What's new

Afzal khan and treachery of Shivaji

Not really ,pak-one is a passionate pashtun nationalist.I don't think he has any bias towards indians or pakistanis,but does seem to possess a hostility towards punjabis.Anyways impressive standing alone against 2 sided assault in this thread.Also has significant enthusiasm about history,though its limited to the exploits of his ethnicity.

I just astonished to note his totally misplaced remorse that Why Pushtuns in Hindustan didn't went Gurilla warfare with wars with Mughals just like Shive adopted successfully with same enemy:lol:

This knockhead didn't know that Shive/Marathas have no other options but to fight for their land unlike Afghans who can easily evaporates to Kabul whenever shit hit the fan by Mughals.

So this cowardice act is normal for indians. I guess it is the only way they know how to behave.

Right when afzal does it ,all is fair in love and war.When shivaji does it[possibly in self defense]its cowardice?Lol.A coward doesn't lead a commando style attack in person right into the enemy's den like shivaji did to shaista khan.A coward doesn't walk out of the imperial durbar right before aurangzeb's face,that no one had ever dared to-knowing he could be executed for it.Shivaji wasn't honor bound gullible rajput,he gave as good as he got,and more.U'll never see him coming.

So this cowardice act is normal for indians. I guess it is the only way they know how to behave.

Shivaji Mahraj is not a coward, he is the pride of Marathas and is a fearsome warrior. He struck terror in the hearts of Mughals!!

So we will have to scratch that OP theory of Shivaji was midget so couldnt have defended himself. There are couple of things.

Shivaji wore armor to protect himself going by Afzal Khan reputation of killing guests or wore it because he already planned to attack and kill Afzal Khan with khanjar?

Basically, being Afghan he hates Pakistanis and tries to bond with Indians as close as possible for whatever it takes.
In this thread too he tries to portrays Pushtun generals being local of mainland Hindustan just like Marathas:hitwall: and evil Mughals are invaders and foreigners waring both Pushtuns & Marathas.

In his short vocabulary;

Mughals= Pakistan (outsiders)
Afghans&
Marathas= Afghanistan, India (Brothers):omghaha:

I request Indians to pls have a special treatment with @Pak-one bcz he is one of you:lol:

He is not one of us . Plus both Mughals and Marathas were Indian . You neither have claim over mughals nor marathas . I set a senior poster straight few days back when he claimed to be direct descendant of aurangzeb .

So we will have to scratch that OP theory of Shivaji was midget so couldnt have defended himself. There are couple of things.

Shivaji wore armor to protect himself going by Afzal Khan reputation of killing guests or wore it because he already planned to attack and kill Afzal Khan with khanjar?

Both,he knew afzal would try to kill him but also that if he killed afzal it would demoralize enemy army who could then be pounced upon by waiting maratha soldiers.Both self defense and potential gain.

I just astonished to note his totally misplaced remorse that Why Pushtuns in Hindustan didn't went Gurilla warfare with wars with Mughals just like Shive adopted successfully with same enemy:lol:

This knockhead didn't know that Shive/Marathas have no other options but to fight for their land unlike Afghans who can easily evaporates to Kabul whenever shit hit the fan by Mughals.

In the end everyone gave good thrashing to Mughals like Marathas, Jats, Pashtuns, Ahoms, Rajputs etc, all because of the stupidity of Aurangzeb. ;)

In the end everyone gave good thrashing to Mughals like Marathas, Jats, Pashtuns, Ahoms, Rajputs etc, all because of the stupidity of Aurangzeb. ;)

Only after the death of Aurangzeb;) He actually ruled the widest and wealthiest Mughal Empire of its all Kings.

220px-India_in_1700_Joppen.jpg

Only after the death of Aurangzeb;) He actually ruled the widest and wealthiest Mughal Empire of its all Kings.

You are wrong, his stupidity costed Mughals dearly and drained the wealth of the Mughal empire out of his madness and incited his subjects to revolt because of his religious intolerance. He knew it, when he died his own nobles and subedars betrayed him leading to the demise of Mughal Empire. ;)

You are wrong, his stupidity costed Mughals dearly and drained the wealth of the Mughal empire out of his madness and incited his subjects to revolt because of his religious intolerance. He knew it, when he died his own nobles and subedars betrayed him leading to the demise of Mughal Empire. ;)

THis is the norm in medieval Hindustan for every King or Raja why segregate Aurangzeb alone:azn: only bcz he kicks everyone's arss until his death:lol:

This is a question of relativism.

For you Shivaji is a treacherous murderer. For us he is among the best rulers of our country. :)
Only difference is you have remained firm in your convictions while some of us remained confused.
LOL mate,not a single real Indian citizen has any doubt about the greatness of Chattrapati Shivaji Maharaja!!He was one of the greatest son of our Motherland and a true champion of the Dharmic Faith.Sometimes i feel that if we had a person of Shivaji Maharaja's stature to lead this country,we would have become a true super power by now....:cheers:

Back
Top Bottom