What's new

After Fatwas by Ulema Imran khan Apoligizes

Bending over to a well-known faraadi mullah brigade is indeed a cowardice act.
Kehna bht asaan hai yr but this is an example that how much deadly this cancer has become that even politicians are scared of them.

A smart move and right thing to do otherwise his ugly opponents could have exploited this opportunity to blow it out of proportions and then some idiot could have done the unthinkable.

But i am kinda sad too that he had to bow down to those retards even if he did made a mistake it's been between him and Allah. This only shows how much deadly this cancer has become for all of us.
@Zibago

I strongly believe, he realized himself, He was not correct in one of the word selection, Therefore, He has apologized, Love to IK.
Nope he is afraid mullahsaurases

Its a wise move or these mullahs would not have spared him.

Btw no one issues fatwas after dead children in thar, no one issues fatwas against worst slave owners in sindh and baloch and south punjab feudals. No one issues fatwas on the worst bureaucracy inherited from the british. No one issues fatwas against tax evaders, spurious drug producers etc.

Worst of the worst belong to this mullahcracy.

Imran khan shows true face by bending towards extremists. He is feeding snakes, same snake will bite him again And he will take it with pleasure &. proud. I think army should allow him to open taliban office in Peshawar, nation want to see true face of imran khan.

People are critisizing IK :disagree:... why not ask instead, where is our fu..ing impotent govt and judiciary ?!! and what are they are gonna do abt it?

People are critisizing IK :disagree:... why not ask instead, where is our fu..ing impotent govt and judiciary ?!! and what are they are gonna do abt it?
Lol why doesn't Imran stage a dharna+ against Mullahpanti in Pakistan? Oh wait, he's Ally of them.

it was not an act of blasphemy.
Yes it wasn't blasphemy. IK came from cricketing background where every one talk Oye'Tu etc style, same he uses in Politics and if he say something in his style it's not that Gunhgaari thing but this Fascist Mullah brigade is against him like they were once against Junaid Jamshed. Hippocrates :rolleyes:

Imran khan shows true face by bending towards extremists. He is feeding snakes, same snake will bite him again And he will take it with pleasure &. proud. I think army should allow him to open taliban office in Peshawar, nation want to see true face of imran khan.
Here is Son in Law of P.M Nawaz Sharif appraising and going all gaga over Mumtaz Qadri. I.K did the right thing and saved his life. Otherwise Safdar would have been praising another Mumtaz Qadri

Last edited:
Zarb-e-Azb must enter Punjab without a moments delay...otherwise...GOD bless Pakistan...if these guys are allowed to declare anybody "WAJIB UL QATAL" then we are doomed...who bestowed upon them this authority...do they have the copyrights to all types of Fatwas? if they really love and respect RASOOL-E-PAK (S.A.W) then they should hang all maulvis who recite naat shareef on the tunes of film songs which in my humble opinion as a muslim is a disrespectful act...if these maulvis do so then trust me most of the so called mullahs would be hanged coz these are the guys who are doing it the most....

Here is Son in Law of P.M Nawaz Sharif appraising and going all gaga over Mumtaz Qadri. He did the right thing and saved his life. Otherwise Safdar would have been praising another Mumtaz Qadri

Sad to see such big names still supporting extremists. They have key role in making policies, Not surprised they are not doing operation in Punjab. Lal masjid terrorists are still roaming free in Islamabad after killing our 12 soldiers, and many banned terrorist organizations are still active.

Here is Son in Law of P.M Nawaz Sharif appraising and going all gaga over Mumtaz Qadri. I.K did the right thing and saved his life. Otherwise Safdar would have been praising another Mumtaz Qadri

And here is their minister for religious affairs
news54sf54ssf54f45.png

For Mirza ??

Yawn. Poor attempt at trolling. But I'll concede. I guess your love for the prophet (saw) includes beheading innocent people, throwing acid in to women's faces, shooting school girls in the head, selling counterfeit medicines, killing your daughters and sisters in some misplaced sense of honour, having one of the largest drug addict population in the world, and being very consistent in giving and offering bribes. All the same time, persecuting those that differ from you, including burning alive young girls and unborn children.

Yeah, I'll follow Mirza sahib (as) and his way of loving the prophet (saw) through peace, prayers and patience and charity. Tum logon main Islam ka naam sirf baqi hai, tabhi to itnay insecure hokay sarkari tor pe apnay uper sarkari musalman ki mohr lagwana pari. Jao khush raho aisi musalmaniat par.

Back
Top Bottom