What's new

Afghan Special Forces

Norwegian Police Advisory Team training ANA special police

tkafgl7c3313yoi2t.jpg

tkafgl7c3594hff4w.jpg

tkafgl7c3209nli3m.jpg

tkafgl7c3154lhee9.jpg

The rifle position is incorrect , the stock needs to tucked into the shoulder for proper stability

upload_2015-6-4_11-21-17.png

This type of photo opportunity training hasn't helped the afghans in over 14 years

The rifle position is incorrect , the stock needs to tucked into the shoulder for proper stability

View attachment 227216

This type of photo opportunity training hasn't helped the afghans in over 14 years

It's a completely acceptable holding position that is relevant to the stance of the shooter and the scenario the shooter finds themselves in. The Norwegian Armed Forces use it:

14689459.jpg

800px-NorwegiansolderHK416.jpg

I learned to hold my HK416 like that too while in the RNoAF. It's not just for photo ops.

Have you ever served?

Last edited:
It's a completely acceptable holding position that is relevant to the stance of the shooter and the scenario the shooter finds themselves in. The Norwegian Armed Forces use it:

14689459.jpg

I learned to hold my HK416 like that too while in the RNoAF. It's not just for photo ops.

Have you ever served?

The following document says the same that the entire butt stock should be placed into the shoulder pocket and not just the top or bottom part

upload_2015-6-5_10-12-11.png

upload_2015-6-5_10-16-29.png

14689459.jpg

Have you ever served?

For close quarters and firing low calibre rounds this may work. How ever firing something like a 7.62×39mm I really would not recommend it, trust me it has a kick. You'd need arms like Arni to be able to cope with that recoil while hold a gun in that position.

Have you ever served?

I hope there is do desertion from these special forces. That would be too bad.

TF-51 fra FSK/HJK fungerer som mentorer på Afghanske sikkerhetsstyrker fra TF-24 i Crises Response Unit (CRU) i Kabul, Afghanistan

TF-51 from Norwegian Army Special Operations Command train the Afghan TF-24 from Crises Response Unit in Kabul, Afghanistan

tkafgL7C3261.jpg

tkafgMG_7960.jpg

tkafgBL9C2400.jpg

tkafgL7C3273.jpg

tkafgL7C3171.jpg

tkafgMG_7645.jpg

tkafgC7290.jpg

800px-thumbnail.jpg

look at the barrel of the gun , choked full of mud hahah ... guess they don't teach afghan 'special forces' to not use the rifle as a walking stick :lol:

No, He probably choked it on purpose so that he doesn't kill his mates while he is high on hashish... fter all they are Army of Hashish :smokin::drag::drag::drag::drag:

Then it's time for the PA to invade Afghanistan! :D

LOL... No way bro. Invading them is useless, they are rats hiding in holes. Nuke them for good.

Then it's time for the PA to invade Afghanistan! :D
By the way bro, you can search it on youtube why exactly i named them Army of Hashish. Just google it

By the way bro, you can search it on youtube why exactly i named them Army of Hashish. Just google it
:woot: Hell's bells! I checked it out. Man, that sucks!
smoking-dope-019.gif

The Talibunnies must me steeped in hash too! But yet the buggers can fight! :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom