What's new

Afghan special forces take out TTP leader

A-Team

Reaction score
Country
Afghanistan
A clear policy of no distinction between bad and good talis by Afghan Gov, BBC reports back earlier assertion of ANSF targeting TTP.

Olive branch to Pakistan? No. Clear Afghan state policy of no distinction ? Yes.

Side note : This thread has a high probability of being trolled, @waz reporting in advance :D

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-37472326?ocid=socialflow_twitter

Reports say Afghan special forces backed by Nato troops killed Azam Tariq in the Barmal district of Paktika on Saturday night, but it took a day for his death to be confirmed. Some reports say he died in an airstrike

Umar Mansoor's killing, Akhunzada's killing, Sajna's killing, Fazlullah's will be a real help and achievement in the war on terror. Instead this man has been bringing Taliban to the negotiating table. Its surprising how those that want to negotiate are the first ones to be killed. As if America is stopping them from talking peace and wants the belligerance to go on unendingly

GoodJob :tup:

Pakistan and Afghanistan needs to jointly work in combating the ills of Terrorism :cheers:

Perhaps a thank you I'm sorry gift for getting bombed by Pakistan @ Torkham?

http://www.voanews.com/a/airstrike-...i-militant-leader-in-afghanistan/3524214.html

“We can confirm that U.S. forces conducted two air strikes recently in Bermal district on September 24 and 25. I can tell you that one air strike was conducted under counter terrorism authorities and the other airstrike was conducted in defense of friendly forces,” it said.

All this talk of this being an Afghan initiative.
..if there was US involvement, you can bet that it was the US who demanded the death of the Afghan asset. The Afghans could only helplessly go along with their benefactors and masters. Only logical thing to do if you don't want your budget cut.

Great commitment from Afghans against terrorism.

Sure many afghan taliban senior leaders have been killed in Pakistan, but they have been killed either by American drone strikes or by "mysterious gunmen" while living in broad daylight in major pakistani cities (like naserrudin haqqani in Islamabad, only for Pakistanis to try to whisk away his body)....

It would be nice if Pakistanis also do something against afghan taliban instead of openly sheltering them in line with national character...

Last edited:
http://www.voanews.com/a/airstrike-...i-militant-leader-in-afghanistan/3524214.html

All this talk of this being an Afghan initiative.
..if there was US involvement, you can bet that it was the US who demanded the death of the Afghan asset. The Afghans could only helplessly go along with their benefactors and masters. Only logical thing to do if you don't want your budget cut.

Usual shenanigans.

As I indicated early, we don't really care what you think, we also don't really care whether you accept or not.
Bottom line is no bad or good talis on the Afghan soil period.

Great commitment from Afghans against terrorism.

Sure many afghan taliban senior leaders have been killed in Pakistan, but they have been killed either by American drone strikes or "mysterious gunmen" living in broad daylight in major pakistani cities (like naserrudin haqqani in Islamabad, only for Pakistanis to try to whisk away his body)....

It would be nice if Pakistanis also do something against afghan taliban instead of openly sheltering then in line with national character...

It is their choice, it's their prerogative, but they should know the nature of the snake is not to share flower but to bite.

Back
Top Bottom