What's new

Afghan media: Pakistani passport second least valuable in world after afghan passport in 2016 ran

And why least valuable anyway? Is the paper that much cheaper than average?
Cuz the color's darn purrty! :pakistan:

8-) Just sayin', Tay.

Interesting.....so that means the Afghanis living inside Pakistan, conducting crimes and terrorism will finally leave???? And all 3+ million of them????

Good gosh, about fukking time :enjoy:. Never seen a nation who becomes a parasite, hates the host country, still makes its $$$$ from the host country for like three decades and STILL destroys the host country. How effing stupid!!

Pakistan narrowly beats somalia! But any way, south asian countries passport are not worth having. Passport or no passport they get treated the same way. UAE scores better. It all seems to linked with economic standing of the country and relationship with other countries.

Attachments

• snap.png
    snap.png
    28.8 KB · Views: 0
There was an race between 2 runners, one an American the other Soviet.

After much hype over the competition, with millions of viewers, the referee shoots the gun.

The Runners are off.

After plenty of sweating, paced breathing, steady heartbeat the American runner wins.

The next day the newspapers in both countries report the race.

"AMERICAN WINS RACE, SOVIET IS LAST!"

The Soviets report "AMERICAN COMES SECOND TO LAST IN RACE"

not surprised. crimes and economy are non issues but the rights of women are hotly debated (to constraint them, not to increase).
pakistan zindabad.

Pakistan narrowly beats somalia! But any way, south asian countries passport are not worth having. Passport or no passport they get treated the same way. UAE scores better. It all seems to linked with economic standing of the country and relationship with other countries.

Yea, if the US decided to give 10 million jobs to Somalia or Ethiopia like it did to India, the value of their passport will go up overnight. Granted Somalis and Ethiopians can give $$$$ the way Indian businessmen give to US managers and business people....:enjoy:

give jobs ? What are they running charity ?

Thats the hard truth. Money talks BS walks. What is preventing pakistan from getting those jobs?

1) It wasn't charity, but your fellow businessmen who've committed serious business frauds with H1B visas, have turned this into a charity and our corrupt entrepreneurs have taken $$ to help it become a charity under the slogan of "cheap labor", when its not so cheap. Also, google H1B frauds and US law enforcement cases.

2) Pakistan had dictatorship all along, that's their sad reality. But now there is a civilian government and Modi and everyone in India knows, you'd be competing with them to some degree in terms of highly skilled labor. Also, Pakistan didn't make a sales pitch to the US on fighting the Chinese either. When a war breaks out between US and China, I can assure you, knowing India, she won't join the US side. She'd rather see US and China go at it and become weaker, so she could become the super power. I hear all this strategy shiit from my Indian employees all day long, including how "dumb" I and other Americans are. Funny thing is, they don't know that I know Hindi :rofl: :lol: :tup:

1) It wasn't charity, but your fellow businessmen who've committed serious business frauds with H1B visas, have turned this into a charity and our corrupt entrepreneurs have taken $$ to help it become a charity under the slogan of "cheap labor", when its not so cheap. Also, google H1B frauds and US law enforcement cases.

2) Pakistan had dictatorship all along, that's their sad reality. But now there is a civilian government and Modi and everyone in India knows, you'd be competing with them to some degree in terms of highly skilled labor. Also, Pakistan didn't make a sales pitch to the US on fighting the Chinese either. When a war breaks out between US and China, I can assure you, knowing India, she won't join the US side. She'd rather see US and China go at it and become weaker, so she could become the super power. I hear all this strategy shiit from my Indian employees all day long, including how "dumb" I and other Americans are. Funny thing is, they don't know that I know Hindi :rofl: :lol: :tup:
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

You guys charge visa fraud fee from each H1B and L1 visa application and then complain about visa fraud. If any company in US has more than 50% of employees on H1B then you charge $4000 extra for each application. That comes to $8500 for each H1B and L1 application. Now, tell me how effective is our lobbying??

Is it a election gimmick that they increased these fees recently?? Maybe it is the Democrats way of acting tough on US companies bringing in H1B workers instead of hiring local talent.

If the intention behind the law is to encourage the hiring of US citizens then you will defeat it very purpose. If you make cost of doing business in US so exorbitant then these companies will move offshore and will take their jobs with them. Only the essential jobs will remain in US and all other non essential (which can done in another country) will move out.

Back
Top Bottom