What's new

Afghan ambassador Mosazai: No Afghan refugee involved terrorism in Pakistan

ArsalanKhan21

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Some Afghans, Pakistanis and Indian agents are involved in terrorism in Pakistan.

No Afghan refugee involved terrorism in Pakistan: Mosazai

no-afghan-refugee-involved-terrorism-in-pakistan-mosazai-1422116400-2890.jpg

KARACHI – Afghan Ambassador to Pakistan Janan Mosazai on Saturday said that the terrorism was a matter of concern for both Afghanistan and Pakistan, adding that leaders and institutions of both countries were in contact with each other against militants.

Talking to journalist, he said that he could proudly say that no Afghan refugee was involved in crimes and terrorism in Pakistan. He said that there were 1.6 million registered Afghan refugees living in Pakistan and the Afghan government was working to ensure their safe return to the country as early as possible.

“Afghan refugees had played a vital role in the economic development of Pakistan in last three decades,” Janan Mosazai claimed. He also claimed that more than 200 local and foreign militants have been killed during Afghan security forces’ operation in Kunar.

I would propose offering Pakistani citizenship to all refugees in Pakistan in return for loyalty to Pakistan. Pashtuns are the Islamic heartland of Pakistan.

I would propose offering Pakistani citizenship to all refugees in Pakistan in return for loyalty to Pakistan. Pashtuns are the Islamic heartland of Pakistan.
They are not loyal people and time has proven that. And putting them in the same group with pakistani pashtuns is wrong both are different people now.

They are not loyal people and time has proven that. And putting them in the same group with pakistani pashtuns is wrong both are different people now.

They will integrate into Pakistan. They are Muslims and speak Pashto language also language 15% of Pakistani population. I have met many Afghans who are hardworking and honest people and cannot return to Afghanistan due to ongoing insurgency which is partly funded by ISI and Pakistan Army.

They will integrate into Pakistan. I have met many Afghans who are hardworking and honest people and cannot return to Afghanistan due to ongoing insurgency which is partly funded by ISI and Pakistan Army.
Well they havent integrated yet rather have chenged our society eg street crime was something unknown to us before they came
Drugs were unknown and what about the klashnikov culture. And go to any afghan basti and see how much they hate us. Yes there are exceptions and many are hardworking and pay taxes and they are the ones that can be allowed to stay and these are only 1% of the pop. I wouldnt have minded such actions by biharis in bangladesh as they are pakistanis but if foreign people do this in my country it wont be tolerated.
Send afghans back
Bring biharis back

Some Afghans, Pakistanis and Indian agents are involved in terrorism in Pakistan.

no-afghan-refugee-involved-terrorism-in-pakistan-mosazai-1422116400-2890.jpg

KARACHI – Afghan Ambassador to Pakistan Janan Mosazai on Saturday said that the terrorism was a matter of concern for both Afghanistan and Pakistan, adding that leaders and institutions of both countries were in contact with each other against militants.

Talking to journalist, he said that he could proudly say that no Afghan refugee was involved in crimes and terrorism in Pakistan. He said that there were 1.6 million registered Afghan refugees living in Pakistan and the Afghan government was working to ensure their safe return to the country as early as possible.

“Afghan refugees had played a vital role in the economic development of Pakistan in last three decades,” Janan Mosazai claimed. He also claimed that more than 200 local and foreign militants have been killed during Afghan security forces’ operation in Kunar.

Hi,

What the fcuk is he smoking----. Maybe he needs to take back these experienced refugees home so that they can build their country.

Hi, What the fcuk is he smoking----. Maybe he needs to take back these experienced refugees home so that they can build their country.

It also depends on ISI and Pakistan Army when do they stop funding Talibans in Afghanistan. They may return when there is peace in Afghanistan.

Drugs were unknown and what about the klashnikov culture. And go to any afghan basti and see how much they hate us.

Just today PIA flight to Toronto was carrying Heroin.Pakistanis are also smuggling drugs into Canada. Does that mean all Canadian Pakistanis are guilty ?

Backpack full of heroin found at Pearson, say border agents - Toronto - CBC News

Backpack full of heroin found at Pearson, say border agents
17 kilograms in 'brick' format
The Canadian Press Posted: Jan 23, 2015 11:49 AM ET Last Updated: Jan 23, 2015 12:12 PM ET

the-backpack.jpg

The backpack that authorities thought was too heavy. It contained what they think is 17 kilograms of heroin. (CBSA)

Canadian border officials say 17 kilograms of heroin was seized at Toronto's Pearson International Airport after a flight came in from Pakistan.

The Canada Border Services Agency describes last week's seizure as "significant."

The agency says that during a routine inspection at the airport on Jan. 16, CBSA officers monitoring baggage being unloaded from a flight from Pakistan noticed one backpack that was heavy.

Upon further examination, the officers discovered six wrapped bricks inside the backpack.

bricks-of-suspected-heroin-at-pearson.jpg

Bricks of suspected heroin at Pearson. (CBSA)

The agency says the bricks contained a substance that tested positive for suspected heroin during field testing.

The packages were turned over to Peel Regional Police and the investigation is still ongoing but there's no immediate word of any arrests.

It also depends on ISI and Pakistan Army when do they stop funding Talibans in Afghanistan. They may return when there is peace in Afghanistan.
Dont get me started on why isi is doing what it is right now. Afghanistan was against pakistan since 1947 and did not accept the durand line and supported the pashtunistan movement. Moving on they wanted ussr to invade balochistan and afghanistan saw this as an opportunity to beat pakistan and annex kpk and then the whole problem started. If afghnistan can help their muslim brothers and you believe pashtuns are the islamic heartland of our country then they should leave india and be with us which they dont. They still beleive durand line does not exist. Choose pakistan over india.
Note: they used to attack us when we were a young nation and now when we are more powerful than then they cry
And about those drugs i said they introduced it to us and now its in our society. It wasnt there before they came

Dont get me started on why isi is doing what it is right now. Afghanistan was against pakistan since 1947

That was resolved when KPK voted to join Pakistan in a referendum in 1947. It was just the Afghan government making political statements. Pakistan Pashtuns always have remained loyal to Pakistan.

I want the refugees to go back home. But as far as Afghan Pashtun people are considered, I don't believe they're particularly bad. If they gave up their hatred for Pakistan, you bet they'd find more love from the evil Punjabis than their own Tajik 'brothers' ever felt for them.

Lol, I mean lol, every claim is a laugh.
If they had integrated well, we wouldn't be seeing what is going on today in Pakistan. Of course like five fingures are not equal, you can't label everyone, but majority hate us and unthankful. My pathan friends dislike them as Afghans have harmed their image. They call them backstabbers.
They should go back regardless.

Welcome to the board new member---. It does not work like that in real life-----the afghans WILL go back---no ifs and buts about it---regardless if there is peace or not----they will leave one way or the other.

Why pakistani keeping tgem just send them everyone of them sick of afghanis afghanis are now most of them indian agents not all of them but we must throw them out

Back
Top Bottom