Status
Not open for further replies.

PunjabLion

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
the SOB adnan rasheed gave reply to our site
its interesting to see this bastard regularly visit this site

and this also shows that this site is doing a great job in social media war this is one of the primary reasons why this site was specailly quoted by ttp

here is his reply.......

https://ia802709.us.archive.org/24/items/CommanderAdnanRasheed/Commander Adnan Rasheed.ogv

p.s :- i have no intentions to spreading their propoganda and iam personally against posting even their non graphic but propoganda footages but just because they quoted our site defence.pk i thought it must be brought under the notice of all members n admin so that we can prepare a better answer to these talibitches

adnan rasheed claiming this site defence.pk is been run by ISI
hilarious :D
hum sab mashor ho gaye.......TTP bastarads visits our site that make me laugh........iam sure they know how much we hate them

adnan rasheed claiming this site defence.pk is been run by ISI
hilarious :D
hum sab mashor ho gaye.......TTP bastarads visits our site that make me laugh........iam sure they know how much we hate them
and he can come suck my balls . these cave living animals now come down to this level that reply our posts in there videos . ye auqaat hai taliban ki ab :rofl:

the SOB adnan rasheed gave reply to our site
its interesting to see this bastard regularly visit this site

and this also shows that this site is doing a great job in social media war this is one of the primary reasons why this site was specailly quoted by ttp

here is his reply.......

https://ia802709.us.archive.org/24/items/CommanderAdnanRasheed/Commander Adnan Rasheed.ogv

p.s :- i have no intentions to spreading their propoganda and iam personally against posting even their non graphic but propoganda footages but just because they quoted our site defence.pk i thought it must be brought under the notice of all members n admin so that we can prepare a better answer to these talibitches
post here what he said

Probably hunting for new recruits for a cause they know have already lost

Can someone please translate what he says and post it here, I am very curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom