What's new

Acts of Terrorism in Pakistan

just mine the border....
Will Keep their ***** on their side

We are not going to conduct any operation against haqqanis even dozens more incidents like this one happen. Mind it. Let's see how long clowns in Kabul will continue with this policy. At the end of the day it is Kabul that is under threat of regular attacks not Islamabad.

Its easy to say such things when the people dying are not of your family...

and do you think people dying in KP and Balochistan are any less Pakistani than the ones in Islamabad?

Something will surely happen.. Either by PA or by NATO

NATO is already conducting useless drone strikes. PA would take it's time. As it has the time in it's hand. We aren't going anywhere after 2014 after all.

Nato commander likely to visit Pakistan June 27: military

Islamabad and Washington are locked in difficult talks to repair badly frayed ties, at their lowest point in years after a cross-border Nato air strike killed 24 Pakistani soldiers in November last year.

Pakistan blocked overland supply routes to Nato forces in Afghanistan to protest against the strike.

The statement comes the same day the Pakistan Army said seven of eleven Pakistani soldiers abducted by Afghan militants had been beheaded. The soldiers had been kidnapped the previous day in a cross border attack by the insurgents, which had resulted in the killing of six other personnel.

The foreign ministry said it had lodged a strong protest with the deputy head of Afghan mission, on “the intrusion of militants from the Afghan side into Pakistani territory.”

Nato commander likely to visit Pakistan June 27: military | DAWN.COM

Jeez man, it's the TTP that are being hosted in Afghanistan, just like they hosted BLA and Bughti.

Is everyone on this forum dense?
Well man i did not want a **** storm of people calling me a conspiracy theorist so i decided to just you know post the proven and not the obvious!

First and foremost, our condolences go to the friends and families of these brave soldiers. We wish to see those responsible caught and punished as soon as possible. Terrorists, whichever side of the border they are from, will remain terrorists. They will always cause death and destruction because that is their only mission. Pointing fingers and shifting blame helps no one. Brave solders are being killed on both sides of the border by these terrorists. We must take our attention away from conspiracy theories that pull us away from our common mission and offer these terrorists the leeway to further their evil mission. The fact is that both of our nations have lost thousands of brave soldiers in fighting these terrorists. These terrorists would like us to remain tangled in our differences for the sake of achieving their evil agenda. We must see the big picture and join hands for the sake of bringing peace and stability to the region. We must take the advantage away from these terrorists by combining our strength. We have achieved great success through joint cooperation, and there is no doubt that we can eradicate this menace by working side-by-side.

LTC T.G. Taylor
DET-United States Central Command
U.S. Central Command

I just failed to understand, why USA is conducting UAV strikes inside PAKISTAN but failed to locate and strike Fazal-Ullah inside AFGHANISTAN?...:confused:

On the other hand, they claim that while sitting in WHITEHOUSE they can identify the gender of the cat roaming in streets, in any part of the world.

They can find OBL in Abbottabad but it is impossible for them to find the TTP leaders in their own house, an example of how truely they are our allies in WOT.

Even then some friends on this forum, still does not believe that TTP is an instrument of those evils who want to destabilize PAKISTAN - What a shear innosence...!

I just failed to understand, why USA is conducting UAV strikes inside PAKISTAN but failed to locate and strike Fazal-Ullah inside AFGHANISTAN?...:confused:

On the other hand, they claim that while sitting in WHITEHOUSE they can identify the gender of the cat roaming in streets, in any part of the world.

They can find OBL in Abbottabad but it is impossible for them to find the TTP leaders in their own house, an example of how truely they are our allies in WOT.

Even then some friends on this forum, still does not believe that TTP is an instrument of those evils who want to destabilize PAKISTAN - What a shear innosence...!

Fazlullah and his goons are under American protection in afghanistan , he is an asset for the americans they will never target him , we will have to strike him and his goons inside afghanistan.

Sad news... R.I.P. to those brave jawaans who gave their lives.
I think it's about time both the U.S. and Pakistan get their acts together and start flushing out these scumbags, whether we like the Americans or not, we have to work together on this.

How many more brave men must die? I hope strong measures are taken soon.
And with strong, I mean, annihilate, destroy, burn, eradicate, exterminate this disease of the Taliban.

P.S.: I think Panetta needs to shut the f-- up for a while and let others handle this. Because clearly, he doesn't have his own house in order, and dares to blame us Pakistanis.

Back
Top Bottom