Accuracy International AX50 | SHOT 2017

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ax50-660x264.jpg

Accuracy International AX50

The .50 cal AX50 is an evolution of the battle-proven AW50 from Accuracy International. It updates the tough, reliable design for service in the years to come.

It features a 27-inch match-grade free floating barrel that is screwed into the action with a large-diameter 39mm thread. It is capped by a triple-chambered muzzle brake to reduce recoil, muzzleflash, and the dust eruption that plagues .50 cal gunners. The forend rail incorporates KeySlot attachment points for quickly and easily attaching modular rails for a wide array of optics, ranging accessories, bipods, and more.

The AX50 has a folding chassis to reduce the weapon length by 10 inches for ease of transportation and carry. The trigger is a two-stage adjustable unit that is quickly removable for easy cleaning. The stock incorporates a large buttpad that is adjustable for height and length of pull. It features an adjustable rear support and fully adjustable cheekpiece. It comes with one 5-round magazine.

AX50 Chassis

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/01/17/accuracy-international-ax50-shot-2017/

@Horus @Oscar @Arsalan @Path-Finder @Rafi @balixd

I think PA is no longer into AI rifles but rather more Truvelo rifles now!

ax50-660x264.jpg

Accuracy International AX50

The .50 cal AX50 is an evolution of the battle-proven AW50 from Accuracy International. It updates the tough, reliable design for service in the years to come.

It features a 27-inch match-grade free floating barrel that is screwed into the action with a large-diameter 39mm thread. It is capped by a triple-chambered muzzle brake to reduce recoil, muzzleflash, and the dust eruption that plagues .50 cal gunners. The forend rail incorporates KeySlot attachment points for quickly and easily attaching modular rails for a wide array of optics, ranging accessories, bipods, and more.

The AX50 has a folding chassis to reduce the weapon length by 10 inches for ease of transportation and carry. The trigger is a two-stage adjustable unit that is quickly removable for easy cleaning. The stock incorporates a large buttpad that is adjustable for height and length of pull. It features an adjustable rear support and fully adjustable cheekpiece. It comes with one 5-round magazine.

AX50 Chassis

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/01/17/accuracy-international-ax50-shot-2017/

@Horus @Oscar @Arsalan @Path-Finder @Rafi @balixd

The PA has been invited to possibly purchase it.

The PA has been invited to possibly purchase it.
I knew it. If we have money UK can be great source to get lot of weapons. UK has been offering us various weapons for past some time. Problem is our cash.

I think PA is no longer into AI rifles but rather more Truvelo rifles now!
Truvelo is way to big I mean size of Rifle this is shorter and I think has better range. And we are also using previous version in large numbers and now @Rafi also has said that Pakistan has been offered this.

I knew it. If we have money UK can be great source to get lot of weapons. UK has been offering us various weapons for past some time. Problem is our cash.

Truvelo is way to big I mean size of Rifle this is shorter and I think has better range. And we are also using previous version in large numbers and now @Rafi also has said that Pakistan has been offered this.
Those are RPA Rangemaster 50 BMG the AI rifles were x51 and 338 Lapua. I see more Truvelo rifle in x51 as replacement for AI x51!

Back
Top Bottom