What's new

abductions on the Motorway

Darth Vader

Reaction score
Country
Norway
1st of all i m not sure if whatever this person is saying true or not Lets just say If hes right then let me share what is he saying i m not the one who has written
1239454_619867948033577_603780700_n.jpg

Public Service Message:
This stuff is scary but came from a very reliable source. There have been a *LOT* of abductions on the Motorway (ISB-LHR) and (ISB-PSW), but for some strange reason have not been reported on the media. There are basically two techniques being used:

1. You are driving on the motorway, minding your own business, when you get lightly bumped by another car from behind, or sometimes on your side. Getting annoyed, you will pull over to the shoulder to "sort things out" and the other car would also stop. Only that you wouldn't be sorting anything out, but 3/4 guys from the other vehicle abduct you on gunpoint and take you in your own car. The first thing to remember is that this will happen in a relatively lonely stretch of the motorway. So, the best way to avoid this, is to never let ANYONE get near you when you are travelling. You can always sort out the damage etc. by stopping at the next interchange or police checkpoint. One guy that I've heard about being abducted was near pindi bhattian and the other near kalar kahar.

2. In the second technique, you are taking a rest at one of the service areas on the motorway and are approached by 2 women with kid or two. They tell you that they have somehow missed their car and that their car is waiting for them a couple of kilometers down the motorway and perhaps you could give them a lift. Surely a couple of KMs down the road, the said car is waiting, only that it is full of kidnappers.

I swear that I am not making this all up. So my brothers and sisters, please spread around the message and hopefully save some victim.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...12712178749159&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

* Keep aware of your surroundings.
* Don't let anyone too close to your vehicle from behind, switch lanes.
* If you are hit, don't stop. Go to the check post and report this incident.
* Carry a licensed firearm, if needed.

Its the same story in India too, same methods too.

Back
Top Bottom