What's new

Abandoning status as "Islamic Republic"

What direction do you want Pakistan to follow?

• Secular

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
@Zibago @django @Assailiant @django

Islamic laws are perfect laws guys. One admit it or not. And specifically speaking, the blasphemy law in Pakistan is needed. Very much needed. None of the believer of any faith want to hear anything nasty on their religion. So can we Muslim do? Since Pakistan is an Islamic country so this law is a need of the country. The real problem starts when people are not educated enough to understand and its misused.
If the law is not there anyone can kill blaming the unpardonable sin is committed.
And when there's a law, there's legal way to carry this case out.
Unfortaunelty, it's being misinterpreted and misused by people. But you can't blame Islam to law for that. Can you?
I am no theologian but I think the Constitution of Pakistan is sufficient, nobody is going to change the blasphemy laws and I agree they are required as we are an Islamic nation not some western liberal democracy where even opposing homosexuality can land one in prison yet they have the audacity of calling us extremists, talk about double standards. The important question is can we apply these laws fairly, I think their needs to be an honest debate amongst leading theologians from different schools of thought.kudos

When you are loor as piss and are offered 1 crore to stay quiet even the mighty fall but this is injustice to the deceased

Are you Hasn Nisar ?:D
bhi zada nahi bas kuch 90% kyalat miltay hain us say.magar ajj tak kabhi usay follow nahi kia wasay.

nahi abu jahil siraf allah ko manta tha app (SAW) ko nahi

He never claimed Rasool Allah (saw) as a last Messneger but he knew He (saw) last Messneger. You know! Munafiq. :(

I am no theologian but I think the Constitution of Pakistan is sufficient, nobody is going to change the blasphemy laws and I agree they are required as we are an Islamic nation not some western liberal democracy where even opposing homosexuality can land one in prison yet they have the audacity of calling us extremists, talk about double standards. The important question is can we apply these laws fairly, I think their needs to be an honest debate amongst leading theologians from different schools of thought.kudos

Summed it up well. Kudos (just in your way, Dj-babu. Lol)

I value country over religion whats wrong with that attitude?

Being secular doesnot mean being irreligeous it means the state as an institution has no religion
No more draconian laws like Qasas and Diyat

That attitude is un-Islamic and divides Muslims. Also, being secular is only allowed in Islam if the country has a substantial non Muslim population. Pakistan has an overwhelming Muslim majority population. Secularism is therefore not allowed.

Your idea of terming Indian Muslims as munafiqs doesn't count because within a span of a few years the population of Indian Muslims will exceed that of yours. Then the futility of this slandering exercise be like Indonesia terming Arabs as munafiqs because Indian Muslims could care less what a Pakistani thinks about them.

Just because they will get bigger in size, doesn't mean my opinion will be any less valid. I only term Indian Muslims who support India in every way as Munafiqs. That's most of them.

That attitude is un-Islamic and divides Muslims. Also, being secular is only allowed in Islam if the country has a substantial non Muslim population. Pakistan has an overwhelming Muslim majority population. Secularism is therefore not allowed.

Just because they will get bigger in size, doesn't mean my opinion will be any less valid. I only term Indian Muslims who support India in every way as Munafiqs. That's most of them.
Ok Abdul Aziz :D

He never claimed Rasool Allah (saw) as a last Messneger but he knew He (saw) last Messneger. You know! Munafiq. :(

Summed it up well. Kudos (just in your way, Dj-babu. Lol)
this is a conflicted matter some scholars say that he knew but didn't wanted to accept it because of his ego while other say that he was ignorant of the fact. wallahi alam my point was legally they are Muslim in the eyes of Pakistani law because they fulfill the definition of Muslim in Pakistani law.

Last edited:
Isnt it obvious yet? Instead of taking responsibility for our faults we blame Islam or "Seculars" or whatever the term is for other mindset.

Even this word 'secular' is misunderstood by people. Lol

In Islam there is no mention of any basis for being secular or not.Its just that we muslims have over the period of time molded Islam into what was necessary at any time or place according to our needs.
For Example In india Its OK to be secular cuz muslims are in minority and in pakistan we have to be ultra theologists just cuz we have the privilage of being in majority...So that my friend is called double standards...
Summary of my opinion...In Pakistan all people should be allowed to practice their religion without any pressure and discrimination..And i don't think their is a need for the country to have a religion..Its too much of a personal matter to be touched by the state.

In Islam there is no mention of any basis for being secular or not.Its just that we muslims have over the period of time molded Islam into what was necessary at any time or place according to our needs.
For Example In india Its OK to be secular cuz muslims are in minority and in pakistan we have to be ultra theologists just cuz we have the privilage of being in majority...So that my friend is called double standards...
Summary of my opinion...In Pakistan all people should be allowed to practice their religion without any pressure and discrimination..And i don't think their is a need for the country to have a religion..Its too much of a personal matter to be touched by the state.
In short tuadi khurak khurak sadi khurak ski infection

Arayy I need this brother forum :D hath Halka rakho.
Mujrim boley na boley jurm bolta hay (◣_◢)

Summary of my opinion...In Pakistan all people should be allowed to practice their religion without any pressure and discrimination

Interestingly, Islam says it too. :)
In the time of Rasool Allah (saw) Christian used to worship in masjids. ;)

In short tuadi khurak khurak sadi khurak ski infection

Ewwwww. Didn't you have a better example than this?

Back
Top Bottom