What's new

Aamir Liaquat Exposed.

Brothers can't understand the extent of foolish comments being passed by different so called refined & sincere guys on this forum. Simply put everyone is responsible for his or her deeds. Only Allah knows the fact. Who are you to judge and claim him/ her to be sattan. If he is doing even 1% of good things for the betterment of others I believe he is much better than the lot just foolsihly passing comments (Only Allah knows the real motive they have).

This month is of Ramdan so avoid being ignorant and do some good rather than critizing others. Shameon you guys.

XXXXX

these are exactly the kind of people why ALTAF HUSSAIN & ZARDARI are our leaders! and why are MULLAHS are so corrupt and inept & dramaybaz like amir liaquat!

i prefer zardari or musharraf to amir liaqauat because he is atleast not a munafiq! he is corrupt and doesn't try to act shareef and like a mullah! people like zia-ul-haq & amir liaquat are the cancer of our society!

Maroof mazhabi scholar '' Jhoot bulwa rahay ho yaar'' :D and before that, watch when he sips his tea and does aaaaaahaaaahaha aaaaaahhhhhhahaha :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Brothers can't understand the extent of foolish comments being passed by different so called refined & sincere guys on this forum. Simply put everyone is responsible for his or her deeds. Only Allah knows the fact. Who are you to judge and claim him/ her to be sattan. If he is doing even 1% of good things for the betterment of others I believe he is much better than the lot just foolsihly passing comments (Only Allah knows the real motive they have).

This month is of Ramdan so avoid being ignorant and do some good rather than critizing others. Shameon you guys.

XXXXX

Lagta hai AAP he hain wo Khush naseeb jis ne Galib film dekhi hai :lol:

Lagta hai AAP he hain wo Khush naseeb jis ne Galib film dekhi hai :lol:

Well do excuse me if my so called speech had hurt your ego's. Just wondering why so much hatred/ continuous leg-pulling going on. May be GEO payroll list has something to do with it (Sorry for being sarcastic). As I saif if someone (whoso ever it may be) is doing anything however insignificant it may be is better than those who are just doing nothing or creating hurdles in his/ her way. Everr thought about it (If all this scheme is just a farce/ lie?).

Won't say anymore as I believe we enjoy such crap claims

Just sick & sad

Read quran and hadith.

Instead we listen to these 'almost' scholars.

Khomenei, the biggest satanic mulla who set of this trend of producing radicalism mixed with his own ideas of how a nation should be run and how people should live.
Look to the prophets (saw) life and the sahaba (r.a). Forget these T.V scholors.

spoken words and lips do not align. This in my opinion is a fake video.
My question is why they have come out now and what the motive is. Videos are clearly from his association with Geo. He is now with ARY. Definitely a sleazy attempt to defame.

Well do excuse me if my so called speech had hurt your ego's. Just wondering why so much hatred/ continuous leg-pulling going on. May be GEO payroll list has something to do with it (Sorry for being sarcastic). As I saif if someone (whoso ever it may be) is doing anything however insignificant it may be is better than those who are just doing nothing or creating hurdles in his/ her way. Everr thought about it (If all this scheme is just a farce/ lie?).

Won't say anymore as I believe we enjoy such crap claims

Just sick & sad

yes let's support zardari he is naik too! like you said everything can be a lie and farce against zardari too? the problem with pakistanis is that they have started believing everything is a conspiracy! they love burying their head in the sand!

denying facts is easy because truth is bitter to digest!

and why so much love for this munaafiq? are you on his payroll?

My question is why they have come out now and what the motive is. Videos are clearly from his association with Geo. He is now with ARY. Definitely a sleazy attempt to defame.

I don't know why you are thinking differently. Maybe you haven't gone through whole pages in this thread. Nope, it is not fake. The real question is why it come out? Clearly, staffs want us to know the other sides habit of Aamir and its abusive languages where GEO know it to fool youth misguiding in Islam and insulting our Prophets. Off-camera, we will not ignore his behaviors apart from on-camera (fake smile).

Watch carefully to analyze sounds and lips ...
Aamir Liaquat Exposed [SYNC fixed - with proof / slow motion video] Must Watch! « Tv « ::Sunzara.com:: – Latest Bollywood Music N Bollywood Movies

Polls
http://www.defence.pk/forums/political-videos/125414-aamir-liaquats-video-fake-real.html

Ok sir let us consider the Video is fake, i may believe it. but what should i do with his last video where he is abusing Khulfa E Rashdeen (RA). Shell we close our eyes and consider that one a FAKE as well. ?

Leaking this type of video now by GEO TV, when he is working with ARY, shows its double stranded. GEO must be blamed for giving birth such a Satanic Aalim.

Yes Sir enough doubt in it.

People are acting as if the videos in this world are impossible to doctored with audio. The wrong thing which people should not be doing here is that they are generalizing this specific case. Why specific because of the back ground ofAmir Liaquat. One even if assume that the words which he used are indeed true than one should keep that in mind that all the doctors and educatedmen in the political party from once he is associated with bears same resemblance.

I think we all know what kind of people are making this mistake.
Unfortunately a deliberate mistake they are making!

i found out the name of the actor he was talikng about who had makhan (butter) on his face

he is Ajit (Hindi: अजित), screen name of Hamid Ali Khan, (born 27 January 1922 in Golconda, died of cardiac arrest on 22 October 1998 in Hyderabad) was a Bollywood film actor. Ajit, a popular villain of Hindi films, was known for his stylish and peculiar dialogue delivery. His dialogues Mona darling, smart boy, Lily, don't be silly and Mona, loot lo sona, went on to become a rage and sometimes overshadowed his earlier remarkable performances

Ajit Khan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ok sir let us consider the Video is fake, i may believe it. but what should i do with his last video where he is abusing Khulfa E Rashdeen (RA). Shell we close our eyes and consider that one a FAKE as well. ?

Leaking this type of video now by GEO TV, when he is working with ARY, shows its double stranded. GEO must be blamed for giving birth such a Satanic Aalim.

Yes sync is fixed. Wonder why they did not fix the whole video. So just take couple of words and try syscing it as effort ill be too cumnersome and long to do so. This is the favorite past time for some in Pakistan and defame whom we dont like.
Allah's azab is already on this nation and we are still engaged in such activities.

Fisslers in action while Pakistan burns. Let us stop the nonsense and try to clean our souls for our own sake.

Yes sync is fixed. Wonder why they did not fix the whole video. So just take couple of words and try syscing it as effort ill be too cumnersome and long to do so. This is the favorite past time for some in Pakistan and defame whom we dont like.
Allah's azab is already on this nation and we are still engaged in such activities.

Fisslers in action while Pakistan burns. Let us stop the nonsense and try to clean our souls for our own sake.

Sir, lets just forget the newly surfaced/current video. i too say its fake. OK
but take a look at this video. what will you say ... ?
Amir Liaquat Cursing & Abusing Sahaba (R.A) - YouTube

he apologised to Muslims over this video, so we cannot consider it A FAKE TOO.

If the video is dubbed then are the movements of the hands (when he refers to qawali) also animated?

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom