What's new

A very clear evidence that the Turkish army is coordinating with ISIS terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Turkey wants the Kurds, and with them the PKK, gone for good. I don't blame them. Look at it from this perspective. If today a greater force of terror than the TTP arose in Pakistan, threatening to wipe out Mullah Radio and his posse, as well as the world with it, do you see the Pakistani army collaborating with the TTP to fight that greater terror?

I sure as Hell don't.

Also the ISIS serves a dual national objective, far advantageous than just neutralizing the Kurds. The Islamic militants have a score to settle with Bashar al Assad, as do the Turks.

Pakistan would have done the same, given a similar vantage point. It's only once the Kurds and the Syrian government have kneeled, that Turkey will take the war to the ISIS and rest assured, they have all the capacity they need to annihilate them.

(I have not watched the video so I shan't be commenting on it)

Last edited:
Turkey wants the Kurds, and with them the PKK, gone for good. I don't blame them. Look at it from this perspective. If today a greater force of terror than the TTP arose in Pakistan, threatening to wipe out Mullah Radio as well as the world with it, do you see the Pakistani army collaborating with the TTP to fight that terror?

I sure as Hell don't. Also the ISIS serves a dual national objective, far advantageous than just neutralizing the Kurds. The Islamic militants have a score to settle with Bashar al Assad, as do the Turks.

I don't blame them, and completely understand where they're coming from. Pakistan would have done the same, given a similar vantage point. It's only once the Kurds and the Syrian government have kneeled, that Turkey will take the war to the ISIS and rest assured, they have all the capacity they need to annihilate them.

(Also I have not watched the video so I shan't be commenting on it)

From my position, it looks like a repeat of the Pakistan-Afghanistan saga. Didn't end well for both players. I am not convinced that this will end well for Turkey.

How is that very clear? It would be very clear if you recorded a conversation where they were talking about strategys maybe but what exactly does these videos tell us? Who knows what these soldiers told them, maybe they said go away from border.

And why Iranian section?

How is that very clear? It would be very clear if you recorded a conversation where they were talking about strategys maybe but what exactly does these videos tell us? Who knows what these soldiers told them, maybe they said go away from border.

And why Iranian section?
And i was right thx @Sinan for the info.

Well.. we don't know if they are ISIS or not.

Now, looking from Syrian side, there is the railroad, mine field and barbed wire. Railroad is official border between Turkey and Syria. Minefield is in Turkish side.

According to press realease of Turkish General Staff; Genelkurmay Başkanlığı Resmi Kurumsal İnternet Sitesidir - Anasayfa - Turkish
General Staff Official Web Site - Main Page

These guys get spotted by stationary guards while crossing the railroad. Stationary guards called patrol team. Patrol team come and said to those guys "You are currently in Turkish land, turn back or we will open fire." Guys returned back.

We don't know if these guys are ISIS or FSA or Kurds... but Western media producing BS as always. Indeed this Syrian Civil war showed me how incredibly biassed both US and European media is.

What has this anything to do with Iran Section? I assume OP was very excited about the videos he found on "Youtube" and didnt even think about on that matter lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom