What's new

A rear video of 1971 Bangladesh Liberation

One of the best moments in the history of the Indian Armed forces was the liberation of Bangladesh it was a huge military victory which held more prisoners of war since WW2 days.

So when you say 'rear' are you referring to a 'behind' video of the '71 Bangladesh Liberation or are you referring to a 'human rear' as in a video of a 'buttock' during the '71 Bangladesh Liberation War ? :unsure:

its Indian for rare

So when you say 'rear' are you referring to a 'behind' video of the '71 Bangladesh Liberation or are you referring to a 'human rear' as in a video of a 'buttock' during the '71 Bangladesh Liberation War ? :unsure:

This video reveals that how some rear 90k asses got saved from bangla people during 1971 by India.

Can't see the rear videos...maybe a frontal one....never mind.....repost the links please!

I always used to wonder why the US uses a ridiculous accent to mimic Indian's speaking english. I have never found any Indians speak english in similar accent.

However when I viewed the above video I found our UN representative speaking in such an accent. LOL.

Finally the mystery is laid to rest. :lol: :enjoy:.

Proud moment for Indians sure however, completely ruined by Indira Gandhi because of her absurd negotiation skills. :tsk:

Spelling is a no big deal, it was an inadvertent typographical error which OP made I presume :) Spelling bhool jao aur Bhavanaon ko samjho bhai :tup:

Not when the spelling mistakes can have unintentional connotations mate :lol:

Spelling is a no big deal, it was an inadvertent typographical error which OP made I presume Spelling bhool jao aur Bhavanaon ko samjho bhai

Well as it is often said that, we tend to make typographical errors ( substitute one word for another) when we are seriously thinking about that word in our sub conscious.

If that be the case ... the word "rear" truly opens another yet untrodden path for debate.

... rear alright ... :D

Not when the spelling mistakes can have unintentional connotations mate

Well as it is often said that, we tend to make typographical errors ( substitute one word for another) when we are seriously thinking about that word in our sub conscious.

If that be the case ... the word "rear" truly opens another yet untrodden path for debate.

... rear alright ... :D

Agreed. Let's not just criticise on rear part :)

@jaiind , please see if you have an option to modify the thread title or else, PM a mod who can change that on your behalf.

Back
Top Bottom