What's new

A PAKISTAN ARMY CADET COLLEGE ND RECRUITMENT CENTRE DESPERATELY NEEDED IN LYARI

ISI 12

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PAKISTAN ARMY CADET COLLEGE ND PAKISTAN ARMY RECRUITMENT CENTRE IS DESPERATELY NEEDED IN LYARI. PEOPLE OF LYARI R VERY HARDCORE PAKISTANIS PEOPLE OF LYARI LOVE PAKISTAN ND PAKISTAN ARMY BIG TIME ND PEOPLE OF LYARI R ALSO GOOD FIGHTERS SO INDUCTING THEM IN PAKISTAN ARMY WILL B A PLUS FOR PAKISTAN ARMY FOR PEOPLE OF LYARI ND ALSO FOR THE AREA ITSELF ONTOP OF THT THEY R BALOCH A PAKISTAN ARMY CADET COLLEGE ND RECRUITMENT CENTRE IN LYARI WILL PAVE THE WAY FOR HARDCORE PATRIOTIC BALOCH PEOPLE OF LYARI 2 B INDUCTED IN PAKISTAN ARMY THUS ALSO OPENING JOB OPPORTUNITIES FOR PEOPLE OF LYARI. I THINK PAKISTAN ARMY'S HIEARCHY SHOULD THINK ABOUT OPENING A PAKISTAN ARMY CADEL COLLEGE IN LYARI ND PAKISTAN ARMY RECRUITMENT CENTRE IN LYARI. THANKS

Than who sell Drugs? Legally under Pak Army? All over in Karachi Wadera Party have three Provincial seats and two of it from Liyari, funny thing is that both PA members are on run.

Than who sell Drugs? Legally under Pak Army? All over in Karachi Wadera Party have three Provincial seats and two of it from Liyari, funny thing is that both PA members are on run.
Hi friends , I want to ask a very important and very urgent question , I have not find any option to ask a question so thats why I am asking here. My brother is in pak army serving as a soldier (bps 5) since 3,4 years. But he wants to quit the job since he find no growth opportunities . I don't know what is the criteria in pak army and what are the growth opportunities for lower grade employees but I have advised him to leave the job and get admission in university to atleast get graduation degree and then he can get job in private sector as well as he can aply in army again as a short service commission officer.Now the problem is that he says that it is difficult to leave the army and he will be punished for an year or more in jail for leaving the arrmy and if he quits without informing then they will ask police to arrest him. I don't know what the army law says about this this is what my brother said to me. So I just want to get an advise that how he can quit his job so that in future he has an option to again join army as a short service commission officer or in some other course in pak army.Thanks

Hi friends , I want to ask a very important and very urgent question , I have not find any option to ask a question so thats why I am asking here. My brother is in pak army serving as a soldier (bps 5) since 3,4 years. But he wants to quit the job since he find no growth opportunities . I don't know what is the criteria in pak army and what are the growth opportunities for lower grade employees but I have advised him to leave the job and get admission in university to atleast get graduation degree and then he can get job in private sector as well as he can aply in army again as a short service commission officer.Now the problem is that he says that it is difficult to leave the army and he will be punished for an year or more in jail for leaving the arrmy and if he quits without informing then they will ask police to arrest him. I don't know what the army law says about this this is what my brother said to me. So I just want to get an advise that how he can quit his job so that in future he has an option to again join army as a short service commission officer or in some other course in pak army.Thanks
Your brother knows the law before taking oath in the army.

Your brother knows the law before taking oath in the army.
They were not asked that they would be punished if they left army before retirement , this is what his immediate manager has threatened him recently when he asked him to leave, according to manager he would be court marsheled if he tries to leave and he would be punished for an year in jail. Now this does not seems logical that you just punish and court marshal the employees only because they want to leave job ,there should be a proper process for this.If you know any reference of law or any other person who can advise on this matter then kindly share.Thanks

Back
Top Bottom