What's new

A Career In The Pakistan Rangers

Resignation of members.– No member of the Force shall–

(a) resign his appointment or request for his reversion to his parent department during the time he is on active duty;

(b) withdraw himself wilfully from all or any of the duties of his appointment, without the previous permission in writing of the Director-General or any other officer authorised by him in this behalf.

A - Please define 'Active Duty' in the Pak Rangers Rule spectrum

B - Secondly, I believe that Army/Rangers or any other Force(s) jobs are just like any other job a person agrees to dedicate himself too willfully. And I also believe that every individual has the right to avail better opportunities (if any becomes available to him during the period of his service. So based on that, can an individual not resign himself voluntarily at his own behest as per need? And what if the person want to study more and get more degrees or may be try the other arising/advancing opportunities that may arise during his service from amongst the Public/Private sector? (can the person apply in public or private sectors in case other jobs are advertised for general public while on active duty)

C - Can the person (whilst on Rangers Active duty) apply for CSS examination and take the papers, and there after join CSP if he gets selected?

Usually when i ask these questions from any one in service they don't appreciate it, and rather tend to misunderstand it as my lack of will. However i believe that it is always better to know before you get to that situation where you'd ask yourself "i wish i knew that rule before'. And also because a person reserves all the right to know about the contractual terms on which he is getting inducted permanently so that it is all clear to him before hand.

That is why the saying goes " sign your life away". It's not to be taken lightly... :)

keep in mind that you join force by your own will but when getting out at own request,it's much harder and lot of khawari,if you run away,that's another story.....

indeed.
but you did not reply to my queries :)
I am not a recruitment officer, it is not my place to answer your questions. The best person to ask, what is your domicile/city? I can put you in touch with someone from Pak Rangers who can answer your questions directly.

Thank you.

I am not a recruitment officer, it is not my place to answer your questions. The best person to ask, what is your domicile/city? I can put you in touch with someone from Pak Rangers who can answer your questions directly.

Thank you.

I am a domicile holder of Sindh Urban and i belong to Karachi Central District.
If there is such a possibility then it shall be appreciated greatly brother.

I am a domicile holder of Sindh Urban and i belong to Karachi Central District.
If there is such a possibility then it shall be appreciated greatly brother.

Let me speak to my friends, I will pm you the contact details.

Aslam walaikum,
My name si Fayaz, This is my first thread actually first post, I just want to introduce me first. I'm from karachi. I was not recommended from issb malir twice in L/C 121 and 122 Unfortunately.:cry: I have a craze of joining the forces. Recently there was a add of pak rangers sindh recruiting as a sub-inspector. So i decided to go for that. But first i wanted to know from the members what are the benifits and how much far i will go. Is it better to join rangers because army was my craze. I mean to say i want to join forces with pride but ihave heard sub- inspector has a very low profile and no dignity. It is no where equal to 2nd Lt of army and all the facilities of rangers are not so good. And i have heard sub-inspector BPS rank is BPS-11 which is i think is not worth going for. What are your views. Please advice me and discuss the rank of sub inspector in Rangers.Lastly sorry for my bad english.:angry:
Thanks you.
:pdf:

Aslam walaikum,
My name si Fayaz, This is my first thread actually first post, I just want to introduce me first. I'm from karachi. I was not recommended from issb malir twice in L/C 121 and 122 Unfortunately.:cry: I have a craze of joining the forces. Recently there was a add of pak rangers sindh recruiting as a sub-inspector. So i decided to go for that. But first i wanted to know from the members what are the benifits and how much far i will go. Is it better to join rangers because army was my craze. I mean to say i want to join forces with pride but ihave heard sub- inspector has a very low profile and no dignity. It is no where equal to 2nd Lt of army and all the facilities of rangers are not so good. And i have heard sub-inspector BPS rank is BPS-11 which is i think is not worth going for. What are your views. Please advice me and discuss the rank of sub inspector in Rangers.Lastly sorry for my bad english.:angry:
Thanks you.
My father is SR in sindh rangers.. As far a induction of a direct sub inspector is concerned, SI and INSP of rangers act as 2nd Lt and LT.. But they are not of 17 grade and also who are not direct inducted as SI acts as jco.. Now you are right the status of SI is not equal to 2n
meray bhai you didn't understand the essence of my question. it was regarding the job of direct entry general duty sub inspector in pak rangers (as an officer).

i already know that officers also get posted in rangers after completion from pma too but this route (sub inspector) is what we can say a direct entry point. where a sub inspector acts as an almost equivalent counterpart of (as 2nd Lt. of rangers).
this rank promotes up till SSR(Lt.Col). Sub Insp>Insp>DSR>SR>SSR>higher than SSR comes from army only.
needless to say that these ranks up till Lt.Col are indeed honorable too.

actually i was looking for someone from rangers who has some professional insight about this....
My father is SR in rangers and was inducted as SI in 1989 and got promoted to DSR in 1998.. You are well aware of the ranks and system.. But for insight view let me tell you.. If you enter as direct SI you act like 2nd LT but facilities are not good till you are DSR.. DSRs got decent facilities like army's major though they are equal to captain.. And in a unit they are company commander while in army's unit company commander is a major.. Now when you talk about SR rank facilities enjoyed by SR are much greater than enjoyed by major in army.. And for SSR (wing commander) facilities are very high than an army LT col enjoys in army.. A wing commander feels like a king believe me!.. There is no question about respect and honor.. But rangers officers are not awarded plots and property at retirement.. And border thora tough to hota h you are posted 1.5 years to border after every 4 years in city.. Salary Jb ap city me posted hote hn to IS(internal security) allowance Mila k kafi zyada Ho jati h and Jb border pe to equal to army.. But army se compared nae kr skte app issb kr k ap gerenal bhi bn sakte hn and rangers me ssr only.. But one thing I forget it you are a ranger you are a fauji..

Aslam walaikum,
Thanks you.

Iam Dr.Ali recently selected as general surgeon in pakistan rangers in grade 19. Can anyone inform about the facilities and remunerations associated with this grade?

Yes i did and i got selected
However a long story made me understand that they do NOT imply on any standards at all.

so what was the story did u join pak rangers sindh or not because i m really interested to join this i m engineering student plz reply my thread

Brethren, ai have just signed up.
I declared medically unfit for Pak Navy as my eyesight is weak. Oneeye is 6/6 another is weak +4.5
I havent found any detail regarding eyesight criteria in medical section of advertisement for Sub Inspector Sindh Rangers.
Can you please tell me what is the eyesight criteria for Sub inspector in Pak rangers?
Thank You

Back
Top Bottom