What's new

84 of NS family members are on important post

That is why the nation has awaken :/ this is too much yaar. no one is getting job. When 84 are on top posts then why we are all studying ?

That is why the nation has awaken :/ this is too much yaar. no one is getting job. When 84 are on top posts then why we are all studying ?

Sadly most haven't awakened judging by the level of support for NS on this forum and elsewhere. If no one wants reform then corruption is what they deserve. NS and family will run Pakistan for generations since IK seems to have such low support from all established parties. The corrupt will support the corrupt.

Sadly most haven't awakened judging by the level of support for NS on this forum and elsewhere. If no one wants reform then corruption is what they deserve. NS and family will run Pakistan for generations since IK seems to have such low support from all established parties. The corrupt will support the corrupt.
Now @Chak Bamu please defend this two sir

L O L this have been going on for years. Their aren't any jobs cause law and order situation plus energy crises, 80 plus jobs aren't exactly a deal maker or breaker. Zardari used to sell Government Jobs.

Government needs to make an assault on these nautanki long marches, and hang both IK and TUQ in front of the parliament so that people get rid of these two mad characters.

It may be because Sharifs and Zardaris have a God given right to rule Pakistan and are genetically superior to average Pakistanis...right??? i mean what else could be the explanation :hitwall:

This forum is useless for me, in case you are talking about a ban.

Do i look like an admin/mod? :D

I've been banned more times than i remember.

You are off topic, your hate for IK and TUQ has separate threads to vomit your concerns. Stick to those.

Useless forum, please leave by all means.

Do i look like an admin/mod? :D

I've been banned more times than i remember.

You are off topic, your hate for IK and TUQ has separate threads to vomit your concerns. Stick to those.

Useless forum, please leave by all means.

This forum is mostly for mahajirs, I know this forum since last 8 years but I never made an account here, recently I just found some interesting users like Shan and monkey luffy and their racial stuff which forced me to make an account here otherwise I don't care much about other topics, here also I can feel a racial undertone from mahajirs and recently by some pashtuns against punjabis to spread hatred agianst PMLN , so I have to counter it because that is what I have been doing all my life on youtube , topix or other unmoderated forums. Purpose of my internet acitivity has been centred to counter the enemies of my people.

This forum is mostly for mahajirs, I know this forum since last 8 years but I never made an account here, recently I just found some interesting users like Shan and monkey luffy and their racial stuff which forced me to make an account here otherwise I don't care much about other topics, here also I can feel a racial undertone from mahajirs and recently by some pashtuns against punjabis to spread hatred agianst PMLN , so I have to counter it because that is what I have been doing all my life on youtube , topix or other unmoderated forums. Purpose of my internet acitivity has been centred to counter the enemies of my people.

Bhai maaf kar, what racial undertones? Apart from a handpicked few no one prefers one race or the other. Monke is an Afghan. No pakhtoon on this forum supports him. The other MQM nuts are just that, hate filled losers. Seriously. Bhai N league isnt a Punjabi party, for God's sake. You are not privy to some info i am. I can guarantee you Punjab means dick to them. It's all about money and Power.

Chill, IK isnt against Punjabis. His biggest powerbase is in Punjab man. Your people arent Punjabi. Your people are Pakistanis. And they come in all flavours.

Wrong last night i was there. Both parties had total of minimum 500k people. Do not believe of news channel. Especially Jew

L O L this have been going on for years. Their aren't any jobs cause law and order situation plus energy crises, 80 plus jobs aren't exactly a deal maker or breaker. Zardari used to sell Government Jobs.

If we all know that jobs are sold then why we are a part of this system ? we should all join to get our rights. 80 jobs are a deal maker coz they are all ministry jobs and ministry makes system. If we have deserving corruption free people on these posts. Our country will start to move forward. Now a days our parliament has became a place of just joy, cars, clothes and sleeping. If this is democracy then we do need democracy. If our generations have no jobs no future. then why we are sleeping ?.

Back
Top Bottom