What's new

8 of the Most Attractive Politicians in the World

she is not a politician but difficult to beat..

10389510_692609820797422_4561675270300693639_n.jpg

She is mine :rolleyes1: Beta ye teri bhabhi he :P
When i first saw her in an ad almost 3 years ago usi waqt se dil agaya tha :smitten:

Last edited:
Brother no doubt these Indonesian women are beautiful, they do not look like most other East Asians many must be of mixed descent?

Malay race is quite different compare to Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. We have big eyes, and the feature is quite different with East Asian look. Actually our oldest tribal, Dayak (living in Sumatra and Kalimantan/Borneo) has more East Asian look than ordinary Indonesian. Some of this tribe is still primitive and still live in jungle.

Some of Dayak tribe actually really look like Chinese....their eyes is small and has relatively white skin (I met two of Borneo/Kalimantan girls personally in Jakarta and they look exactly like Chinese, small eyes and white skin). Indonesian people (majority Malay), in majority, has brown skin. Based on latest DNA founding, actually all East Asian race comes from Indonesia. So, there is still some connection between us and East Asian, Dayak tribe is the missing link.

Yup, we have so many ethnic....and I think Arab/Pakistan/India/Chinese trader since very old time also make Indonesian people look quite different and has more variation compare to East Asian people variation (we can say that all Japanese seems to look the same, but not Indonesian). Beside that, middle class people usually has better look than ordinary Indonesian.

If they are mixed, I will said it. If I dont said it, so it is pure blooded Indonesian (Actually our DNA has so many variation, not like Japanese DNA, so I don't know whether we can be said as pure, beside that Indonesia also has so many ethnic and we are mixing into one another)

The feature of Mix Indonesian will be like this:

images

Tamara Blezinky (Mix: Indonesian/European)

images

Nabila Syakieb (Mix: Indonesian/Arab)

Last edited:
foto-foto-nina-zatulini-41.jpg

Nita Zatulini (West Sumatra)

foto-foto-nina-zatulini-24.jpg

Nita Zatulini

marini-zumarnis-085.jpg

Marini Zumarnis (Minang/Bugis) West Sumatra and Sulawesi blood.

@KingMamba Some Indonesian looks like Arab actually, even in my family some of them looks like Arab (maybe 30 % in term of similarity) and my best friend from West Sumatra origin (my tribe) is really looks like Bashar Al-Assad .....:cheesy: (but my friend are much more handsome than that butcher) even though we are pure Indonesian.

In West Java, that region has many people that looks like Chinese with similar narrow eyes and there are also with bigger eyes but still retain white skin of Chinese. West Java is one of the fanatic Muslim region in Indonesia beside West Sumatra and Aceh. Palembang people are also like Chinese but Muslim. Many people from Kalimantan are like Chinese as well. Indonesian are vary. We also have, if I am not mistaken, around 7 million people with recent Chinese ethnic, but almost that recent Chinese ethnic people now are not Muslim, so massive inter-married only happened in the past with Malay race.The past Chinese people has already blend with Malay race and embraced Islam (before Dutch came).

@Anoushirvan : Another one for you.....:partay:

Last edited:
How come this journalist follow our discussion here...? :P

Hina Rabbani, Imran Khan among world’s most attractive politicians
May 20, 2014 BY Rimla Batool
PicMonkey-Collage.jpg

Pakistan’s former foreign minister Hina Rabbani Khar has been named the third most attractive politician in the world with Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) chief Imran Khan at number eight in a list published by an American Jounal.

American Journal ‘Real Clear’ issued the list of nine most attractive politicians in the world.

The list was topped by Mara Carfagna, an Italian Minister and a former model.

Mexican president Enrique Nieto was placed on number two while Pakistan’s Khar made it to the third rank with her classy outfits and designer accessories.

Known for her style and class, Khar is also highly qualified with a masters degree in business management from University of Massachusetts.

She has served as the 26th foreign minister of Pakistan.

Hans Linde, a 27-year-old Swedish politician was listed as fourth of the nine most attractive politicians in the world, followed by Israeli politician Orly Levy and United States presidential candidate Mitt Romney on number five and six.

Russia’s Alina Kabaeva, member of United Russia party, was listed at number seven. Kabaeva is also a retired rhythmic gymnast and has won two Olympic medals, 14 world championship medals and 25 European championship medals.

She has also been romantically linked with Russian President Vladimir Putin.

PTI Chief Imran Khan, a former cricketer and a philanthropist, was listed as the eighth most attractive politician. He was the captain of Pakistan cricket team in ICC World Cup of 1992 and led to win the WC trophy.

The list concludes with Sarah Palin, former candidate for vice president from US republican party .

Hina Rabbani, Imran Khan among world’s most attractive politicians | Pakistan Today

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom