What's new

8 Best Special Forces---Could Have been 10

Yup here we go I read it too on yahoo news makes me so proud GOD bless PA and Pakistan .

Silly farticle since anyone who puts Spanish SF in the top 8 has no clue on what they talk about. Can't rate SF units from 1-to-10 rather a simple calculation based on Exp/Training Regimen/Technology can yield the following groups

Tier-1: Delta/ DEVGRU/ SAS Increment/ IA SFF/ Shaldag Unit/Sayeret Matkal/ Sheyaret 13/ SSG/ Yamas/ Marcos/ IA Para Commandos/ Russian Alphas/GIGN/ Belgian SFG/SAS a few other units from Israel

Tier-2: US Navy Seals/SBS/ Force Recon/ IAF Garuds/SSG-N/Spetnaz/ Foreign Legion/ GSG-9/ NSG

Tier-3: IA Ghataks/ US Rangers/ IA Gorkhas and few other elite infantry units (can't undermine them) they usually masters' of certain terrains which regular SF units can't thrive

:raise: Excuse me. Didn't the SSG conduct the raid to clear out the Holy Mosque? because I was told that the SSG conducted the raid can you please help me out :undecided:

It was never officially acknowledged and probably never will be but yes, they did.

:raise: Excuse me. Didn't the SSG conduct the raid to clear out the Holy Mosque? because I was told that the SSG conducted the raid can you please help me out :undecided:
It was never officially acknowledged and probably never will be but yes, they did.
raid was conducted by SSG .. But GIGN was also there as a adviser and planner

I refure to believe that SAS is third. Almost all rankings rank them first. They're the reasons many country even have special forces.

Chinese, S Africans, Germans, Turks, Iranians and even Japanese and S Koreans are known to be having formidable SFs.

Yes they did. However the GIGN operators were the first ones to get to Saudi and the initial plan was that the whole clearing operation will be carried out by them. However due to the fact that Islam prohibits non-Muslims inside Haram so SGS was involved in the operation. The GIGN were still part of the raid as some team members converted to Islam (according to some source, according to other a special permission/Fatwa was given that allowed the non-Muslim members to enter the mosque and take out the raid)

as it is made in USA therefore No#1 is Navy Seals LOL.
yes you are absolutely right, US Navy Seals are the worst battling against Taliban in all allied special forces. And than comes the name of SAS, they have been killed by the hands of Taliban more frequently than the rangers.

Well there is actually no doubt that Delta/DEVGRU/ 24th Special Tactics squadron rank as the best quite simply because of the intensity of their day to day experience and deployments. Due to their vast deployments in Iraq/ Afghan and nearly daily missions/raids as well as clever tech available to them, I am certain they are the most honed SF units in the world. SSG/ IA Para Cos/ SFF also rank very highly as Tier-1 forces quite simply because they are busy in the field everyday. SAS is also among the best again due to their regular missions.These units also have among the nastiest training regimens. I would only rate IA/IAF/IN SF units a bit higher than the Pakistani counter parts because of their better over-all training is various terrain as well earlier adoption of force multiplier technology. Pak SF units lag a bit behind in jungle warfare.

Also Indian SF units are blessed with a mix of the deadliest native warriors including Gorkhas/ Ladhakis/ etc. who have extensive reputation of being the deadliest mountain/jungle warfare experts.

I would only rate IA/IAF/IN SF units a bit higher than the Pakistani counter parts because of their better over-all training is various terrain as well earlier adoption of force multiplier technology. Pak SF units lag a bit behind in jungle warfare.

Also Indian SF units are blessed with a mix of the deadliest native warriors including Gorkhas/ Ladhakis/ etc. who have extensive reputation of being the deadliest mountain/jungle warfare experts.
Who told you that,as for warrior races are concerned Pathans Tribal are best fighters in whole world,also Peoples from Gilgit Baltistan are as good as Gorkhas but outstanding in Arctic warfare. SSG has lot of combat experience under belt which not any of Indian SF has,SSG fought soviet spetsnaz and even was dropped in India during 1965.

^^^
Problem is when it comes to India, Pak has always lost, history has proven that regardless of the nature of the misadventure, all the Pak forces who fought against India were taught a hefty lesson. Hence Gorkhas/ Ladhakis etc. outperformed Pakistani native forces and cannot be put in the same light. Let's not compare the Gilgit people to Gorkhas, the native folk of Gilgit are unknown while the Gorkhas have a fierce reputation world over. As for the Spetnaz, it was only possible because of direct help from the US. Many of the clever ambushes were possible due to direct actionable intel from the CIA as well as advanced weapons.

^^^
Problem is when it comes to India, Pak has always lost, history has proven that regardless of the nature of the misadventure, all the Pak forces who fought against India were taught a hefty lesson. Hence Gorkhas/ Ladhakis etc. outperformed Pakistani native forces and cannot be put in the same light. Let's not compare the Gilgit people to Gorkhas, the native folk of Gilgit are unknown while the Gorkhas have a fierce reputation world over. As for the Spetnaz, it was only possible because of direct help from the US. Many of the clever ambushes were possible due to direct actionable intel from the CIA as well as advanced weapons.

Errrrrr no. Not really, in 1965 Pakistann could not take or atleast hold a plesbicite for Kashmir because of the Tashkent mediation done by the USSR, in which a ceasefire was agreed upon, however when the Kashmir issu came up the USSR openly supported India meanwhile Pakistan's allies failed to provide such a support.
As for 1971, both wings seperated by nearly a 1000 miles, no way of proper communication between the two wings, scarce ammunation and resources and a civil war going on (which btw lead to the scarcity of resources for the military) and when the military was weakened and exhausted India decided to militairily intervene. So India had the upper hand because of a more "loyal" ally (USSR) and because of geographical reasons... not because of races, so it's not a racial issue. Feel free to try and deny it.

Buh Byeeee

Back
Top Bottom