What's new

78% of US investors plan to invest in Pakistan, American

Pakistan is the best place to invest. Put 100K in now, get 1000K out in 5-6 years time.
Haha reminds me of how my Grandfather bought a plot in Sialkot in 1950's for around a couple hundred dollars (around 40-60k rupees), now it's worth nearly half a million dollars.

Haha reminds me of how my Grandfather bought a plot in Sialkot in 1950's for around a couple hundred dollars (around 40-60k rupees), now it's worth nearly half a million dollars.

Reminds me another incident, I bought a plot in Sialkot for 30 Lac, 18 months later, sold it for 20 Lac as it turned out a disputed property between cousins and opponent kept preventing me from building. But that's a story of bad times which are gone.

Looking forward, its all bright. :man_in_love:

Reminds me another incident, I bought a plot in Sialkot for 30 Lac, 18 months later, sold it for 20 Lac as it turned out a disputed property between cousins and opponent kept preventing me from building. But that's a story of bad times which are gone.

Looking forward, its all bright. :man_in_love:
Eh nothing compared to how we were scammed for around a million dollars and we still cannot do nothing about it since the transaction was not documented.

Eh nothing compared to how we were scammed for around a million dollars and we still cannot do nothing about it since the transaction was not documented.

I feel for you mate. May you cover your hard earned money back.

I'd like to invest in Pakistan but as an individual investor all I can find are expensive funds like PAK with a 3% expense ratio.

Last edited:
I'd like to invest in Pakistan but as an individual investor all I can find are expensive funds like Pak with a 3% expense ratio.

I'd hold off i I were you. Wait and watch how things proceed under the new administration. Too much uncertainty to be investing in Pakistan right now.

This is really a good news..I am really happy to see so many positive news coming out of Pakistan...Our region need more positivity than all the news of war, fighting...I wish good luck to you.

Again, the brod point of this survey points towards increase in stability and trust of people of Pakistan towards democratic GOv of Pakistan...If you see, since last couple of years, Pakistan economy is doing well...

except the conclusion does NOT match the data. 78% of 60+ Pakistani-origins opining they will invest in Pakistan does not equal 78% of US saying that. Dawn has reported in the last weeks that FDI is crashing. I am all for Pakistan stabilizing and economically developing as that is a good partial antodote to socials ills that ail it, but false conclusions do not help.

Back
Top Bottom