What's new

729 Afghan Students Will Go Pakistan For Higher Education

53fd

New Recruit

Reaction score
Ambassador of Pakistan in Afghanistan Mohammad Sadiq in a press release said that 729 Afghan students will go to Pakistan in July and December of the current year through bachelor and Master degree bourses from Pakistani universities and government. The educational bourses consist of medical, engineering, information and technology, commerce and administrative, agriculture, economic natural science and education sections. 600 educational bourses under the program of 2009 and 2000 have given by Pakistan government in three educational phases to Afghan students and 129 educational bourses were given by Khaibar Pashtonkhwa and Panjab universities under the educational cooperation program among Pakistan and Afghanistan universities. From December 2009 up now, 700 Afghan students went to Pakistan on educational bourses that funded by Pakistan government. Currently approximately, 6500 Afghan students are in bachelor and Master Degree bourses in the universities of Pakistan, said the source. Translated by Suraya-Yarzada

Bakhtar News Agency - 729 Afghan Students Will Go Pakistan For Higher Education

this is a very right move, but they must ensure, these afghans are not terrorists, have no politial affiliations, and not coming to make a mess, they are good guys and are coming to seek education only

---------- Post added at 10:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 PM ----------

this is a very right move, but they must ensure, these afghans are not terrorists, have no political affiliations, and not coming to make a mess, they are good guys and are coming to seek education only

Hopefully this will wash some anti-Pakistan rust in their head too!

very good news. Pakistan must ensure them very good safety as well, due to current conditions.

How Afghanistan thinks India can help them geopolitically or locally is beyond me. Look at their track record in Nepal or Sri Lanka. Royal fckups (literally in the case of Nepal, where the royal family got butchered because of India)

How Afghanistan thinks India can help them geopolitically or locally is beyond me. Look at their track record in Nepal or Sri Lanka. Royal fckups (literally in the case of Nepal, where the royal family got butchered because of India)

And how the fck is this relevant to the thread?

One question..who will attest their degrees as we are trying to dissolve HEC?

Look at their track record in Nepal or Sri Lanka. Royal fckups (literally in the case of Nepal, where the royal family got butchered because of India)

Are you talking about this?

Nepalese royal massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So you believe the conspiracy theory that RAW was behind this?

The guy killed his own family. And India rather have the royal family in the head then the Maoist I bet.

How Afghanistan thinks India can help them geopolitically or locally is beyond me.

And all India does in Afghanistan is build infrastructure. And I hope you know Karzai graduated from an Indian college and othe Afghan students do study in India. And many Afghan offices also graduate from Indian military academies.

a4.jpg

nb4xdv.jpg

And also invests 2 billion there..

china doesnt spread terrorism into its neighbours trough its proxies like LTTE

because their best best is master in this field and known as safe heaven for terrorist so why they need it

because their best best is master in this field and known as safe heaven for terrorist so why they need it

lol coward boi, why u brought pakistan into this, i was taking on india china matters didnt i??

Back
Top Bottom