What's new

700 security personnel killed in Balochistan, says commander Southern Command

Paragraph lover..... go one by one you will find your answers.

If you are not busy making so many excuses, you will find the answers yourself.

Answer to what? I didn't even ask any questions.

It is you being a bharati with his obvious dumb nature spewing crap and nonsense.

Another moronic nonsensical post with no coherence. The post starts with Bangladesh to some participants to some dogs.

Can you yourself comprehend what you are posting?

You bharatis confuse me sometimes. That you guys are actually that dumb or pretend to be one?

I don't need to prove anything to you (a bharati) Most news links are using the word "security personnel" including the OP.

Even if it is FC then that is a good job considering Pakistan was fighting many different kinds of terror groups in Baluchistan ranging from BLA to TTP to Daeish to LeJ all with different backgrounds and objectives.

Indian army lost 4500+ in IOK despite fighting a much low intensity war.
Here is his speech, watch from 2:49-3:11 onwards, he clearly says hamare 700 officers, jcos, jawan shaheed hua hain", which means he was talking about FC

Also ceasefire fatalities are only 144:

http://www.dailyexcelsior.com/169-civilians-144-security-men-killed-border-firing/

Here is his speech, watch from 2:49-3:11 onwards, he clearly says hamare 700 officers, jcos, jawan shaheed hua hain", which means he was talking about FC

Also ceasefire fatalities are only 144:

http://www.dailyexcelsior.com/169-civilians-144-security-men-killed-border-firing/

And jawans and officers can also be from police and levies. It is you who interpreting that it is FC and nobody cares about your interpretations on this forum. As I said. Good even then. We have beaten so many foreign sponsored terror groups over a period of a decade with 700 casualties. Not a bad job in my opinion.

Indian army with all its might lost 4500+ even though it was fighting a low intensity war.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ng-loc-in-pak-firing-since-2001-army-3738096/

One can easily imagine how many from BSF and CRPF died in this period. Our performance in far tougher situation is far better.

PS: Good for searching for his speech. That also shows your obsession with Pakistan which is nothing new.

And jawans and officers can also be from police and levies. It is you who interpreting that it is FC and nobody cares about your interpretations on this forum. As I said. Good even then. We have beaten so many foreign sponsored terror groups over a period of a decade with 700 casualties. Not a bad job in my opinion.

Indian army with all its might lost 4500+ even though it was fighting a low intensity war.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ng-loc-in-pak-firing-since-2001-army-3738096/

One can easily imagine how many from BSF and CRPF died in this period. Our performance in far tougher situation is far better.

PS: Good for searching for his speech. That also shows your obsession with Pakistan which is nothing new.
Hecwas reffering to FC Balochistan in his entire speech.

Also Balochistan was the lowest intensity imaginable, Baloch rebels had zero foreign support or training, no sophisticated arms or money.

4500 figure includes deaths from all causes(natural, accidents, illnesses etc in addition to combat) all over India.

On the other since 2005, Pakistani security forces have suffered 6455 fatalities whereas Indian security forces fatalities nearly half at 3299.

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/southasia/datasheets/Fatalities.html

Hecwas reffering to FC Balochistan in his entire speech.

Also Balochistan was the lowest intensity imaginable, Baloch rebels had zero foreign support or training, no sophisticated arms or money.

4500 figure includes deaths from all causes(natural, accidents, illnesses etc in addition to combat) all over India.

On the other since 2005, Pakistani security forces have suffered 6455 fatalities whereas Indian security forces fatalities nearly half at 3299.

http://www.satp.org/satporgtp/southasia/datasheets/Fatalities.html

As I said it is all your interpretation. He was talking efforts of security forces in the province.

Balochistan situation was far tougher and difficult as compared to IOK where Indian army is fighting only 1 enemy ie freedom fighters of Kashmir.

While Pakistan had to face BLA/TTP/Daesh/LeJ and many others all with different objectives and backgrounds.

Indian army alone has 5 times more casualties in far easier situations. BSF and CRPF casualties are a separate topic.

Same SATP also proves that Pakistani casualties are gowing down while Indian army has already hit the worst year in IOK since 2008. As per SATP this is the best year for Pakistani security forces after year 2005.

Pakistani casualties were higher since Pakistan faced much difficult and tougher situation as compared to Indian army. But that is changing and improving fast for Pakistan.

As I said it is all your interpretation. He was talking efforts of security forces in the province.

Balochistan situation was far tougher and difficult as compared to IOK where Indian army is fighting only 1 enemy ie freedom fighters of Kashmir.

While Pakistan had to face BLA/TTP/Daesh/LeJ and many others all with different objectives and backgrounds.

Indian army alone has 5 times more casualties in far easier situations. BSF and CRPF casualties are a separate topic.

Same SATP also proves that Pakistani casualties are gowing down while Indian army has already hit the worst year in IOK since 2008. As per SATP this is the best year for Pakistani security forces after year 2005.

Pakistani casualties were higher since Pakistan faced much difficult and tougher situation as compared to Indian army. But that is changing and improving fast for Pakistan.
The situation Pakistan faced was much easier, it has the support, funding of USA And did not face any sort of diplomatic opposition to its campaigns.
It constantly had the support of US drone to take out high value targets.
No foreign nation were training the militants or funding and arming them.

In 2016 too Indian security forces fatalities are 39% lower than Pakistan's.

Also Kashmir casualties are even in this year very low, being merely ~80.

The situation Pakistan faced was much easier, it has the support, funding of USA And did not face any sort of diplomatic opposition to its campaigns.
It constantly had the support of US drone to take out high value targets.
No foreign nation were training the militants or funding and arming them.

In 2016 too Indian security forces fatalities are 39% lower than Pakistan's.

Also Kashmir casualties are even in this year very low, being merely ~80.

Funding of USA made things difficult for Pakistan since TTP used it as a propoganda tool against Pakistan. Nobody obviously opposed Pakistan's campaigns since Pakistan was fighting a just war unlike you guys who are busy blinding young kids.

As for foreign training and funding TTP had all the funding it needed. They had enough funding to run a whole army of militants numbering in thousands. Only in swat TTP had around 3000 militants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Battle_of_Swat

We were fighting a whole army of thousands unlike Indian army who was fighting just a few random groups with a few dozens or at most few hundreds militants. But despite that Indian army alone lost 4500+ soldiers in Kashmir. We don't know have many from CRPF, BSF, SSB and police were killed during this period.

Indian army has already made it the worst year since 2008 while Pakistani security forces had the best year since 2005. I don't need to explain this any further. No cover or twist can change this.

Funding of USA made things difficult for Pakistan since TTP used it as a propoganda tool against Pakistan. Nobody obviously opposed Pakistan's campaigns since Pakistan was fighting a just war unlike you guys who are busy blinding young kids.
Another excuse, Like Hilary Clinton said you don't need to take if you don't want to. Its not a compulsion

It is an impulsion for pakistan..

no they are combined. I have heard his statement live on TV and then later atleast 10 times in news. so it don't matter what dawn says now. different newspapers different words. He used the word Security forces and i am witness to it.and the news 2 days later rewritten will always be least authentic as compared to the original one in such cases. and you as an indian will of course accept the statement which which gives maximum pakistani losses.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1303454/7...n-balochistan-says-commander-southern-command

Matter of concern, too many causalities of FC soldiers in terror attacks.
Must be a straight forward action as taken in in North West areas.

This here is one of the reason why Pakistan needs to operate armed drones regularly against rented terrorists. We can't afford to lose the precious life of our boys.

It is really sad how these soldiers are selflessly sacrificing their lives for their mother land, while couple of politician are saying that part of Pakistan for which these soldiers have given their lives, should be given to Afghanistan in the name of Afghan refugees. Had a politician said this in any other country and I say grudgingly, even in India, he would have been charged with treason. This is quite unreal.

For the last 10 to 12 years, FC personnel have been

Source: https://defence.pk/threads/700-secu...mander-southern-command.467837/#ixzz4Tc397k5a

Dude try reading the articles.

Dude, you think I don't? Have a look at my posts. If nothing else, they tend to be mature and balanced.

I did read that line, but it never said explicitly that deaths/wounded figure was for that time period. He did mention that the fight was going on for that long though, so I asked my question to confirm...

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom