What's new

700 security personnel killed in Balochistan, says commander Southern Command

it includes police,FC,army,levies all combine.
It includes police academy attack, insurgency in which Akbar bugti was killed,taliban attacks, war against sectarian outfits,many policemen killed by Afghan NDS agents in target killing.
Given all these factors. SF did well.
Today it was confirmed it included only FC:
Praising the 700 FC personnel who have sacrificed their lives while fighting terrorism and subversive activities, the commander said Balochistan had been facing such activities for the past 10 years
http://www.dawn.com/news/1303612/india-urged-to-shun-subversive-activities

Commander Southern Command Lieutenant General Amir Riaz on Tuesday said that 700 personnel of the security forces have been killed while fighting for the “stability of the country”.

Riaz added that around 2,000 personnel were also wounded in the province.

The commander was speaking at a function organized at the Frontier Corps Headquarters in Quetta.

“For the last 10 to 12 years, FC personnel have been fighting against the enemies of Pakistan,” said the senior officer.

“You stood firm and defeated the enemy.”

Riaz added that some elements in Geneva, Dubai and London were behind acts of terrorism and were involved in the killing of innocent civilians in Balochistan.

“Balochistan is part of Pakistan, and will always remain so,” reiterated the commander of southern command.

He stated that despite the enemy’s propaganda, the FC, Levies and police personnel have rendered sacrifices to uphold the flag of the nation.

“Some elements want to impose their thoughts through guns and bombs, however, security forces have foiled their nefarious designs with the support of the masses of Balochistan,” added Riaz.

Balochistan has been experiencing incidents of violence and targeted killings for over a decade. The largest province of the country by area, is home to a insurgency by ethnic Baloch separatists.

Al Qaeda-linked and sectarian militants also operate in the region. The province shares borders with Afghanistan and Iran.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1303454/7...n-balochistan-says-commander-southern-command

Martyres not killed

700 martyred and still our Prime Minister/Foreign Minister will never raise the name of Kalbhushan Yadev in the international media.

A cracker will blast in the street of Paris and our PM will condemn it with full zeal and zest. This is a sad reality.

Different news artricles saying different. The general used the word "security forces" in his speech.

Anyways Pakistan has won the war against Baloch seperatist militants. Only TTP/Daesh are remaining valid and effective threat.
why would he mention casualties of others. He would mention that of his own command. But it is Pakistan.

May be, he will be dropping pearls of wisdom.

why would he mention casualties of others. He would mention that of his own command. But it is Pakistan.

May be, he will be dropping pearls of wisdom.

FC balochistan are not even under his command. They are under IG FC Balochistan.

And he cares for all forces since we all are Pakistanis. We don't fight with each other on claiming death of militants like it happens in India.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/Army-CRPF-claim-credit-for-terrorists’-killing/article14405146.ece

I understand it something new for you.

And yes you only get pearls of Swindon from Pakistan. From India we can get only shit.

Major operation due in Baluchistan-Punjab border region. But whole Punjab really need grand operation including Raiwind.
NS and others will use every 'weapon' at their disposal to prevent that

FC balochistan are not even under his command. They are under IG FC Balochistan.

And he cares for all forces since we all are Pakistanis. We don't fight with each other on claiming death of militants like it happens in India.

http://www.thehindu.com/news/national/Army-CRPF-claim-credit-for-terrorists’-killing/article14405146.ece

I understand it something new for you.

And yes you only get pearls of Swindon from Pakistan. From India we can get only shit.
For the care of pakistanis, former once give the due credit by calling them bangladeshi and the left-right whooping is provided free of cost. All credits to those participants.

As for the claims, those hunting trophies are getting rarer so yes I will admit. because I cannot recommend to produce more of those dogs.

Pakistan has already has most of it so getting some more will only make it more wealthy.

Different news artricles saying different. The general used the word "security forces" in his speech.

Anyways Pakistan has won the war against Baloch seperatist militants. Only TTP/Daesh are remaining valid and effective threat.
Give a link to his speech then, until then the later DAWN report stands valid:

For the care of pakistanis, former once give the due credit by calling them bangladeshi and the left-right whooping is provided free of cost. All credits to those participants.

As for the claims, those hunting trophies are getting rarer so yes I will admit. because I cannot recommend to produce more of those dogs.

Pakistan has already has most of it so getting some more will only make it more wealthy.

Another moronic nonsensical post with no coherence. The post starts with Bangladesh to some participants to some dogs.

Can you yourself comprehend what you are posting?

You bharatis confuse me sometimes. That you guys are actually that dumb or pretend to be one?

Give a link to his speech then, until then the later DAWN report stands valid:

I don't need to prove anything to you (a bharati) Most news links are using the word "security personnel" including the OP.

Even if it is FC then that is a good job considering Pakistan was fighting many different kinds of terror groups in Baluchistan ranging from BLA to TTP to Daeish to LeJ all with different backgrounds and objectives.

Indian army alone lost 4500+ in IOK despite fighting a much low intensity war.

Rest in peace brave sons of soil May Allah grant you the highest place in Jannah we will always remember your sacrifices for this country. :pakistan:
@waz @Zaki @WAJsal can you please ban some members here these shameless creatures are enjoying the deaths of our soldiers and are trolling on this thread pls take care of them.

Another moronic nonsensical post with no coherence. The post starts with Bangladesh to some participants to some dogs.

Can you yourself comprehend what you are posting?

You bharatis confuse me sometimes. That you guys are actually that dumb or pretend to be one?
Paragraph lover..... go one by one you will find your answers.

If you are not busy making so many excuses, you will find the answers yourself.

Back
Top Bottom