What's new

700 security personnel killed in Balochistan, says commander Southern Command

Dawood Ibrahim

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Commander Southern Command Lieutenant General Amir Riaz on Tuesday said that 700 personnel of the security forces have been killed while fighting for the “stability of the country”.

Riaz added that around 2,000 personnel were also wounded in the province.

The commander was speaking at a function organized at the Frontier Corps Headquarters in Quetta.

“For the last 10 to 12 years, FC personnel have been fighting against the enemies of Pakistan,” said the senior officer.

“You stood firm and defeated the enemy.”

Riaz added that some elements in Geneva, Dubai and London were behind acts of terrorism and were involved in the killing of innocent civilians in Balochistan.

“Balochistan is part of Pakistan, and will always remain so,” reiterated the commander of southern command.

He stated that despite the enemy’s propaganda, the FC, Levies and police personnel have rendered sacrifices to uphold the flag of the nation.

“Some elements want to impose their thoughts through guns and bombs, however, security forces have foiled their nefarious designs with the support of the masses of Balochistan,” added Riaz.

Balochistan has been experiencing incidents of violence and targeted killings for over a decade. The largest province of the country by area, is home to a insurgency by ethnic Baloch separatists.

Al Qaeda-linked and sectarian militants also operate in the region. The province shares borders with Afghanistan and Iran.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1303454/7...n-balochistan-says-commander-southern-command

O brave soldiers i don't know how it feels to take a bullet for my country I only know how to enjoy this pampered life that has been provided by your shield. How lucky we are that we sleep you are awake guarding us from our Neighbors,Terrorist, May ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL IN HEAVEN FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR US AMEEN.

your loyal supporter tell death

it includes police,FC,army,levies all combine.
It includes police academy attack, insurgency in which Akbar bugti was killed,taliban attacks, war against sectarian outfits,many policemen killed by Afghan NDS agents in target killing.
Given all these factors. SF did well.

We need to provide APC to that region immediately

turkish-kirpi-mrap-05.jpg

Last edited:
Need Mil-35 in good numbers along with APC's .. BLA and BRA they have been exposed now their numbers are reduced to few hundred hiding in remote areas along Iranian and Afghan border looking for security laps and easy targets ..
RIP to all Soldiers

We really need a network of UAV in Baluchistan mountains where BLA is and then on ground have APC to reduce casualties.

Helicopter transport Units would be great to drop in on party and pick up some live enemy combatants

O brave soldiers i don't know how it feels to take a bullet for my country I only know how to enjoy this pampered life that has been provided by your shield. How lucky we are that we sleep you are awake guarding us from our Neighbors,Terrorist, May ALLAH BLESS YOU ALL IN HEAVEN FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR US AMEEN.

your loyal supporter tell death
Very beautiful but true words indeed.

Rest in Peace brave hearts

On side note i have question

Does army and specifically FC Baluchistan has fair representation from Baluchistan ?
A Baluch friend told me that Fc Baluchistan does not recruit from Baluchistan ..i dont know how valid the statement is

Rest in Peace brave hearts

On side note i have question

Does army and specifically FC Baluchistan has fair representation from Baluchistan ?
A Baluch friend told me that Fc Baluchistan does not recruit from Baluchistan ..i dont know how valid the statement is

They would probably prefer recruits from other provinces so nobody has any moral conflictions.

Back
Top Bottom