What's new

50% of Pakistanis support government: Survey

faisal6309

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Fifty percent of Pakistan's population supports the present government, with 49 percent favouring the opposition, a survey has found.

An opinion poll conducted Aug 1-26 by the International Republican Institute (IRI), which works in countries important to the US's interests, has revealed that 50% of Pakistanis support the current Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) government, the Dawn reported.

However, 49 % favoured the opposition.

The IRI took national representative sample of adults from 70 districts in all provinces of Pakistan, excluding the Federally Administered Tribal Areas and Chitral.

A whopping 89% people favoured the Pakistan Army as a national institution for efficiency and performance.

Forty-two percent of the respondents said electricity was the the most troubling issue that the country faced while 21% felt inflation was the bane. But only 12% of the people said unemployment was a major problem in the country.

Ten percent of the population think terrorism is a major threat.

Source of this news

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:rofl: I want to know who is supporting government...

Fifty percent of Pakistan's population supports the present government, with 49 percent favouring the opposition, a survey has found.

An opinion poll conducted Aug 1-26 by the International Republican Institute (IRI), which works in countries important to the US's interests, has revealed that 50% of Pakistanis support the current Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) government, the Dawn reported.

However, 49 % favoured the opposition.

The IRI took national representative sample of adults from 70 districts in all provinces of Pakistan, excluding the Federally Administered Tribal Areas and Chitral.

A whopping 89% people favoured the Pakistan Army as a national institution for efficiency and performance.

Forty-two percent of the respondents said electricity was the the most troubling issue that the country faced while 21% felt inflation was the bane. But only 12% of the people said unemployment was a major problem in the country.

Ten percent of the population think terrorism is a major threat.

Source of this news

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:rofl: I want to know who is supporting government...
People except the residents of Kingdom of Keyboard. Whats more interesting is that KPK has scored less than 50% on voters satisfaction. I thought Online FIR and internet showshaws were going to do wonders, but it looks like PTI continues to transfer from real world to the Kingdom of Internet. Perhaps they should move a resolution in National assembly to make internet a province since this is the only place where they are "Straightening"

People except the residents of Kingdom of Keyboard. Whats more interesting is that KPK has scored less than 50% on voters satisfaction. I thought Online FIR and internet showshaws were going to do wonders, but it looks like PTI continues to transfer from real world to the Kingdom of Internet. Perhaps they should move a resolution in National assembly to make internet a province since this is the only place where they are "Straightening"
are you sure about that?

Yes quite sure for answering somebody whose leader could even assemble a hundered supporters on his return to the country....
sorry but how come noora eyes, can see his supporters back then, & count it out?
its needs to be patriotic eyes only?
BTW mubarak hoo, he is a free man, for now?:yahoo::dance3::pleasantry::omghaha:

sorry but how come noora eyes, can see his supporters back then, & count it out?
its needs to be patriotic eyes only?
BTW mubarak hoo, he is a free man, for now?:yahoo::dance3::pleasantry::omghaha:
Idiotic eyes the way i see it.....

Idiotic eyes the way i see it.....
yes thats why, they hve been called "noora eyes"?
but any ways, he is doing better then zardari, thts a fact ?
i may hate him, personly but facts are facts? right!
& i hve no noora brains or eyes like you, instead!:close_tema::pleasantry::yay::enjoy:

yes thats why, they hve been called "noora eyes"?
but any ways, he is doing better then zardari, thts a fact ?
i may hate him, personly but facts are facts? right!
& i hve no noora brains or eyes like you, instead!:close_tema::pleasantry::yay::enjoy:
I doubt you have anything remotely resembling brain.
P.S:And yes ? mark is not used to end the sentence. the dot is used rather. Looks like you haven't been attending your grammar classes.

50% of the country need their mental health checked. :P

I doubt you have anything remotely resembling brain.
P.S:And yes ? mark is not used to end the sentence. the dot is used rather. Looks like you haven't been attending your grammar classes.
ok my dear dear,MR Noora, tom , dick or harry?:rofl:
whatever you, do but still you hve been called one £ noora in england?:dance3:
but when talking about, facts shouldnt be proud of these, unrealistic surveys produced in the vast media factories of CENTCOM?

ok my dear dear,MR Noora, tom , dick or harry?:rofl:
whatever you, do but still you hve been called one £ noora in england?:dance3:
but when talking about, facts shouldnt be proud of these, unrealistic surveys produced in the vast media factories of CENTCOM?
again, that same old mistake "Kuttay ke dum terhi ke terhi"

n

nahi nahi, nooray ka kutaa?:woot::omghaha::astagh:
tumhain to nahi keh raha :P wysy samagh jatay ho :P 
And yes, is APML is contesting in LGEs? :P
Bechara ek MPA tha woh bhee chor gaya tha :P
so poor for the merrymen of commando.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom