What's new

50 JF-17 from china delivery started

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these aircraft (JFT, J10, F16) perform the same role. When thats the case, why not just buy larger
nos of the same type? I highly doubt FC-20 deal will ever get through, and even if it does, what will
PAF do with 150? What is JF-17 Block-2/3 for?

Is J-11 even in PAF interest? Explain. Its a heavy-weight twin-engined aircraft and not the sort
PAF would be interested in...and that 8 yrs down the lane!

J-11 is a copy of that decades old Su-27SK thats obsolete even today, you want to have this in 2020??
Has PAF decided to collect antiques? And 54 of them? Any latest link of any reliable source? Pls provide...
My only response to your post is:
BRAIN FART!!!
Leave the PAF decision making to guys who know what they are doing. When it suits you your MKI is aSuper duper plane and for everyone else the SUs are obsolete. Either you are talking out of your rear end or you are trolling. Either case please refrain before you get reported and shown the door. Believe me asTT Ican have this enforced. so the ball is in your court. I am not messing around any more.
Araz

An elaboration on why you think it is not possible when PAF is assembling the radar inhouse would be appreciated for non technocrats like me.
Regards
araz

An elaboration on why you think it is not possible when PAF is assembling the radar inhouse would be appreciated for non technocrats like me.
Regards
araz

araz sahab, a perfect example of integrating western and non western technologies was demontrated by Greece where they had to integrate russian and american sams in their air defence systems and made Russian And American Sams work together with each other and according to them it was a one hell of a job and they took pains to make western and non western platforms work together

Say hello to auntie wiki.

Role Multirole combat aircraft

National origin China and Pakistan

Manufacturer
Chengdu Aircraft Industry Corporation and Pakistan Aeronautical Complex

Produced
In China: June 2007–present
In Pakistan: January 2008–present

You can't be serious, you are asking me to refer to wiki as opposed to what I see in that photograph? And there is really no need for all the suprsized and colored fonts.

You can't be serious, you are asking me to refer to wiki as opposed to what I see in that photograph? And there is really no need for all the suprsized and colored fonts.

What the eye sees is of little use if mind is already set.

relax... it's a welcome news for PAF, it's good to see PAF opting for more and more FC1's. It's better for the region in general.

Fuselage is made in China , rest is done in Pakistan , this is called the joint venture. F-22 parts were made in a dozen different states.

Good for PAC... just wondering, so if stampings, fuselage, wing spars, honeycomb structure, skin manifolds,skin structure, landing gear, Engines, radar, irst, Control system etc, are made in a different country than the country of origin , what will that be called??? can that be called a joint venture.. or just worthless license production like the MKI in India as mocked by several esteemed members here??

relax... it's a welcome news for PAF, it's good to see PAF opting for more and more FC1's. It's better for the region in general.

Good for PAC... just wondering, so if stampings, fuselage, wing spars, honeycomb structure, skin manifolds,skin structure, landing gear, Engines, radar, irst, Control system etc, are made in a different country than the country of origin , what will that be called??? can that be called a joint venture.. or just worthless license production like the MKI in India as mocked by several esteemed members here??

Did India Invested 50 percent in SU-30 Program and can claim SU-30 rights? and whenever SU 30 sold to third country, profit will bhe shared with India?

hewlet Packard is the best example of this scenario.

MKI is now made in India, all parts manufactured locally from scratch.

Instead of 18 F-16 Block-52s for $1 Billion we should have looked towards 24 F-16 Block-15s from Venuezvella and 28 F-16 Block-15s old US ones and 31 F-16 Block-15s in PAF and get all these aircraft for upgrade in Turkey between 2004-2009. So we would have about 83 F-16 Block-15s MLU-3 for atleast 15-20 years which then can be replaced by a 5th Generation jet and go for 70 F-10BS assembly at PAC other than JF-17 program.
even the upgraded F-16's are useless for us , my friend their tech is too old for us . Its better we concentrate on our homegrown systems........:smokin:

How many JF 17 do we have so far. According to Wiki we have 42; is it true?

All these aircraft (JFT, J10, F16) perform the same role. When thats the case, why not just buy larger
nos of the same type? I highly doubt FC-20 deal will ever get through, and even if it does, what will
PAF do with 150? What is JF-17 Block-2/3 for?

Is J-11 even in PAF interest? Explain. Its a heavy-weight twin-engined aircraft and not the sort
PAF would be interested in...and that 8 yrs down the lane!

J-11 is a copy of that decades old Su-27SK thats obsolete even today, you want to have this in 2020??
Has PAF decided to collect antiques? And 54 of them? Any latest link of any reliable source? Pls provide...

F-16 is a ground attack fighter. And our F-16 are currently being upgraded to Block 60 specifications. They can service the Pakistani Air Force till 2030.

JF-17, will be the spine of our Air Force. Technically, its still inferior to F-16, but by 2020, we should be on JF-17 Block 3, which should be superior to the F-16.

J-10, is China's Air Superiority Fighter. This Fighter is needed to deal with India's Rafale Fighters that India is getting from France.

J-11, I meant the J-11BH. Which is China's Naval Version of this fighter. This will form our new Naval Aviation Wing to deal with India's aggressive Navy.

Does that include engines adn avionicss too? manufactured aor assembled?

All manufactured in India now, including engines and avionics.

su1.jpg

HAL has so far delivered 99 Sukhois to the IAF, out of a total order of 180 aircraft, produced under licence from Russia at an approximate cost of Rs 250-300 crore each. The raw material phase Sukhoi is the first from Phase-IV of the project. The avionics and accessories have come from HAL’s Lucknow, Hyderabad and Korwa Divisions, while the engine was produced at the Koraput Division.
“As per the original compressed programme, they (HAL) will have to complete the deliveries by 2014-15. It is unlikely that this deadline will be met now and we expect a delay of three years,” IAF sources said. Express has learnt that the delay in design and development phase of Sukhoi in Russia impacted the receipt of technology and tooling in India. In addition, HAL too had issues in absorbing new technologies and setting up of capital infrastructure.

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3331094 said:
jaal aur jaal :flame:

jaal bhun ke coala ban ja :flame:

pakistan is expanding the production of JF-17 after some time we will manufacture 100% JF-17 and will even host its R&D lab

By then we will have our PAKFA too... bring on your JF-17s :lazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom