What's new

50 JF-17 from china delivery started

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think our Armed Forces are in very comfortable position to face the threats that emanate from Indian Armed Forces. Our Air Force is capable of conducting very effective counter air operations as well as support Army and Naval operations. In due course when 4-6 nuclear submarines are added, effective naval defence can be mounted against Indian Navy.

All this has happened despite the resource constraints. Just imagine what would happen when our economy improves and we are able to spend more on defence manufacture and purchase.

So I guess this means Pakistan doesn't manufacture JF-17 in house? They just assemble it at PAC?

Say hello to auntie wiki.

Role Multirole combat aircraft

National origin China and Pakistan

Manufacturer
Chengdu Aircraft Industry Corporation and Pakistan Aeronautical Complex

Produced
In China: June 2007–present
In Pakistan: January 2008–present

Kahin bhi banaye kya fark padta hai......Hai to JV naa....agar China main fast banta hai to kya bura hai....:drag:

Kahin bhi banaye kya fark padta hai......Hai to JV naa....agar China main fast banta hai to kya bura hai....:drag:

I agree.

The system should be available for thwarting enemy offensive designs.

Same as India's hidden JVs with Russia, from the rocket technology to nuclear submarine.

Magar jab bhi India ne khud koshish ki, koshish mein hi par gya. Abhi tak koshish kar raha hai. Jab nahin banta to technology demonstrator bana deta hai.

The only thing indigenous in India is Indian make believing.

fussssssssss f-16 was baught in 1983 1989 2005

old ones getting MLU and can be used more 20 years

in USA
9vfdjp.jpg

in turkey
Peace_Drive_II.jpg

Instead of 18 F-16 Block-52s for $1 Billion we should have looked towards 24 F-16 Block-15s from Venuezvella and 28 F-16 Block-15s old US ones and 31 F-16 Block-15s in PAF and get all these aircraft for upgrade in Turkey between 2004-2009. So we would have about 83 F-16 Block-15s MLU-3 for atleast 15-20 years which then can be replaced by a 5th Generation jet and go for 70 F-10BS assembly at PAC other than JF-17 program.

Why its so hard for you guys to understand the point, go back to the previous page and read my post

Secondly PAF jf-17s does not use all the Chinese equipment as most of people here believe even the antennas on the jf-17 are not Chinese origin its from a european country , i dont mention the name of the country as i am restricted for that . but yes radars are of Chinese origin which now Pakistan has been manufacturing in house for some time now . So there is no point of all the major components coming directly from China .So dont ask repeated questions

These two cannot go together.... make your correction.

I think our Armed Forces are in very comfortable position to face the threats that emanate from Indian Armed Forces. Our Air Force is capable of conducting very effective counter air operations as well as support Army and Naval operations. In due course when 4-6 nuclear submarines are added, effective naval defence can be mounted against Indian Navy.
From where will you get 4-6 nuclear subs??

Say hello to auntie wiki.

Role Multirole combat aircraft

National origin China and Pakistan

Manufacturer
Chengdu Aircraft Industry Corporation and Pakistan Aeronautical Complex

Produced
In China: June 2007–present
In Pakistan: January 2008–present
This is called assembling!!!

I agree.

Same as India's hidden JVs with Russia, from the rocket technology to nuclear submarine.

Magar jab bhi India ne khud koshish ki, koshish mein hi par gya. Abhi tak koshish kar raha hai. Jab nahin banta to technology demonstrator bana deta hai.

Oh yeah hidden JV in 'rocket technologies'.Indian and Russian SLVs have diffrent design philosophies

Pakistani Air Force in 2020 should be:

120 F-16
250 JF-17
150 J-10
54 J-11

And all of these numbers are realistic.

All these aircraft (JFT, J10, F16) perform the same role. When thats the case, why not just buy larger
nos of the same type? I highly doubt FC-20 deal will ever get through, and even if it does, what will
PAF do with 150? What is JF-17 Block-2/3 for?

Is J-11 even in PAF interest? Explain. Its a heavy-weight twin-engined aircraft and not the sort
PAF would be interested in...and that 8 yrs down the lane!

J-11 is a copy of that decades old Su-27SK thats obsolete even today, you want to have this in 2020??
Has PAF decided to collect antiques? And 54 of them? Any latest link of any reliable source? Pls provide...

All these aircraft (JFT, J10, F16) perform the same role. When thats the case, why not just buy larger
nos of the same type? I highly doubt FC-20 deal will ever get through, and even if it does, what will
PAF do with 150? What is JF-17 Block-2/3 for?

Is J-11 even in PAF interest? Explain. Its a heavy-weight twin-engined aircraft and not the sort
PAF would be interested in...and that 8 yrs down the lane!

J-11 is a copy of that decades old Su-27SK thats obsolete even today, you want to have this in 2020??
Has PAF decided to collect antiques? And 54 of them? Any latest link of any reliable source? Pls provide...

You have just made many problems for the Indian camp !

From where will you get 4-6 nuclear subs??

This is called assembling!!!

Oh yeah hidden JV in 'rocket technologies'.Indian and Russian SLVs have diffrent design philosophies

We are not talking about some Follow on Flanker, there's a dedicated JF-17 information pool, best to enlighten yourself there before passing any judgement.

I agree.

Yup true, Martian came on their spaceships and give us all the space vehicles, installed space infrastruture, gifted us satellites, Chandrayan was actually painted Martian spaceship, on side note they also gifted as our nuclear submarine Arihant.

Its your fault you didn't get into contact with Martians. Send a delegate on Chinese spaceship to Mars and ask them what they gave to us......

Talk on JF-17. Its your joint development, do whatever you like, construct entire structure here, or get few parts from China, I don't care.....All I said is all that matters is what is more economically better, follow that. And you all are talking about India's programs.

These two cannot go together.... make your correction.
An elaboration on why you think it is not possible when PAF is assembling the radar inhouse would be appreciated for non technocrats like me.
Regards
araz

Instead of 18 F-16 Block-52s for $1 Billion we should have looked towards 24 F-16 Block-15s from Venuezvella and 28 F-16 Block-15s old US ones and 31 F-16 Block-15s in PAF and get all these aircraft for upgrade in Turkey between 2004-2009. So we would have about 83 F-16 Block-15s MLU-3 for atleast 15-20 years which then can be replaced by a 5th Generation jet and go for 70 F-10BS assembly at PAC other than JF-17 program.
An unralated and irrelevant post. Do you honestly think that PAF decision makers including Rashid Lateef were fools to have gone for Bl52s and do you think that the Americans were idiotic enough to have allowed you to buy planes from a third source without intervening. And what would you have done with all the junk if the USA had not given you the MLU kits. Please think and research a bit before you write. It is really friendly Advice from someone who has read what you have been writing.
Araz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom