What's new

50 JF-17 from china delivery started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Pakistan paying for these because the "give" part of the article makes me think they are not.

If not, Pakistan is doing a truly remarkable and commendable job of making others feel the need to buy Pakistan's trust/loyalty/affection/whatever in the for of aid or gifts. There truly is no other nation that gets away with it on such a scale.

We are not getting anything for free ,these might be on soft loans, the article is more than a year old with no official confirmation and the images by any means does not portray anything that says they are coming for free . It may be that block-2 has some changes over block one which PAF is not adept at yet thus China is sending the aircrafts in knock down conditions like it started with block-1 later PAF will take over the production on its own. Also the images of couple of fuselage doesnot prove that they will be 50 in number

btw you tried to convey your cheap rant in the sweetest way possible

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3330647 said:
shut up indian troll
Anyone having a different POV from you is Indian right? I welcome all such people to come to India, we need people who call a spade, a spade!

Is there a difference between FC-1 and JF 17? If so then what difference?

how many jf-17 (knocked down kit) can fit in Il-78?

Fuselage is made in China , rest is done in Pakistan , this is called the joint venture. F-22 parts were made in a dozen different states.
Still all are made in USA. Good example is EUROfighter, future Indo-Russian PAKFGA.

This is the kind of Indian behavior which really irritates me.

You guys are arming yourself to the teeth and yet when Pakistan barely tries to upgrade its military, you guys act if the world is going to end if Pakistan acquires this weaponry.

ofcourse India will and should deny Pakistan technology that can be used against it. why do you think we should do anything that helps Pakistan get parity? Pakistan has made it clear that India is its enemy and once that is known to both sides, why this irritation ? We live with terrorism sponsored by Pakistan and what not. What India is doing is expected, live with it.

Is Pakistan paying for these because the "give" part of the article makes me think they are not.

If not, Pakistan is doing a truly remarkable and commendable job of making others feel the need to buy Pakistan's trust/loyalty/affection/whatever in the for of aid or gifts. There truly is no other nation that gets away with it on such a scale.

jaal aur jaal :flame:

jaal bhun ke coala ban ja :flame:

I thought JF-17 were made in pakistan....:drag:.

pakistan is expanding the production of JF-17 after some time we will manufacture 100% JF-17 and will even host its R&D lab

ofcourse India will and should deny Pakistan technology that can be used against it. why do you think we should do anything that helps Pakistan get parity? Pakistan has made it clear that India is its enemy and once that is known to both sides, why this irritation ? We live with terrorism sponsored by Pakistan and what not. What India is doing is expected, live with it.
Okay WTF ive never seen u in my life and EVRYONE has thousands of posts?

still Pakistan is getting whatever she need :lol: if you look last 5 years you will sure cry on it

make little list ?
USA-
f-16
harpoon block-2
artilly guns
cobra choppers
amraams missile
CFTs
GBUs
tow missiles
patrol boats from USA
P3-Cs
American frigate
transport aircrafts such C-130 gulfstreames

RUSSIA
mi-17v1 v5
guns
rockets

SWEDEN
saab-2000 awacs

Ukraine
IL-78 refeulrs

CHINA
ZDK-03
jf-17s
frigates F-22P
missile crafts
modern guns
A-100 MLRS
HQ-9 missiles
k-8s
fast attack crafts
Z9-S anti ship helicopters
anti ship missiles

TURKIYE
APCs
turkish artillery guns

GERMANY

Eurocopter helicopters
UAVs

FRANCE
AIP for french subs

ITALY
Hawker 850
UAVs
MBDA spada air defece

BRAZIL
MAR-1missile
M-1 phirana missiles

even UAE give us
super puma helicopters

Switzerland
helicopters

these are big babies in my mind only god know abut small equpment :rofl: now go cry to world shayed koi sun le

This is the kind of Indian behavior which really irritates me.

You guys are arming yourself to the teeth and yet when Pakistan barely tries to upgrade its military, you guys act if the world is going to end if Pakistan acquires this weaponry.

That's not surprising mate, every nation want to arm itself to teeth & unarm it's enemies, if this was not the case than why in the world was US shouting all around to stop the transfer of s-300 missiles from Russia to Iran, Do you think even after acquiring s-300's Iran would be of any threat to military might of US (not to forget Israel also), they just want to minimize there casualties.

i just disagreed with the topic with no official news or any news channel if there is any report then post it i,ll be thankfull other wise just waste of time without official confirmation

Thats what I dont understand.

A week after the bin laden raid, gilani flew to china and china is giving pakistan 50 jf-17s.

So what are they suppose to do?

You seem to understand what we can not imagine in our wildest dreams but failed to understand the obvious!

Perhaps, engines are shipped to Pakistan p refitted in shell and rest is completed in Kamra.

still Pakistan is getting whatever she need :lol: if you look last 5 years you will sure cry on it

Let forget the list French aviation's were first choice for JF17 but you dint get it ... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom