What's new

50 JF-17 from china delivery started

Status
Not open for further replies.
why cant they just fly them in

I think Pakistan wants to install some western technology on these Fighters like Italian Radars or something.

Pakistan was going to acquire advanced french equipment for these birds, but then as usual India started crying and then France withdrew.

I think Pakistan wants to install some western technology on these Fighters like Italian Radars or something.

Pakistan was going to acquire advanced french equipment for these birds, but then as usual India started crying and then France withdrew.
Not crying.... exercising power of our money....crying is entirely a different thing...like Pakistan asking US to give same NSG waiver as they gave to India.:D

Not crying.... exercising power of our money....crying is entirely a different thing...like Pakistan asking US to give same NSG waiver as they gave to India.:D

This is the kind of Indian behavior which really irritates me.

You guys are arming yourself to the teeth and yet when Pakistan barely tries to upgrade its military, you guys act if the world is going to end if Pakistan acquires this weaponry.

i agree absolutely.
No point in having a strong economy if u dont use it to your advantage and against those not your friend ( i intentionally avoided the word enemy )
Lesson for us; make economy your strength.

The ferrying of these airframes to PAC Kamra shows our ability to manufacture and assemble and also arm our own aircraft without outside help.No thanks to America for their cheap and outdated offers to the PAF!Some 'Friends' they are/were.Long live Pak-China relations.

Is Pakistan paying for these because the "give" part of the article makes me think they are not.

If not, Pakistan is doing a truly remarkable and commendable job of making others feel the need to buy Pakistan's trust/loyalty/affection/whatever in the for of aid or gifts. There truly is no other nation that gets away with it on such a scale.

i agree absolutely.
No point in having a strong economy if u dont use it to your advantage and against those not your friend ( i intentionally avoided the word enemy )
Lesson for us; make economy your strength.
That's what I have been trying to tell people. There is no place of emotions especially in these conditions. You got to have a significant place and say on other countries, to use for your national interest. People are getting riled up just because I said something which is obvious but harsh truth.

Pakistan can easily make things complicated for India if it changes its Foreign Policy and show the other nations that Pakistan is as important to them as India even if little less.

Delivery of these airplanes and J-10B can be accelerated if they play the cards well. All you need to present is need of these planes in PAF and importance in China's national interest. They will provide you free or soft loan with fast delivery if you can lay things in different fashion.

Try to be better friend to yourself than to be of China.

These are the Block-2's I think.

Those spare parts a the delivery of the 3rd sqds of JFT to be assembled in PAC

IE TO DATE the chinease have sent parts for 36 fighters

THIS THE DELIVERY OF THE LAST BATCH OF 14 fighters.

shipping by air when you license build fighters is standrard practise

INDIA has been receving SU30MKI parts for their 150 flankers for a decade by IL76 and then the fighters are assembled in HAL and bangalore etc.

Not just that.. considerable sections of the aircraft are built and assembled in Pakistan..
And the whole aircraft.. wiring to the final screws.. is done here.

That's what I have been trying to tell people. There is no place of emotions especially in these conditions. You got to have a significant place and say on other countries, to use for your national interest. People are getting riled up just because I said something which is obvious but harsh truth.

Pakistan can easily make things complicated for India if it changes its Foreign Policy and show the other nations that Pakistan is as important to them as India even if little less.

Delivery of these airplanes and J-10B can be accelerated if they play the cards well. All you need to present is need of these planes in PAF and importance in China's national interest. They will provide you free or soft loan with fast delivery if you can lay things in different fashion.

Try to be better friend to yourself than to be of China.

they are ALREADY prepared to do that.. on soft loans..
Problem is.. we cant even pay the INTEREST on the current loans we have.

This is the kind of Indian behavior which really irritates me.

You guys are arming yourself to the teeth and yet when Pakistan barely tries to upgrade its military, you guys act if the world is going to end if Pakistan acquires this weaponry.
Welcome to the real world.....Every nation do that...even India wasn't and won't be any challenge to US, still they held back critical technologies just to slow down our growth in technology.

Dial down the emotions and look at things from neutral point of reference.

Pakistan should start asking China to get you involved in its cutting edge research and knowledge transfer. Take the best advantage out of them instead of relying on them to supply you end product. If you get the basic technology, you can accelerate the deelopment according to your requirement and it will also help in increasing self-reliability.

they are ALREADY prepared to do that.. on soft loans..
Problem is.. we cant even pay the INTEREST on the current loans we have.
That's why I am saying change in approach. If Pakistan start tilting towards US and India, China may even relax the term more....you are their gateway to Gulf. Use it, try to squeeze things without any cost, let the approach of providing them access just for pure emotion of friendship change.....Time to get selfish even w.r.t. China.

Welcome to the real world.....Every nation do that...even India wasn't and won't be any challenge to US, still they held back critical technologies just to slow down our growth in technology.

Dial down the emotions and look at things from neutral point of reference.

Pakistan should start asking China to get you involved in its cutting edge research and knowledge transfer. Take the best advantage out of them instead of relying on them to supply you end product. If you get the basic technology, you can accelerate the deelopment according to your requirement and it will also help in increasing self-reliability.

That's why I am saying change in approach. If Pakistan start tilting towards US and India, China may even relax the term more....you are their gateway to Gulf. Use it, try to squeeze things without any cost, let the approach of providing them access just for pure emotion of friendship change.....Time to get selfish even w.r.t. China.

I dont believe so, the Chinese know for a fact that the Pakistani mindset throughout is anti-US and India.. the government may try so but it will not last long.. So they know their cards too and how well to play them.

I dont believe so, the Chinese know for a fact that the Pakistani mindset throughout is anti-US and India.. the government may try so but it will not last long.. So they know their cards too and how well to play them.
Fine....but current strategy s not making them to provide you more that you can easily get. Don't get pro US or pro India.....but they haven't be as good friend as yours than you have been. We have seen China didn't provided so much support especially in hour of need. May be I am wrong, but according to me and according to your strategic location, you can get hell lot of investment from them considering their economy and status in today's world.

50 JF-17 are peanuts, if I have to look at their capability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom