What's new

50+ anti-Muslim attacks across France in Charlie Hebdo aftermath

Reaction score
Country
Singapore

France is suffering a wave of hate attacks against Muslims in the wake of last week's Islamic extremist attacks in and around Paris. Monitors of Islamophobia are reporting scores of incidents.

The attacks are tragedic but I hope by observing the current predicament of French Muslims, Muslims elsewhere for example Pakistani Muslims can realize that it is wrong to attack minorities.

France is suffering a wave of hate attacks against Muslims in the wake of last week's Islamic extremist attacks in and around Paris. Monitors of Islamophobia are reporting scores of incidents.

The attacks are tragedic but I hope by observing the current predicament of French Muslims, Muslims elsewhere for example Pakistani Muslims can realize that it is wrong to attack minorities.

Yeah it is Pakistani Muslims fault for whatever happens around the world with minorities. Get a life for goodness sake and stop totally relying on whatever you hear about Pakistan in media.

I am signing up for that survival course now , lighting fire with leaves and rubbish
and stashing up supply of soda pop for 10 years in bunker

Islamophobia is not problem, Islamo-mania is....

Muslims living in countries with weak governments such as European governments should be allowed to bare arms for their own protection even if the Laws of the country they're in bans firearms, and this law should be exclusive for Muslims.

govt should protect the muslim citizen, and arrest those who commit violent act against minority.

Muslims living in countries with weak governments such as European governments should be allowed to bare arms for their own protection even if the Laws of the country they're in bans firearms, and this law should be exclusive for Muslims.

I can't help asking what should religious minorities in your country be allowed to do? Can they attend a Church, Jewish temple, Hindu temple? Wait are they even allowed to have one?

How do you take an attack on muslims and make it into an argument about Pakistan and minority rights. Thats some creative trolling.

Been sipping on the rosé much have we? Kindly stick to the topic, we are discussing France and the Anti Muslim Attacks. Keep Pakistan out of this thread, Discuss Pakistan in a thread discussing Pakistan.

Thank you!

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom