What's new

5 Most Powerful Muslim Countries

Why are we discussing the obvious?:confused: It's quite clear, that Pakistan is the champion of the Muslim world. End of story

Pakistan infact is the most powerful Islamic Country but unfortunately it got into trouble due to saudi. Still it can recover fast provided it preserve its independence and sovereignity.

Pakistan infact is the most powerful Islamic Country but unfortunately it got into trouble due to saudi. Still it can recover fast provided it preserve its independence and sovereignity.

B@KH BRO EVERY POST FOR SAUDI WHATS WRONG DEAR?

There are more than 57 Muslim countries in the whole world but Today I will be discussing about the 5 most Powerful Muslim countries. The basic Problem most of these countries is that they are having Bad and Corrupt Governments that works for Interest of foreign forces like America instead of Working for benefits of Muslims. Lets discuss about 5 Most Powerful Muslim countries.

1 Pakistan: Pakistan is the most Powerful Muslim country in the whole world. It is the only Muslim Nuclear power and having a Large army of 7 Lakh. Its total population is 180 Million. The basic problem of Pakistan is bad leadership. Always bad Government are imposed on Pakistan that works against the national interest of Pakistan. Pakistan also have many enemies that have always tried to Destabilize it like India, US and Israel.

2 Turkey: Turkey is the second most Powerful Muslim country of the world. Its also have a large army with weapon of latest technology. Turkey is half in Asia and half in Europe. Its total population is 73,914,260.

3 Iran: Iran is the third most Powerful Muslim country. Iran has Shia Majority and its Government is Islamic. Iran is also trying to make Nuclear weapons but not yet succeeded In it . Iran has big wealth of Oil. Its total population is 71,956,322.

4 Saudi Arabia: Saudi Arabia is the Fourth most Powerful Muslim country in the world. Most important religious places for Muslims Makkah and Madina are in Saudi Arabia due to which it has great importance in Muslim world. Saudi Arabia also have big wealth of Oil which it exports to other countries. Royal system of Government exists in Saudi Arabia. Its Government is also pro American. Saudi Arabia has also raised some Military power in last few decades with help of Pakistan and other countries. Its Population is 24,645,686.

5 Malaysia: Malaysia is fifth most powerful Muslim country in the world. Malaysia has done massive progress in last few years and it is considered one of the most developed countries in the world. It don,t have any enemy due to which its not built much Military power. Its population is 26,992,577.

These are five most powerful Muslim countries. Lets pray that May Allah Swt give Hidaya to their Governments and they start working for benefits of Muslim Umah instead of for enemies of Muslims.

what is your criteria for poweful?

is it economic?
is it military/nuclear?
is it exports/imports?
is it resources?
is it influence?
is it education?
is it harmony in the country?

if you used the above, pakistan stands out in only military/nuclear. on others it would rate low.

wrong list based on false criteria.

in my opinion most powerful Muslim nation is turkey.

they have good economy, decent infra and advanced army.

plus turkey is secular and member of NATO.

^^^ True that. Turkey no 1 ...as it has the most clout of all Muslim countries.
Pakistanis need to stop infatuating themselves.

In terms of economy, Pakistan is the 4th strongest Muslim country in the world. In terms of 'strongest' Muslim countries by GDP (PPP), this is what you get (2010 estimates):

1. Turkey: $931 billion
2. Iran: $860 billion
3. Saudi Arabia: $600 billion
4. Pakistan: $464 billion
5. Egypt: $453 billion
6. Malaysia: $398 billion
7. Bangladesh: $229 billion
8. UAE: $187 billion

In military terms, Pakistan has one of the strongest Army, Air Force & Navy in the whole Muslim world as well. Pakistan is also the only Muslim country that is a nuclear power.

In terms of religious demographics, Pakistan has the 2nd largest Muslim population in the world (after Indonesia), & it also has the second highest Shia population in the world after Iran.

I don't think pakistan is the strongest in military terms either, US has showed regularly what they are and look at their territory also hold by Taliban and balouchis.

I think Iran deserves the honor of being the strongest muslim country in every sense. They have excellent universities and a great force who doesn't frightened by nuclear powered countries.

I don't think pakistan is the strongest in military terms either, US has showed regularly what they are and look at their territory also hold by Taliban and balouchis.

I think Iran deserves the honor of being the strongest muslim country in every sense. They have excellent universities and a great force who doesn't frightened by nuclear powered countries.

first balochis is pakistanis and second taliban headquarters is wipe out by pakistan army

My list:
1.Turkey (overall)
2.Pakistan (Militarily)
3.Saudi
4.Iran
5.Egypt, Malaysia

ummm i dont think so that my country comes in top 5 muslim economies

i typed in google and results are

Turkey
Indonesia
Saudi Arabia
Iran
UAE

This thread is about Power and power means powerfull. in muslim countries yes it is Pakistan because it has a powerfull army And Brave Peoples.
Power is not about Development.
People and Army is the true power of a country if i look at that we are no1 most powerfull nation in tha World:pakistan:

Am I right or not a question to My Pakistani Brothers

Back
Top Bottom