What's new

5 best outdoor dining spots in Islamabad

The few informative posts in thread........... :p:

However, sometimes a scenic view and expensive place does not guarantee the taste as well like sometimes we have at dhaba etc liek speaking of Nihari you can call for Zahid Nihari and Sabri Nihari in Karachi. Though will try to visit In'Sha'ALLAH, as suggested.
Bawa ji ham asli Islooites hain hamey pata hay kahan khana mazay ka hay aur kahan ka sirf shor hay Monal ka srf shor hay :D
Btw
Fish at Shinwari hotel in I-8 is also very good :D

Bawa ji ham asli Islooites hain hamey pata hay kahan khana mazay ka hay aur kahan ka sirf shor hay Monal ka srf shor hay :D

Ye sirf Isloosites k sath he nahi, Karachiites and food lovers from all over the country are same that finds the best place rather than shining lights and romantic music.

Btw
Fish at Shinwari hotel in I-8 is also very good :D

Added to list.... Thanks..... In'Sha'ALLAH jab Islamabad chakar laga, I will go to Shinwari.

Ye sirf Isloosites k sath he nahi, Karachiites and food lovers from all over the country are same that finds the best place rather than shining lights and romantic music.

Added to list.... Thanks..... In'Sha'ALLAH jab Islamabad chakar laga, I will go to Shinwari.
Some places are showbazi only they have no substancd to backup their name

Back
Top Bottom