What's new

42 top tank fleets based on quality and quantity

excellent engineer corp, i already given number of tanks

type69 tank modified in BD.

The main features upgraded Type 69 Mk. II G includes:

• 120 mm smoothbore main gun (Fires all NATO rounds)
• Capability to fire ATGM from main gun
• Gun stabilisers (vertical, horizontal)
• Modern fire control system
• Combat data link
• Extensive ERA (Explosive Reactive Armour) protection
• NBC suite
• 1,200 hp diesel engine
• Thermal sights
• Semi-automatic loader
• Laser warning receiver
• Laser range finder
• Range of new ammunition
• Fire fighting equipment
• Communications equipment
• Navigation equipment + GPS
• Jamming equipment
:tup:
All that is fine, but how many are amphibious and what is the water resistance if they are not?
Also what is the possible use for such a large tank force? The only tank country BD I see is in the West.

@500 Oh yes,and 226 TR 580 according to the data supplied to the UN in 2014...not 42.-well,basically T55's.
Maybe they market T-55 as TR 580?

Here how I ranked them:
6767.1398684034.png

Not sure if they have thermals, otherwise I would rank them higher.

no offense but where do you get SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much spare time to do all this? go study or something..........
I finished my studies 11 years ago. With Excel its pretty fast :)

Current top 10 if round up numbers:

1-2. China/USA
3-6. Egypt / Russia /South Korea / India
7-9. Israel / Turkey / Pakistan
10-11. Greece / North Korea

In 2020 China will be decisive #1. US - # 2, India - # 3

Hard to tell about the rest.

A lot of Pakistan's Type-59s are now of upgraded Al-Zarrar standard and should be taken on the same level as the Sabra series upgrade for Turkish M-60s.

A lot of Pakistan's Type-59s are now of upgraded Al-Zarrar standard and should be taken on the same level as the Sabra series upgrade for Turkish M-60s.
And our Type-85 II AP deserves at least a score of 0.8.

10170748_629446307126636_1177655804_n.jpg

Maybe they market T-55 as TR 580?

Here how I ranked them:
6767.1398684034.png

Not sure if they have thermals, otherwise I would rank them higher.

I finished my studies 11 years ago. With Excel its pretty fast :)

No,no,the tr-580 is a Romanian improoved T55...not much improoved if you ask me tough.

The numbers i gave you were the ones our Armed Forces quoted this year as being "in use".They also say 500 T55's but speaking with an Army friend of mine,barely half can even start so that's why i'm not protesting at the 250 t55 number.The rest are working though-the t 580 and T85's in the numbers i gave .

wiki data on tr85 m1...i was a little bit curious on how you ranked it,you being an ex tank guy...especially if it can go toe to toe at least with an upgraded t72...i say it can't but many like to argue with me on it,especially on romanian forums.

TR-85 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you have the time to give me an informed answer i'll be in your debt.:-)

With all the data taken/considered,

Pakistan, Turkey, and Israel
are like neck-to-neck matched in the armored sector.

In future, I predict Turkey to take the lead. Pakistan will eventually surpass Israel because of its larger size and much bigger military machine.

On one-to-one basis, Israel will remain ahead in technological terms.

@500 Sir, I fully respect you for your time and analysis but want to bring something in your notice.
As you stated in your reply that India bought 310 T-90s from Russia in 2001 and started production of remaining 1000 T-90s in 2009 of which around 350 are delivered so far. True. But due to the delay of 7 years in production(due to tot issue), India ordered another 350 T-90M tanks from Russia in the mean time which was delivered by Russia(complete knockdown kits assembeled by India). This link will clear all doubts.
Indian army receives first T-90 tanks made under Russian license | Defense | RIA Novosti

Last edited:
... ...
Just let tanks shoot each other, the last one is WINNER.

BTW i really dislike the front engine tank, playing WOT it can make u very angry when ur engine damaged. The front engine design might save soldier life, but reduce tank survival in the battle. Front tank engine can not replace enough thickness of tank armor.

Last edited:
@500 I've ran the numbers i gave with your scores which takes it to 217 and 33rd position...well,not much but still....

With all the data taken/considered,
Pakistan, Turkey, and Israel are like neck-to-neck matched in the armored sector.

In future, I predict Turkey to take the lead. Pakistan will eventually surpass Israel because of its larger size and much bigger military machine.

On one-to-one basis, Israel will remain ahead in technological terms.

Israel is well matured in this sector, I think it will continue to lead(in terms of quality, quantity is not bad either), lets see how Altay will come out, it will boost great experience and will open the way to further things.

Israel is well matured in this sector, I think it will continue to lead(in terms of quality, quantity is not bad either), lets see how Altay will come out, it will boost great experience and will open the way to further things.

Yeah, but I was talking about numbers.

In the long run, countries like Turkey/Pakistan will have a larger military than Israel because of their size.

Is there official spec of M1A2 turret's front armor thickness ?

14068851923_572c9c0199_o.jpg

14068851863_7071ec8eb0_o.jpg

14048835435_2f8e0e9179_o.jpg

Back
Top Bottom