aselsan_003.png
aselsan_004.png
aselsan_005.png
aselsan_006.png
aselsan_007.png

ASELSAN celebrated 40 years (Nov 2015)

@HAKIKAT @Khafee @Zarvan @Indus Falcon @PaklovesTurkiye

Last edited:
To underline the importance of Aselsan for Turkish Armed Forces, I will just give the amount of deals Aselsan has secured with procurement officials.

Within last 1 months !

580 million $ for Turkish Army
311 million $ for Turkish Army
50 million $ for Turkish Army
25 million $ for Pakistan Army
-------------------

Total: 966 million $

To underline the importance of Aselsan for Turkish Armed Forces, I will just give the amount of deals Aselsan has secured with procurement officials.

Within last 1 months !

-------------------

It is a good sign and heartening to see the development such a private company in the military hardware in a Muslim country.

That's the one of the biggest (in Europe) Radar and Electronic Warfare Systems/Modules/Chips production facility of Aselsan

Aselsan REHIS
1-dis.jpg

Radar test towers
3-dis.jpg

It is one of the biggest one
aselsan101.png

01(39).jpg
17(5).jpg
aselsan_18.jpg

Last edited:
ABMicroNano - Aselsan Bilkent Universty Gallium Nitrade semi conductor based chip R&D and production facility

Untitled-23-1024x526.jpg
_%20(1,1).jpg.jpeg

Aselsan Macunköy -110000m2 closed space

macunkoy.jpg

Aselsan Akyurt - 54000m2 closed space

akyurt.jpg

Aselsan Teknokent
teknokent.jpg

Other production facilities constructed abroad !

Aselsan Middle East - Jordan
ASELSAN-IGG INTEGRATED SYSTEMS- UAE
KAZAKHSTAN ASELSAN ENGINEERING-Kazakhstan

Aselsan is our proud. I am still insisting that Aselsan should go for a civilian division which develops and sells tech like Samsung under its own brand. Aselsan produced first cell phone 20 years ago in 1997 perhaps they might have been in rivalry with Samsung and Apple by now, who knows. They had/have the potential.

Aselsan produced first cell phone 20 years ago in 1997 perhaps they might have been in rivalry with Samsung and Apple by now, who knows. They had/have the potential.
They got a chance which goverment gave them.They have to be succesfull for horizontal growth.It is not enough only vertically growth at defence sector. They begin with 4.5G and working on 5G .These are technology recovery which Turkey needs for telecomunication sector.They will earn money and of course they will export like they did in every field they have worked at the past.I am sure we will hear too much their name all around the world in the future.

Last edited:
Aselsan HO, Lens and Optic production installation
optik.jpg

aselsanhassasoptik_pg2.JPG

Aselsan is our proud. I am still insisting that Aselsan should go for a civilian division which develops and sells tech like Samsung under its own brand. Aselsan produced first cell phone 20 years ago in 1997 perhaps they might have been in rivalry with Samsung and Apple by now, who knows. They had/have the potential.

Bro, Canalization to civilian sector is also a must for Aselsan. They are working over many different areas for national high speed train and national car projects at present.

traction_systems_B.jpg

National battery and electric car project
en-uzun-menzilli-elektrikli-ara%C3%A7.jpg

Communication 5G technology !
Aselsan-5G-icin-doktora-ariyor_131.jpg

ASELSAN is the one which can provide us high tech technology without any restrictions.

Bro, Canalization to civilian sector is also a must for Aselsan. They are working over many different areas for national high speed train and national car projects at present.
I have been saying to all my friends to buy aselsan stocks from BİS for 10 years.It is not too late:-)Easy way to become rich 10 years later;)

Last edited:

Within last 1 months !

-------------------

Call it a billion ....Good going ...Hope to see TFX soon !

Back
Top Bottom