What's new

3D VIDEO GAME OPERATION PAK ARMY DESIGN BY ME

New Recruit

Reaction score
Salam Guyz I am kamal fudda from karachi age 21 i am programmer game developer film director and music director also i am designing 3d game just for pakistan army they are brave hats off to them

Kamal Fudda Films Production Presents" Operation Pak Army " 3D Video Game First time In History Releasing this Week ON the occasion Of 14 August :) This Game Is Dedicated to Brave Pak Army Pakistan Zindabad Pak Army Paindabad :) Copyright And All Right Reserved to Kamal Fudda Films Production For More Info Visit facebook.com/KamalFuddaFilmsProduction

youtu.be/5hqrzWiDu24

I am using 10 types of weapons, asset and much more

Music by paul van dyk and pakistani singer

All idea is mine , and i am the original owner of this game :)

16a72au.jpg

w8b7yg.jpg

vws614.png

Sir i dont have working fraps :( sorry about that game ko record karnay k liye software hey fraps its expensive so main ne use nhi kia update main screenshot post kar0ga :) better hogi inshallah battle field se :)

u can use debut video its free atleast for 1 month and instead if this dsnt work u can use ? some snapshots u dont need any software for that

Yes AERO Sir :) Inshallah banner main yaha post karta h0

debut video what is this ? i have camatasia studio which will capture movie but fraps jo hey woh inside the game ki picture leta hey none of the software record movies while playing game but only fraps will do FRaps Do 20 second with watermark which is bad but i will post model snapshot . the map and the weapon soon

what is the story of this game @kamalfuddafilmsproduction???i guess its not on Indo-Pak war...is it on counter insurgency???and you should launch a promo using some scenes of the game just like MOH or COD..it'll be great...i'm looking forward to play it.. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom