What's new

3 Rohingya terrorists arrested - stolen Ansar weapons recovered

why dont you pakistanis take them in pakistan even you did not take back your fellow bihari citizens who fought for u in 1971 and taking about morality and humanity and puppet

They're not our citizens. According to your country, the vast majority of them are Bangladeshi citizens. Yet they continue to live in squalor in camps, and are called "Pakistanis" by some people in your country. I wonder why.

Also, they don't want to come to Pakistan. They consider themselves Bangladeshi, despite the conditions they live in. More than 80% of them were born after the war. They didn't fight for Pakistan.

But if you feel that we should take them in, why don't you take back the millions of illegal Bengali Bangladeshis living in Pakistan?

You know I thought of asking that too....but knew you would hehe.

Some of them seem to live in their own world. His own country considers them Bangladeshis (as does Pakistan), yet he calls them our "fellow Bihari citizens". O, the irony.

And of course, he makes no mention of the few million illegal Bengali Bangladeshis living in Pakistan.

Many of them are already in Pakistan.
don't forget to take the millions of biharis who are still living in Bangladesh. They were given citizenship now.but still claim to be pakistani. why don't you take them too ?

don't forget to take the millions of biharis who are still living in Bangladesh. They were given citizenship now.but still claim to be pakistani. why don't you take them too ?

No, they claim to be Bangladeshi. Do a little research.

But if you feel that we should take them in, why don't you take back the millions of illegal Bengali Bangladeshis living in Pakistan?

They actually claim to be Bangladeshi, but certain filth residing in your land don't view them as such. And how about first you take back all your illegals living in Pakistan?

why dont you pakistanis take them in pakistan even you did not take back your fellow bihari citizens who fought for u in 1971 and taking about morality and humanity and puppet

We have already taken many Rohingya's in.

As for Bihari's, see my other post as well as what @LA se Karachi has to say.

They're not our citizens. According to your country, the vast majority of them are Bangladeshi citizens. Yet they continue to live in squalor in camps, and are called "Pakistanis" by some people in your country. I wonder why.

I guess he was questioning the morality of Pakistan's policies, not the legalities. The Biharis indeed sacrificed a lot for the Pakistani cause, not once but twice, in 1947 and 1971, yet Pakistan has disowned them...

You know I thought of asking that too....but knew you would hehe.

@django grab the popcorn!
Good to see you back bro, it is funny how they refuse to accept Banglas deported from Pak yet expel their fellow Kinsmen the Rohinga to Burma where they are subject to all kinds of human rights abuses at the hands of Burmese nationalists,,,talk about hypocrisy and @LA se Karachi you are entirely correct, the Biharis claim to be Bangladeshis citizens, they have no aspiration to join faraway Pakistan.Kudos

I guess he was questioning the morality of Pakistan's policies, not the legalities. The Biharis indeed sacrificed a lot for the Pakistani cause, not once but twice, in 1947 and 1971, yet Pakistan has disowned them...

You selectively quoted my post. Here's what I continued to say:
Also, they don't want to come to Pakistan. They consider themselves Bangladeshi, despite the conditions they live in. More than 80% of them were born after the war. They didn't fight for Pakistan.

Because 80% of those living in the camps were born after the war, only a very small portion of the community actually fought for Pakistan. Secondly, Pakistan has already taken in quite a few Biharis, and many more have undoubtedly immigrated illegally as well.

I've discussed this before. Perhaps you forgot this post:
https://defence.pk/threads/discussi...dhakas-geneva-camp.465254/page-4#post-8993028

The vast majority of the Biharis living in these camps consider themselves Bangladeshi, not Pakistani. If Pakistan were to offer them citizenship, few would immigrate. I'm not sure how you can "disown" people who don't associate themselves with you. But if you believe that you can, then I suppose Bangladesh too has "disowned" the illegal Bangladeshi immigrants living in Pakistan.

Last edited:
They actually claim to be Bangladeshi, but certain filth residing in your land don't view them as such. And how about first you take back all your illegals living in Pakistan?

We have already taken many Rohingya's in.

As for Bihari's, see my other post as well as what @LA se Karachi has to say.
if jews can return isreal after 2000 years those pakistan loving biharis also can return to pakistan ..because they believed in pakistan ideology and still their 2nd and 3rd generations believe in pakistan so you must take them and settle them

if jews can return isreal after 2000 years those pakistan loving biharis also can return to pakistan ..because they believed in pakistan ideology and still their 2nd and 3rd generations believe in pakistan so you must take them and settle them

False equivalency. Pakistan is not a Holy Land for people of Bihar.

On the flip side, using your own logic of "if Jews can return to Israel after 2,000 years" then Bangladeshis in Pakistan, who by all accounts consider themselves Bangladeshi to this day, should be allowed to return to their homeland.

Last edited:
their 2nd and 3rd generations believe in pakistan so you must take them and settle them

No they don't. The vast majority of these Bihari people consider themselves Bangladeshi, not Pakistani. I'm going to re-post what I've posted before:

About 80 percent of the Biharis were born in Bangladesh and consider themselves Bangladeshis, like Muhammad Nadim, who was born in Dhaka two years before the war. " We were Muslims and left India to come to another Muslim country. But that India is not ours anymore. Pakistan is also not ours. Bangladesh is ours but we have no rights here. The Red Cross has been taking care of us for so long."

http://www.dw.com/en/bihari-migrants-wish-for-better-life-in-bangladesh/a-6554559

"As a result, it is now evident that some Bihari people have established a new frontier, The Committee for Rehabilitation of Non-Bengalis with different objectives. The main supporters of this group are basically young people who considered themselves as Bangladeshis though they are poor and passing a very inhuman life in camps. 35

They do not want to be repatriated to
Pakistan. One representative of the Stranded Pakistanis Youth Repatriation Movement (SPYRM) states that, “By virtue of birth, we are Bangladeshi citizens and we want to live in this country with equal status enjoyed by the Bengali-speaking Bangladeshis.”36

Another report on the survey of 51 households in Mohammadpur Geneva Camp, Tejgaon Camp and Mirpur Camp, conducted by Refugees and Migratory Movements Research Unit (RMMRU) in 1993, shows that 59 per cent of Bihari people have identified themselves as Bangladeshi and wanted to get the citizenship of Bangladesh, whereas 35 per cent wanted to go to Pakistan. The rest 6 per cent did not comment on this issue."

the-stateless-bihari-community-in-bangladesh-1313-pdf-png.345436

http://www.scientificjournals.org/journals2008/articles/1313.pdf

This particular poll was taken all the way back in 1993. And it surveyed Biharis of all ages (including the older ones not eligible for citizenship). The demographics have since changed in these camps. Nearly all of the younger Biharis, born in Bangladesh (not East Pakistan), consider themselves Bangladeshi and have no interest in being "repatriated" to Pakistan.

I can only imagine how lopsided a survey taken in these camps today would look like. If these people were given a choice between Pakistani citizenship and Bangladeshi citizenship, few would choose to go to the foreign Pakistan.

"Now, we are born and being raised here and we have accepted the fact that we are Bangladeshis,” says Fatema..

Kanij Fatema, 21, a student of Accounting at Mohammadpur Kendriya College and a resident of Town Hall Bihari camp, says: “Those who were born long after independence like me love our country, Bangladesh. We are studying here and want to work here. But still people have a hard time trusting us. Whenever they find out the word ‘camp’ written as our address in any official documents, they neglect us.”

Both Fatema and Aftab claim the word ‘camp’ is like a blemish on their identity for running day-to-day activities smoothly. For any official purpose they put the address of any ‘Bangali’ friend or neighbour living near the camp."

“If our younger brothers go to the nearby field to play in the evening, they won’t be allowed in. The teams that come to play there would say, ‘you are stranded Pakistanis, why have you come here?’ After working or studying the whole day, the young people can’t even get a proper bathroom or go play in the field,” he adds.

When asked about his identity, he says: “We consider ourselves as Bangali, but unfortunately the Bangalis consider us as Biharis.”

http://archive.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/2013/nov/01/generation-shadows

Your government has declared the vast majority of them to be citizens of Bangladesh. They also consider themselves Bangladeshi. It's time you do too.

Last edited:
Except the Jews have roots in Israel, the Biharis have no roots in the land of the Indus besides this is not 47.

First you take back your illegals from Pakistan. Then we will gladly comply.

Back
Top Bottom