What's new

3 November a black day in Pakistan's history

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
When Dictator General Musharraf imposed emergency/marshal law in Pakistan... 5th of its kind !!

hopefully the last one from the khakis !!

May Allah protect Pakistan from internal and external threats of all kinds !! Amen !!

:pakistan:

lolzzzz what black day? the emergency saved the pathetic politicians from getting the blame for siding with US.

also the emergency gave you vibrant media today.

lolzzzz what black day? the emergency saved the pathetic politicians from getting the blame for siding with US.

also the emergency gave you vibrant media today.

I have some sense of system, constitution and the roles defined therein, therefore, I pretext my views properly, despite all the good musharraf did, he was a dictator first, that is why goods add up to President, while wrong add up in account of dictator musharraf.

he himself admitted in an interview to BBC that he has taken an extra constitutional step, therefore, it is a black day for anyone having sense of how things work at state level...

The black day should be when this paper democratic government a wife killer won the elections-
the black day should be when BB was killed- that in a sense killed the democracy-

The dictator era was much much better than this or any previous- should not be called democracy democracies-

Back
Top Bottom