28 Bangladeshi nationals arrested from Nagpur

Spring Onion

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
PTI, Aug 3, 2010, 11.40am IST

NAGPUR: Twenty eight Bangladeshi immigrants were arrested on Tuesday by the Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) for illegally staying the city for some time, police said.

The ATS were keeping a close watch on their movements and picked them up from various places early today, Police Inspector Purushottam Choudhary said.

Offences under relevant section of Foreigner's Act 1946 (14) and 1950 of entry in to country without valid documents (Passport) and others have been registered against them, Choudhary added.

28 Bangladeshi nationals arrested from Nagpur - Nagpur - City - The Times of India

There are a lot lot more BD people to be arrested in India,specially in New Delhi.
I have also heard,many of the rickshaw drivers are BDshis?

PTI, Aug 3, 2010, 11.40am IST

NAGPUR: Twenty eight Bangladeshi immigrants were arrested on Tuesday by the Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) for illegally staying the city for some time, police said.

The ATS were keeping a close watch on their movements and picked them up from various places early today, Police Inspector Purushottam Choudhary said.

Offences under relevant section of Foreigner's Act 1946 (14) and 1950 of entry in to country without valid documents (Passport) and others have been registered against them, Choudhary added.

28 Bangladeshi nationals arrested from Nagpur - Nagpur - City - The Times of India

Funny... they were keeping a close eye on those illegal immigrant. I thought illegal immigrant suppose to be picked up right away but they were keeping an eye for quite sometime. Were they confused about their country of origin? Perhaps Indian?:argh::argh::argh::argh:

Funny... they were keeping a close eye on those illegal immigrant. I thought illegal immigrant suppose to be picked up right away but they were keeping an eye for quite sometime. Were they confused about their country of origin? Perhaps Indian?:argh::argh::argh::argh:

Yeh that was surprising for me too and that too by ATS and not regular police.

On the other hand i have experienced that my fellow Bangaldeshi journalists (though both of them were working with RAW sponsored newspaper) were being monitored and being tracked by Indian police in South India when we were there. They were asked to daily report to the nearby police station where we were residing so it was kinda surprising.

wow, this really makes me laugh when I see these sorts of stuff, is there nothing to be proud of in bangladesh? I don't see any development from the country, just it getting worser and worser everday. post something that I could actually be happy about.

wow, this really makes me laugh when I see these sorts of stuff, is there nothing to be proud of in bangladesh? I don't see any development from the country, just it getting worser and worser everday. post something that I could actually be happy about.

There are many good things about BD only if you could have tried to be in touch with your country :)

Bangladesh is a very good country with good people and it will develop very fast in comparison to Pakistan.

Its just some illegal immigrants and that too brainwashed jamatis so don't worry.

I have posted on other thread about the news indians had abducted 21 Bangladeshis few days back. Indian does that often abduct Bangladeshis. Now if it should be already known india abduct citizen of country that does not accept indian hegemony and implicate them later in different crime. Pakistani citizens had already experienced that kinf of vile indian actions. And no one should be surprised when india does that to Bangladeshis.

After looting 31 cattle indian BSF has intruded inside Bangladesh and abducted 21 Bangladeshis living in that area.

Amardesh Online Edition

I have posted on other thread about the news indians had abducted 21 Bangladeshis few days back. Indian does that often abduct Bangladeshis. Now if it should be already known india abduct citizen of country that does not accept indian hegemony and implicate them later in different crime. Pakistani citizens had already experienced that kinf of vile indian actions. And no one should be surprised when india does that to Bangladeshis.
thnx for the info
:cheers:

ahhh shameful....border lines need to be more tighter...both bsf and bdr needs more soldiers on border line...btw do they have any terrorist links??

Back
Top Bottom