What's new

26/11 video: Were arms stored in Taj room?

ajtr

BANNED
Reaction score
26/11 video: Were arms stored in Taj room?

New CCTV footage from the 26/11 Mumbai attacks has emerged, showing how the Pakistani terrorists created mayhem inside the Taj Mahal Hotel.

The footage - available exclusively to Headlines Today - shows the Pakistani terrorists repeatedly entering and leaving room no. 551 in the hotel. They not only have the keys to the room but are seen bringing a huge rucksack in and carrying it out fully loaded.

Sources fear that the weapons and ammunition used by the terrorists were already stocked up in this room.

The footage also shows two terrorists walking through the Shamiana corridor and firing indiscriminately. There is an explosion at the cashier desk in the tower lobby.

The terrorists appear to be well versed with the layout of the hotel and in command. They move from floor to floor, door to door, killing those who come in the way. One of the terrorists shoots the glass of the north-cote entrance door down and enters the hotel's Palace wing.

NSG commandos too are seen in action, taking positions, giving each other cover and throwing a grenade inside a room. Moments later, the terrorists inside fire.

sorry this makes non sense. its another inside job or on the other hand India let this happen

definitely some inside job aspects which i've known since the beginning. indian are just too horrified and scared to accept it :)

definitely some inside job aspects which i've known since the beginning. indian are just too horrified and scared to accept it :)

Well this was not an inside job.. there is tons of evidence to prove the contrary to what your saying. Remember that it was not only Indians who died here but also citizens of other countries.

Various agencies from different countries have looked and investigated this matter apart from the Indians. These findings make it or made it quite clear where these attackers came from who supported them and how this was all planned and executed...which is there for all to see and you know that as well I presume.

As for as this sensational "Were arms stored in Taj room?" Indian media many a times jumps the gun and publishes sensational stories without any creditably. This story has all hallmarks of sensational journalism without any substance.

Nowadays u cannot believe what these so called investigative agencies of "other countries" find.
We have much before.
WMD of saddam never existed but was created to start the war.

Nowadays u cannot believe what these so called investigative agencies of "other countries" find.
We have much before.
WMD of saddam never existed but was created to start the war.

Well in this particular case we lost also our citizens and we have enough credible evidence which we collected in addition to with full support of the Indian authorities.... as to who did this and how this unfolded. This was a very complex operation the details are now out in public domain you can check them, there were many arrests in many countries related to this. Except in Pakistan as so far from all info gathered from these arrests points to LET or JUD or whatever it will be called in the future.

Even to suggest and say that this was an job of the Indian agencies or wait classic CIA/RAW/Mossad joint collaboration is utterly rubbish and more over an insult to the people who died and till this day suffer because of this. Maybe non-state actors but we all know where they came from and due to the crazy policies of your Army your country and its people suffer the most from these terrorists.

Again no-one wants to malign Pakistan or the whole world is gonna get us attitude I have been seeing here and also hearing from some videos......what purpose does it solve at least from our perspective. Nothing. Same kind of talk Pakistan-Israel came to war etc.. its all humbug we did not ever try to bomb your reactor as some people say what for??? Ur not a thereat you have your hands full to threaten us..

The Indians on the other hand would want and do want a stable democratic Pakistan and not a violent and unstable neighbour

Last edited:
It was only Indian plan...just to defame Pakistan.
By the way its Master Mind was American David Headley. Y India ever blame Pakistan. Fool thinking to Blame Pakistan State.

until and unless this video is released, i will treat it merely as i treated the other ''substantial, incriminating'' ''evidence'' that the indians have been talking about for almost 3 years now

i think its still quite troubling that the indians arent confronting the Americans over David Headley or Adnan Khashoggi (the Saudi arms dealer linked to CIA) --both were THEIR darlings and their assets.

quite troubling that despite intel, security wasnt beefed up in Mumbai or any of the other big cities....also still troubling is the mysterious death of Mr. Karkare --who just happened to be at the right place at the wrong time

or is it the wrong place at the right time? ;)

indian should consider looking into the hotel staff further; its obvious that some local worker was bribed and allowed weapons, explosives and other essentials to be kept in one of the rooms at the hotel

given the amount of ammunition and gear required, there is no way that from the time they got off the plastic boat to 60-70+ hours later as they kept indian forces (even NSG) at bay, they were carrying all that ammunition, magazines and other stuff on them. Some of it was there from before; at least that is my belief -i'm sure others would agree as well.

until and unless this video is released, i will treat it merely as i treated the other ''substantial, incriminating'' ''evidence'' that the indians have been talking about for almost 3 years now

i think its still quite troubling that the indians arent confronting the Americans over David Headley or Adnan Khashoggi (the Saudi arms dealer linked to CIA) --both were THEIR darlings and their assets.

quite troubling that despite intel, security wasnt beefed up in Mumbai or any of the other big cities....also still troubling is the mysterious death of Mr. Karkare --who just happened to be at the right place at the wrong time

or is it the wrong place at the right time? ;)

indian should consider looking into the hotel staff further; its obvious that some local worker was bribed and allowed weapons, explosives and other essentials to be kept in one of the rooms at the hotel

given the amount of ammunition and gear required, there is no way that from the time they got off the plastic boat to 60-70+ hours later as they kept indian forces (even NSG) at bay, they were carrying all that ammunition, magazines and other stuff on them. Some of it was there from before; at least that is my belief -i'm sure others would agree as well.

You can't blame the ordinary people of a country when its educated military professionals believe and create all sorts of conspiracy theories and live in denial to the already well established realities.

god bless that country .:pakistan:

You can't blame the ordinary people of a country when its educated military professionals believe and create all sorts of conspiracy theories and live in denial to the already well established realities.

god bless that country .:pakistan:

lol, I dont think he does not know the truth. He considers his duty to deny it. This habit has turned into a lifestyle for many, and sadly they do not even know the difference anymore. Truth is as natural as another conspiracy theory.

who killed Karkaray ???????????

bhartiyas still have to find that

Kasab already confessed it, sprying bullets and taking over their vehicle.

And the next scene was again sprying bullets from the same vehicle to the Media and the whole world saw it.

lol, I dont think he does not know the truth. He considers his duty to deny it. This habit has turned into a lifestyle for many, and sadly they do not even know the difference anymore. Truth is as natural as another conspiracy theory.

and sadly, you can't even come up with an effective response to questions that are posed --some which are directly challenging to you because you can't come up with a straight answer

But then again, i guess neither can the CIA which was employing people like Headley, Khasshogi etc. :):):)

Back
Top Bottom