What's new

2014 Indian Elections Exit polls in PDF !

Who will Form the Govt in 2014?? Polls in PDF!

• UPA again with MMS as Head.

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • UPA with Rahul Gandhi as Head.

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • UPA with any other leader as head.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • BJP with LK Advani as PM.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • BJP with Narendra Modi as PM.

Votes: 43 61.4%
  • BJP with Sushma Swaraj as PM.

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • A formation of a 3rd front .

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Completely new party with AAP as Arvind Kejriwal as head.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
nope.....but this time the ghandis will try to take the rein in their own hands directly.more over he is getting old.there might be possibility that he himself will decline the offer.

hmm..... So - he should be excluded from poll options. Anyway, mere shob kamnain fir bhi Sir MMS kay sath hain.

It will be closely fought fight in 2014 where small parties will decide whom to get into power. 'Mulayam-Maya-CPM-jayalalita-Mamata.

Given the nature of the above ppl, they tend to go with the party who have more seats than the opponent. Means if BJP get more seat than Congress, it will be BJP or vise versa.

Modi as PM is not on cards since some allies are not happy with him as a head.

If Congress gets more seats, then it will be A.K Antony as PM, nobody has got a chance or Salman Gurshid.

All my opinions only.

Priyanka can also be forced into politics with rahul proving tho be dud and dumb.priyanka is the ace congress holds.

india does not want dynasty politics anymore , nitish and modi have proven their ability as good administrators thus they deserve a pm post .

Priyanka can also be forced into politics with rahul proving tho be dud and dumb.priyanka is the ace congress holds.
who will force her when her mother is interested in rahul's political career???if at all shes interested in her daughter then priyanka would be an m.p now

It will be closely fought fight in 2014 where small parties will decide whom to get into power. 'Mulayam-Maya-CPM-jayalalita-Mamata.

Given the nature of the above ppl, they tend to go with the party who have more seats than the opponent. Means if BJP get more seat than Congress, it will be BJP or vise versa.

Modi as PM is not on cards since some allies are not happy with him as a head.

If Congress gets more seats, then it will be A.K Antony as PM, nobody has got a chance or Salman Gurshid.

All my opinions only.

The sad part is JJ, Mayawati and mamata have all high egos, i doubt they would let the nation run, without comprimising their egos.

as i said..people are fed up with congress
its not for the people to decide.its what the party decides.

BJP can win if he is bought back. But poorly that great man is in death bed.
bjp gona lose karnataka too.

who will force her when her mother is interested in rahul's political career???if at all shes interested in her daughter then priyanka would be an m.p now
her own mother will bring her.wait and watch

hmm..... So - he should be excluded from poll options. Anyway, mere shob kamnain fir bhi Sir MMS kay sath hain.
MMS is not a leader he just like babu/Bureaucrat who is good at following orders.

its not for the people to decide.its what the party decides.

india is a democracy...and its people who decide their representatives

her own mother will bring her.wait and watch

we shall see..how ever..if priyanka is good enough as indira..then i'll be more than happy

Well for the time BJP is leading with 14 votes and UPA with 8 votes. !!!

pretty close

Back
Top Bottom