What's new

2014 Indian Elections Exit polls in PDF !

Who will Form the Govt in 2014?? Polls in PDF!

• UPA again with MMS as Head.

Votes: 7 10.0%
  • UPA with Rahul Gandhi as Head.

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • UPA with any other leader as head.

Votes: 5 7.1%
  • BJP with LK Advani as PM.

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • BJP with Narendra Modi as PM.

Votes: 43 61.4%
  • BJP with Sushma Swaraj as PM.

Votes: 6 8.6%
  • A formation of a 3rd front .

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Completely new party with AAP as Arvind Kejriwal as head.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@Rajaraja Chola; add another option of NDA with Subramanian Swamy as pm it would be my second choice after modi

Last edited by a moderator:
@Rajaraja Chola; add another option of NDA with Subramanian Swamy as pm it would be my second choice after modi
My First choice would be MODIji as PM & Subramanian swamy as Defence minister , Law Minister & Minority Affairs Minister :woot:

priyanka has stayed away from politics for a long time now shes not interested in politics...and congress will not form a govt this time...leave alone priyanka
..I am not joining politics, says Priyanka Gandhi | Firstpost
sonia too stayed away from politics after rajiv's assassination and india used to get those same kinds of news bytes regarding her not being interested in politics just like india is getting about priyanka.

Sir Manmohan Singh - :victory:
MMS wont be PM for 3rd time for sure.

I am not able to edit the polls option buddy. I just went with the popular sentiments within the country.
Subramanya Swamy have the capability, but i dont think he have the support other leaders like Modi or Sushma or even Arvind kejriwal have.

sonia too stayed away from politics after rajiv's assassination and india used to get those same kinds of news bytes regarding her not being interested in politics just like india is getting about priyanka.

MMS wont be PM for 3rd time for sure.

sonia is forced in to the politics with no other option left they need the gandhi brand for the party..now times have changed..people are fed up with that tag..party is increasingly trying to project rahul gandhi as a leader..so probabilities are greater for rahul to be the pm candidate...how ever their own part men are sceptical about his abilities to run the nation..priyanka is not even a m.p now..she will not be entering in to the politics any time soon with her brother in the race

Is there any restriction ?
nope.....but this time the ghandis will try to take the rein in their own hands directly.more over he is getting old.there might be possibility that he himself will decline the offer.

Well i have to some what side with AJTRs post ... if not in 2014 Priyanka sure will be the PM candidate for Congress after few years ... May be after SOnias death ...

after SOnais death No Kangressis will Tolerate a Retard like Rahul Leading the party either he will leave politics or die like the death of Sanjay Gandhi (killed mostly by Kangressi leaders or by Robert Vadera)... & Kangress will go in chaos Finally Priyanka comming to lead the party again...

sonia is forced in to the politics with no other option left they need the gandhi brand for the party..now times have changed..people are fed up with that tag..party is increasingly trying to project rahul gandhi as a leader..so probabilities are greater for rahul to be the pm candidate...how ever their own part men are sceptical about his abilities to run the nation..priyanka is not even a m.p now..she will not be entering in to the politics any time soon with her brother in the race
Priyanka can also be forced into politics with rahul proving tho be dud and dumb.priyanka is the ace congress holds.

congress can still save some grace ..their first step in that direction should be making an honest minister like a.k.anthony their pm candidiate , dynasty and vote bank politics is taking them nowhere . In 2009 they won only because of clean record of MMS .

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom