What's new

2008 Olympic Games Sailing Match Holding City Qingdao, shandong province

Bushroda, you're welcome to China, got a chance to spectate in the Olympic games?

Thanks KvLin,

I am honestly planning to come to Beijing for the opening ceremony of 2008 Olympics. But in the end it'll all depend on my total savings. I've just graduated & started working so at the moment I am barely able to save much. If you & I happen to hang around on this forum till next year then you can advice me about some cheap hotels for a week's stay in Beijing.

Once again thanks for your warn welcome offer. I hope I can extend you the same offer to come to New Delhi for 2020 Olympics.:cheers:

OMFG!!!!!

Chinese cities never cease to surprise me. I envy you guys... beautiful cities, Space walk, Olympic hosting.. things I can only wish for..

dude,i am sure india will become one of the biggest economies and develop many world-class cities before long.as i believe china will achieve democracy finally.including pak,we have a long way to go.

by the way,Qingdao is just a second-class city in china.there are at least 30 cities no better than Qingdao.welcome,we need to understand one another.

Thanks KvLin,

I am honestly planning to come to Beijing for the opening ceremony of 2008 Olympics. But in the end it'll all depend on my total savings. I've just graduated & started working so at the moment I am barely able to save much. If you & I happen to hang around on this forum till next year then you can advice me about some cheap hotels for a week's stay in Beijing.

Once again thanks for your warn welcome offer. I hope I can extend you the same offer to come to New Delhi for 2020 Olympics.:cheers:

The ticket price of the opening ceremony is ¥200-20,000 (approx $25-2500).
round-trip ticket (New Delhi- Beijing) $630 (bid by China Eastern Airline).
5000 economy hotels in BJ have registered to be at service of the Olympics Games,like YH or Home Xpress where standard rooms are usually priced at $23 ,may double during the golden period.
most of the Chinese hotel provide broadband connection for free in guest rooms,including economy hotels.

I'll be there in BJ, and it's my pleasure to advise you,also my wishes for a nailed down New delhi Olympic in 2020.:welcome:

dude,i am sure india will become one of the biggest economies and develop many world-class cities before long.as i believe china will achieve democracy finally.including pak,we have a long way to go.

by the way,Qingdao is just a second-class city in china.there are at least 30 cities no better than Qingdao.welcome,we need to understand one another.

Thanks Onion!!

Sorry for replying so late.. had been busy for a while. It is indeed heartening to realize that people of two most populous nation have respect for eachother. I only hope that there can be more interactions between Chinese & Indians as there is a lot that can be learnt from eachother. I am not sure as of now what India can offer to China except incase of IT & ITES but there is alot that Indian officials can learn from Chinese especially in regard to Chinese expertise in manufacturing & developing World-class cities. India has recently attained world attention & the physical infrastructure is a sort of an embarressment for the government. I only hope that it can be repaired quick & fast.

It is indeed sad that the western world with less than 10% of world population commands over 50% of global wealth. This is why it pleases me a lot everytime I hear about Chinese & Indian growth story. Two nations with 40% of world population are on their way to achieve their rightful place.

The ticket price of the opening ceremony is ¥200-20,000 (approx $25-2500).
round-trip ticket (New Delhi- Beijing) $630 (bid by China Eastern Airline).
5000 economy hotels in BJ have registered to be at service of the Olympics Games,like YH or Home Xpress where standard rooms are usually priced at $23 ,may double during the golden period.
most of the Chinese hotel provide broadband connection for free in guest rooms,including economy hotels.

I'll be there in BJ, and it's my pleasure to advise you,also my wishes for a nailed down New delhi Olympic in 2020.:welcome:

Thanks KvLin, you've been a good help but a li'l too early. I'll have to wait another 6 months before I can decide. Airline ticket prices seem a li'l expensive. There are cheaper flights between New Delhi & HK. I wonder if a connecting flight from HK - BJ would be any cheaper.?

Back
Top Bottom