What's new

20 states demand secession from US

Now CIA will send drones to these states , taking out the seperatists :bounce:

and then the rise of salvation army lol :D

A HUNDRED THOUSAND people?! Not just civil war, but NUCLEAR civil war is INEVITABLE I tell you, INEVITABLE!!!

Already gotta bunker dug, Aryan-B put the fear of God in me...

Now CIA will send drones to these states , taking out the seperatists :bounce:

and then the rise of salvation army lol :D

That would be awsome...."units of the California Republic were hit by a Salvation Army cell and lost two hover tanks to IEDs"....you should write a book...

ITT: Lots of people with no clue how the gov't operates...

The only clueless troll here is you

Nobody said the union will break tomorrow. It's a matter of fact that ppl from 20+ states have started petitions and 2 of them now have crossed the 25K mark. Texas is gonna hit 50,000 signatures soon. By tomorrow it'll be at 100K.

This is getting tons of media attention. RT and Faux News have already reported it and it's starting to trend. Texas has had an independence movement for more than a decade now and all this is now helping them become stronger.

The only clueless troll here is you

Nobody said the union will break tomorrow. It's a matter of fact that ppl from 20+ states have started petitions and 2 of them now have crossed the 25K mark. Texas is gonna hit 50,000 signatures soon. By tomorrow it'll be at 100K.

This is getting tons of media attention. RT and Faux News have already reported it and it's starting to trend. Texas has had an independence movement for more than a decade now and all this is now helping them become stronger.
I live in Texas, Abii...non-story here

Already gotta bunker dug, Aryan-B put the fear of God in me...

That would be awsome...."units of the California Republic were hit by a Salvation Army cell and lost two hover tanks to IEDs"....you should write a book...

aryan brotherhood is a threat everywhere, not just in the US. I support Salvation Army take out those fuxking Aryan brotherhood.

I live in Texas, Abii...non-story here

Texas has a pop'n of 20+ mln if I'm not wrong. I never said it will have 10 million signatures. I said it has 50K signatures and it'll increase to 100K by tomorrow. This is enough to start a discussion. You only need a hardcore minority to cause a headache.

I saw in somebody's signature here that 2013 is the year of civil war in America !!!

When & whose Signatures? some sufi did predict that few years back but lets not get into that.
I was talking to some guys in Dallas in 2009 & they were telling me that one day Texas is going
to be its own country. The TX petition is way over 25K signatures. actually the major sucessionist movement conference was held in Tennessee I think before obambam became the prez. & it was attended by over 20K folks from all over the US & north east.

I hope and pray for the hardworking & honest people of the US that it stays intact.
If he seriously messes with the guns laws , there will be serious resistance from many states that have passed certain laws to prevent guns laws becoming too harsh.

Faux News report

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom