What's new

20 states demand secession from US

I looked up a few of those states web sites....doesn't seem to be on any state governments agenda...are they still debating it in the state capitols...or have the various governors put in the paperwork? Which house in these states debates and passes the measure?

I caught the propaganda within 5 seconds after reading the news.

Are you still not able to catch it?

See the flag which they are using.

Confederateflag.jpg

^^^ This flag is used by neo nazis.

Confederate+Flag+Logo.jpg

It is neo nazi propaganda against Obama.

These petitions serve more to make a point than to present a serious proposition, they are a physical symbol of the deep resentment for the direction in which the United States is moving under the Obama administration.

Nothing to get too exited about! The US of A ain't gonna disintegrate. Sorry to burst the bubbles of many out here who would love to see that happen! :cheesy:

I caught the propaganda within 5 seconds after reading the news.

Are you still not able to catch it?

See the flag which they are using.

Confederateflag.jpg

^^^ This flag is used by neo nazis
It is ma.

This is confederation flag used during American civil war.
But the article is so funny so are the idiots who believe America will break. :lol:

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo then who we will milk . what abut alqaida taliban how they will survive after USA :rofl:

whatever we will be so bored and world without problems and wars will be boring place .after USA crashed no one will watch tv because of daily same good news :P no tension in ME Iran gulf countries east Asia south Asia Afghanistan will become cool after wars end . taliban alqaida will go to homes and sleep tight as they have no one to fight :lol:. seriously i will suicide soon after USA fall apart .:cheesy:

whatever we will be so bored and world without problems and wars will be boring place .after USA crashed no one will watch tv because of daily same good news :P no tension in ME Iran gulf countries east Asia south Asia Afghanistan will become cool after wars end . taliban alqaida will go to homes and sleep tight as they have no one to fight :lol:. seriously i will suicide soon after USA fall apart .:cheesy:

They are going no where dude.

:rofl:

Obama is not just a bad president in their eyes. He's the enemy. The secret Black-Kenyan-Muslim-Communist-Illegal mole sent to destroy America from within.

They are going no where dude.

Is there any importance of these petitions In White House Website, Would any action be taken if the petition reaches its Goal?? I see a petition of "Stop the Drone Strikes" And it has more than 4000 Signatures??

BTW that Louisiana Petition has More than 12000 Votes in Just 5 days!!

Is there any importance of these petitions In White House Website, Would any action be taken if the petition reaches its Goal?? I see a petition of "Stop the Drone Strikes" And it has more than 4000 Signatures??

BTW that Louisiana Petition has More than 12000 Votes in Just 5 days!!

Even if they reach 25000 votes it can only make Obama to consider about it.

And nothing is going to happen Obama will reject it.

Back
Top Bottom