What's new

2 Days to go... Victory Day for Bangladeshi nation. A tribute to Freedom Fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
The distance between Pakistan and Bangladesh 2200 KM....
No matter how much critical relation we have in the past....
No matter how many grievance we have on both sides....
But at the time of need you will find your Brotherly Nation standing at your side....
Happy Independence Day in Advance....:-)

The real enemies still remain- petty Rawami thieves, degenerates and scum. Mudbloods and blood traitors selling this country to India.

happy victory day to Bangladesh in advance and Salute to the FREEDOM FIGHTERS :enjoy:

Bangladesh never gained freedom. They simply stabbed brother in the back for servitude to their master India.
Sorry but we were pretty free from 1972 to 2000 and Hasina.

Congrats Indians.

well said, unfortunately.

Another tribute by Awami League with terror killing on the eve of independence anniversary.This time an opposition leader in old Dhaka was killed because he refused join Awami terror network.

হাজারীবাগের বিএনপি নেতাকে গুলি করে হত্যা

14 Dec, 2014
রাজধানীর হাজারীবাগে এক বিএনপি নেতাকে খুন করেছে দুর্বৃত্তরা। নিহতের ভাইয়ের সন্দেহ আওয়ামী লীগে যোগ না দেয়ায় তার ভাইকে হত্যা করা হয়েছে।

নিহত আফজাল হোসেন সাত্তার (৪২) হাজারীবাগে ট্যানারির ব্যবসা করেন। তিনি ৪৮নং ওয়ার্ড যুবদলের সাবেক সভাপতি। ৮২ মনেশ্বর রোডে তার বাসা।
বিডিটুডে.নেট:হাজারীবাগের বিএনপি নেতাকে গুলি করে হত্যা

Sorry to tell you this but Bangladeshis were considered second class citizens in West Pakistan even the Muslims.

Now more than 90% Muslims in Bangladesh considered 2nd class citizen in their own country. Is that freedom and independence??? Rather than falling for chetona extremism, go do some soul searching, that is if you have any.

Fact of the matter is Bangladesh got independence from Pakistan but never got independence from india. That fight is long overdue.

Now more than 90% Muslims in Bangladesh considered 2nd class citizen in their own country. Is that freedom and independence??? Rather than falling for chetona extremism, go do some soul searching, that is if you have any.

Fact of the matter is Bangladesh got independence from Pakistan but never got independence from india. That fight is long overdue.
Like I said before from 1972 to the second-coming of Hasina. We were pretty free during these times.

As a Pakistani, I am not bitter about 71', but what irks me is that our brethren sided with the kaafirs and have now become enslaved to them.

When Bangladesh retains freedom from Indian hegemony, I will truly enjoy this song.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom