What's new

19th SAARC Conference in Islamabad 2016-News and Updates

You need to see from Nepali/Bhutani`s point of view not as Indian point of view ,Nepal and Bhutan facts are tired of Indian interference in there systems and have fear they might be consumed by India so Cheers

You have talked to 1000's of them (in non biased way) like pew did for BD?

I wont make comments on BD since its a dictatorship not a legitimate Govt so we will leave it to them and your Govt for shooting there people ,taking water bla bla

Pew surveyed the people randomly....not the govt.

You have talked to 1000's of them (in non biased way) like pew did for BD?
There is no information on what type of question are asked and who are the most beneficiaries/contributors for these sruvery

todays-cartoon-1140-9697a6d874bfc9ebf239ee434efb2e9d.JPG

thats what you want so you can get fully bullied SAARC, not gonna happen

Funny eh??Pakistan will stay in a "Useless" organization just to stop bullying?? :lol:

If we are to leave then you burnol business in India will crash :rofl: so If you have issues then leave SAARC yourself.

Funny eh??You guys were claiming that "SAARC is a useless organization",right?What it has to do with India's leaving??

And India already made alternate arrangement.Forgot BBIN?

There is no information on what type of question are asked and who are the most beneficiaries/contributors for these sruvery

Actually its there in the main site.

http://www.pewglobal.org/2014/07/14/chapter-4-how-asians-view-each-other/

http://www.pewglobal.org/2014/07/14/methods-in-detail-9/

SAARC conference officially cancel ........

Good.

Do you know if the hosting continues to get rotated or Pakistan will come up again for next round?

2014 ? Still 2 years have gone by

Yah they should do another one I feel.

Still quite relevant given the population size of BD for example.

Nepal esp the govt is much more variable in nature. Just look at right now compared to last year same time.

Yah they should do another one I feel.

Still quite relevant given the population size of BD for example.

Nepal esp the govt is much more variable in nature. Just look at right now compared to last year same time.
Not the demographs but politics has played a vital role in these 2 years

Back
Top Bottom