What's new

19th SAARC Conference in Islamabad 2016-News and Updates

We know how abysmal Indian troops are by slaughtering them in big numbers with ease in a couple of days, you have no bragging credit in front of China.

Oh yes. When you say we, who all are you referring to? Your apartment floor or the entire block?

Please avoid senseless post.

India really is a curse to South Asia. The original sponsor of terrorism.

They interfere in the affairs of other countries then scream bloody murder when it happens to them.

India really is a curse to South Asia.

My friend. The day Pakistan is happy with keeping status quo, everything will change. If you consider India as a curse, what's the word for Pakistan? I am sorry for your situation.

We know how abysmal Indian troops are by slaughtering them in big numbers with ease in a couple of days, you have no bragging credit in front of China.

Its not India who is bragging, its china who is bragging that you will conduct raid into Dalai Lama's sanctuary.

Yet when I invite you to do so, you remain strangely silent. If I did not know better, I would have called you a coward. :angel:

India really is a curse to South Asia. The original sponsor of terrorism.

They interfere in the affairs of other countries then scream bloody murder when it happens to them.

Yes, yes .... we understand. Evil Yindoos and all that. My sympathies for your butt hurt.

Yes clearly why China intervened in a big way in 1971 when we were tearing your best friend into two official pieces :wave:
Back then China was in deep trouble of cultural revolution and even with that we all know New Delhi is just within a day's march by our troops from China India border.

Yes, yes .... we understand. Evil Yindoos and all that. My sympathies for your butt hurt.

Hindu society has produced prolific terrorists and suicide bombers. No question about that.

Back then China was in deep trouble of cultural revolution and even with that we all know New Delhi is just within a day's march by our troops from China India border.

I would like you check one or two topography maps of the region before saying nonsense.

You still have not reclaimed your war dead from 1967 conflict:

12304488_408326816041112_5699151340804818009_o-jpg.316301

chinese-graves-at-jaswant-garh-jpg.316305

...and you are dreaming of striking Dalai Lama "camp"?

Yeah ok! Paper tigers are funny to listen to.

It will turn out like how you wanted to Teach Vietnam a lesson and force it to exit occupation of your ally Cambodia. @Viet @Carlosa

My friend. The day Pakistan is happy with keeping status quo, everything will change. If you consider India as a curse, what's the word for Pakistan? I am sorry for your situation.

What goes around comes around.

India armed, trained and sponsored a terror group in Sri Lanka. No apologies or words of regret so why scream bloody murder when India gets a taste of its own medicine?

Pakistan prefers to deal with Countries on Gov to Gov basis , more incentive to friendly countries

You still have not reclaimed your war dead from 1967 conflict:

12304488_408326816041112_5699151340804818009_o-jpg.316301

chinese-graves-at-jaswant-garh-jpg.316305

...and you are dreaming of striking Dalai Lama "camp"?

Yeah ok! Paper tigers are funny to listen to.

It will turn out like how you wanted to Teach Vietnam a lesson and force it to exit occupation of your ally Cambodia. @Viet @Carlosa

You can only seek some comfort in some unknown cross border firing but the whole world knows what becomes when two countries go to a real war. besides our troops regularly patrol inside India' s LAC, what can you do about it?

Hindu society has produced prolific terrorists and suicide bombers. No question about that.

Totally ...... its full of evil yindoos. We eat alu vindalooo and dance to bollywood music. Just terrible.

Back
Top Bottom