What's new

1991 Gulf War: Remembering Nayirah Fake Testimony

Shah9

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
"If I wanted to lie, or if we wanted to lie, if we wanted to exaggerate, I wouldn't use my daughter to do so. I could easily buy other people to do it." --Saud Nasir al-Sabah, Kuwait's Ambassador to the United States and Canada.

STORY:
Did you know that in 1990, a 15-years-old Kuwaiti girl testified to US congress that Kuwaiti babies in a Kuwaiti hospital were taken out of their incubators by soldiers from the Iraqi army and were killed. This testimony was used by the USA government in their rationale to support Kuwait in the Gulf war against Iraq.

HOAX OR FACT:
Fact.

ANALYSIS:
The message references to the Gulf war, when USA government supported Kuwait to wage the war against Iraq. It is said that a 15-years-old Kuwaiti girl gave a false testimony to US congress against Iraq, saying that soldiers from Iraqi army killed Kuwaiti babies in incubators of a Kuwaiti hospital. And this testimony is said to have been used by the USA government in their rationale to support Kuwait in the Gulf war. Yes, it is a fact.

BACKDROP OF GULF WAR
In 1990, Iraq accused Kuwait of stealing Iraqi petroleum through slant drilling, so on 2 August, Iraqi troops began invading Kuwait, which raised international condemnation, bringing immediate economic sanctions against Iraq by members of the U.N. Security Council. U.S. President George H. W. Bush deployed U.S. forces into Saudi Arabia, and urged other countries to send their own forces to the scene. Codenamed as Operation Desert Storm (17 January 1991 – 28 February 1991), the Coalition forces liberated Kuwait and advanced into Iraqi territory. In April 1991 United Nations Security Council passed Resolution 687 and established formal cease-fire terms.

NAYIRAH AND HER TESTIMONY
In October 1990, Fifteen-year-old Nayirah gave a testimony before the United States Congress that she was a refugee volunteering in the maternity ward of Al Adan hospital in Kuwait City, and that during the occupation by Iraq, she had witnessed Iraqi soldiers dumping Kuwaiti infants out of their incubators onto the cold floor to die, and then leaving with the machines. You can watch Nayirah's testimony against Iraq in the video shown.

This 'emotional' testimony of Nayirah, during the rule of George Bush administration, was made crucial, as they were pressing for military action to eject Iraq from Kuwait. The testimony was widely reported by the media and even Bush referred to the story many times in the next few weeks. After referencing Nayirah's testimony in debate, US Senate supported the military actions in a 52-47 vote.

FACTS ABOUT NAYIRAH AND HER TESTIMONY
After three months of her testimony and resulting Gulf war, in early 1992, it was revealed that Nayirah's testimony was not only false, but was in fact a part of a "Citizens for free Kuwait" Public Relations (PR) campaign orchestrated by Hill & Knowlton, the biggest PR firm in the United States. It was learnt that "Nayirah" was in fact the daughter of Saud Nasir al-Sabah, the Kuwait's ambassador to the U.S., who also sat listening in the hearing room during her testimony. Kuwait's own investigators confirmed that Nayirah's was a false testimony and there was no proof ever that Iraqi soldiers had killed babies in Kuwait stealing them from incubators. Infants did die in Kuwait at that time, but it was due to doctors fleeing the country in the wake of the war.

So Nayirah's last name was al-Sabah, although her original name remains unclear, most certainly because she was a member of the Kuwaiti Royal Family. Nayirah was not available to talk about her false testimony, but it remained as a wartime propaganda, serving the purpose of United States attacking Iraq and removing them from Kuwait. This certainly appears like United States has conspired with Kuwait to initiate war against Iraq. All this seems to be like a fight for oil reserves and political authority, also not to forget, war itself is a business.

So that's the 7 thread in 7 days made by Farsi's that deal with Arab issues. 6 of the previous threads were trolling threads about KSA.

Hillarious. :lol:

Just like the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's that rule their pariah state the people are just as obsessed about the Arab world it seems.

If the Syrian civil war thread was not enough.

An advice. Learn how to count to 10 in a world language such as Arabic that is in the top 5 of most spoken languages in the world before you meddle. I hear that Arabic is obligatory in Iran and after all you use an Arabic alphabet and have many, many Arabic loanwords.

Posting 20 year old "news" that have long ago been discussed. Bringing nothing new to the table.

Taking the side of the Saddam Hussein led Iraq that killed nearly 1 million Iranians. :rofl:

^^^ so according to your logic, it's permisable for Arab only to post what they want in the ME section? :rofl:

I do what I want, I post what I want and if you're not going to like it then don't post your nationalist ego here that have nothing to do with the topic.

^^^ so according to your logic, it's permisable for Arab only to post what they want in the ME section? :rofl:

I do what I want, I post what I want and if you're not going to like it then don't post here.

Jos showcasing your Farsi's obsession about your religious, cultural and linguistic conquerors. 7 threads in 7 days out of which 6 are trolling threads aimed at KSA made by Farsi users/trolls. That's amazing don't you think? I think so.

What's the point of posting 20 year old news without bringing nothing new to the table?

The farsi troll @Shah9 claims to have no interest in the Arab world yet has been the thread starter of those following threads:

All the threads below have been made since late January 2014 (27th to be exact) by the cretin

Egypt interior minister assassinated

There will never be Arab moderators

Shia Houthi rebels push toward Yemeni capital

Syria is an opportunity for Al Qaeda to create terror cells in the West: US warned

FSA to join regime (SAA) troops to fight against ISIL & Al Qaeda factions

China Secretly Sold Saudi Arabia DF-21 with CIA approval

Israel supporting FSA in South Syria (Golan) to prevent Al Qaida's expansion

Al Qaeda in Qatar, Why Doha is Accommodating the Terrorist Group?

NYT - "Jihadist Return Is Said to Drive Attacks in Egypt"

Iran calls a closer ties with Saudi Arabia

Female Saudi Student Dies When Staff Block Male Paramedics in women's only campus

Erdogan: Turkey will not recognise Al-Sisi if elected president

BREAKING: SMC MAJOR GENERAL SALEM IDRISS SACKED

Iran 'boost' military support in Syria to bolster Assad

Syria offers Lebanon help to combat terrorism

5 days ultimatum: Leave Syria or we'll enter Iraq.

ISIS announce laws to impose gold Jizya (tax) on Christians in Provincial Capital

Mexican Gangbangers fighting in Syria LOL

BREAKING: Saudi Arabia, UAE and Bahrain withdraw their envoys from Qatar!

Comparing the House of Saud to the Saddam Hussein regime

BREAKING: Qatar REJECTS calls by Gulf states to alter foreign policy

Saudi Arabia threatens to blockade Qatar over terrorism

1991 Gulf War: Remembering Nayirah Fake Testimony

23 threads made, most of them trolling threads, from one Farsi user alone in 5-6 weeks time.

I think that above are more threads than all Saudi Arabian users have made about Iran in all their time here. We are talking about 15-20 users.

Remember that this is just 1 Iranian user. There are many similar users from Iran that are sickly obsessed about the Arab world.

Farsi cretins. :rofl:

Last edited:
Everybody knows you hate it when non Arabs comes in the ME section and talk about your denial so nothing new here.

You are mostly talking about your nationalist pride, anti Irani commment, ethnic related and nothing else even if it has to do a little with ME related topic, you'll deny it and attempt to begin a flamewar. You don't want to ignore the topics and try begin wars unlike others who won't bother posting if they oppose it. Again nothing new here for you so it doesn't affect us Iranians, Turks, E.Asians, some Pakistanis, Europeans or others anymore. :coffee:

Back to the topic, about remembering the girl.

Last edited:
Everybody knows you hate it when non Arabs comes in the ME section and talk about your denial so nothing new here.

You are mostly talking about your nationalist pride, anti Irani commment, ethnic related and nothing else even if it has to do a little with ME related topic, you'll deny it and attempt to begin a flamewar. You don't want to ignore the topics and try begin wars unlike others who won't bother posting if they oppose it. Again nothing new here for you :coffee:

I have absolutely no problem with non-trolls making any threads on this section. My post above is just a living testimony of your obsession about the Arab world, despite claiming the opposite like most other Farsi trolls, in particular about KSA, and that you in just 5-6 weeks time have started more trolling threads about the Arab world than all Arabs users have ever started about Iran. And you are just one Farsi troll. Tonight we just had an Farsi troll based in Germany that made 2 KSA troll threads. Earlier last week you had one Farsi troll that made 2-3 anti-KSA threads in 1 day again.

It's just sick.

Why all this obsession about your religious, cultural and linguistic conquerors? Is is that national trauma that the whole world knows about? :rofl:

I have absolutely no problem with non-trolls making any threads on this sections. My post above is just a living proof of your obsession about the Arab world, in particular KSA, and that you in just 5-6 weeks have started more trolling threads about the Arab world than all Arabs users have ever started about Iran. And you are just one Farsi troll. Tonight we just had an Farsi troll based in Germany that made 2 KSA troll threads. Earlier last week you have one Farsi troll make 2-3 anti-KSA threads in 1 day again.

It's just sick.
cool story bro, I am still here on the "current event" posting ME related news. My last coment for you, if you don't like it then ignore it or just continue with your rants that no one will bother reading it since it's too repetitive and common for Mr Hasani.

:wave:

cool story bro, I am still here on the "current event" posting ME related news. My last coment for you, if you don't like it then ignore it or just continue with your rants that no one will bother reading it since it's too repetitive.

Yes, keep trolling and showcasing your well-known national trauma that the whole world knows about when not confusing Iran with just another Arab state in the ME.
Maybe you can reach 100 threads about the Arab world, vast majority of it troll threads, before the summer. Good luck.

Saddam install JEW USA everywhere: Kuwait, Iraq

Saddam install JEW USA everywhere: Kuwait, Iraq
Sad-damn despise GCC, US, Iran and Israel. It was well known he was a pro Russian. Afterall, he is dead. This topic is based on what happened to the actress who was ordered to perform a role on the testimony by the US and Kuwait.

Arabs are their own worst enemies. They will betray their own brother if they can profit from it.

Arabs are their own worst enemies. They will betray their own brother if they can profit from it.
What did you just say to us? This is an insult to us Arabs who represent top civilization than all races. You are a "Farsi Nomad" troll, how dare you enter the "Middle East section!?" Go learn some Arabic before you enter this section and don't post nonsense nomad fake wannabe Arab mullah.

Last edited:
:lol:

Farsis at it again posting 20 year old news by a troll that has made 23 (!!!!!) threads about Arabs or the Arab world in just 5-6 weeks time. :rofl:

The conflict between Arabs in the modern age can be counted on one hand. The Iraq-Kuwait war was not really an Arab conflict since it was just one mad dictator that annexed small Kuwait and did a lot of harm, mostly environmental and economic harm.

So they probably wanted their revenge and got it that way. In any case this was/is a power play by a minority elite.

Let's not even talk how the relations are with your only brother country (Afghanistan - LOL) outside of tiny and insignificant Tajikistan. How well you treat your Afghan refugee "brothers" and how lovely Afghans have been towards Iran in the recent many decades.

Ethnic violence in Afghanistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:rofl:

Wait a second Iranians executed 30.000 Iranains in just a year back in 1988.

1988 executions of Iranian political prisoners - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indeed all Iranians (itself just an nationality and not ethnic group) are brothers and sisters in Iran that is why a tiny elite has made you an very oppressive pariah state and before that you were ruled by oppressive officer-sons and other various rulers. Given the amount of times that you have been invaded by foreigners throughout history one could also question a lot of things.

While your few million "brothers" in Afghanistan either starve, die due to terrorism or drug addictions you are not wasting your time nor money on them but instead sending money to Arabs in Lebanon and Iraq.:rofl:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom