What's new

1965 War - The complete story

Kind of biased towards us don't you think guys?
I mean the Indians had us on the run for a while, not to mention the fact that they captured about a 100 tanks from us.
But it is an army video, so I guess you can expect that.

Kind of biased towards us don't you think guys?
I mean the Indians had us on the run for a while, not to mention the fact that they captured about a 100 tanks from us.
But it is an army video, so I guess you can expect that.

Why would it bother you sir?
Yes it is an Army video and yes it is biased, and yes it has to be biased. Who would like to tell that we lost 100 tanks, if the indian can claim victory in Kargil and celebrate it after 10 years why would it concern you if the same is dome by the Army? Though we did have an edge over the indians in '65.

Why would it bother you sir?Yes it is an Army video and yes it is biased, and yes it has to be biased. Who would like to tell that we lost 100 tanks, if the indian can claim victory in Kargil and celebrate it after 10 years why would it concern you* if the same is dome by the Army? Though we did have an edge over the indians in '65.
How come this edge suddenly disappeared just 6 years later?

How come this edge suddenly disappeared just 6 years later?

You call '71 an edge for yourself?

If the indians have shame they would not even consider talking about '71 as it speaks high of their hypocrisy, cheat, bigotry and foul play.
But alas, you still take pride in it.

If the indians have shame they would not even consider talking about '71 as it speaks high of their hypocrisy, cheat, bigotry and foul play.

Dude calm down. My question was based on your claim that the Pakistan military had a edge in 1965. All i asked is - how come the edge that you had, just disappeared in 6 years?

it speaks high of their hypocrisy, cheat, bigotry and foul play.

And what does the genocide of East Pakistani civilians by the Pakistani army tell us?

Dude calm down. My question was based on your claim that the Pakistan military had a edge in 1965. All i asked is - how come the edge that you had, just disappeared in 6 years?

Are you sure that it disappeared, actually?

And what does the genocide of East Pakistani civilians by the Pakistani army tell us?

Nemesis,

Buddy i avoided commenting on that as it will give an excuse to some people to hijack the thread and make it another flame war. I request you to do the same, ignore the provocation.

I have asked this dude above a straight question lets see if he answers that or simply chooses to duck it.

Thanks for your cooperation

I wasnt flaming, merely a question. If you consider Indian actions in 71 as speaking highly of our "hypocrisy, cheat, bigotry and foul play," what would you consider Pakistani action as being?

Are you sure that it disappeared, actually?

Looks like that to me. Otherwise it would be rather stupid of you people not use your edge and allow the Indians to take the largest military surrender after World War 2!!!

Here come's the indian propaganda...dude did you know the entire story about 71? did you know why all this mess started and when did it started?

India just used this BS to take advantage from that situation!...If you just based your claims of genocide then what we have to do to india? you have killed sikh back in 1984, you have killed millions of Muslims till now days, you were burning christians alive now days...so the entire world have to invade India from stoping these genocides?!

Two can play a game.

Back
Top Bottom