What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.
ممكن تجيب لي كلام الشيخ محمد العريفي حفظة الله او نص الفتوى

can you please provide his speech or an article where he said what you claim !
اعمل شي بحث لهذا الكلب و اسمع فتاويه الشيطانية

اعمل شي بحث لهذا الكلب و اسمع فتاويه الشيطانية

المتهم برى حتى تثبت ادانته

BS. Im still waiting for one proof so, either you back up your claim or you are a liar.

المتهم برى حتى تثبت ادانته

BS. Im still waiting for one proof so, either you back up your claim or you are a liar.

hahaha how am I liar?

Last edited by a moderator:
hahaha how am I liar?

seems like you have difficulties understanding my clear words. you have just accused someone with no evidence. the video you brought does not contain Arifi's speech nor an article written by him. P.S Fataws in Saudi Arabia are under the general presidency of scholarly and Ifta. by saying that no scholar is allowed to issue any fatwa without it coming officially through Ifta center. lying again! :disagree:

No proofs No comment pls:wave:

seems like you have difficulties understanding my clear words. you have just accused someone with no evidence. the video you brought does not contain Arifi's speech nor an article written by him. P.S Fataws in Saudi Arabia are under the general presidency of scholarly and Ifta. by saying that no scholar is allowed to issue any fatwa without it coming officially through Ifta center. lying again! :disagree:

No proofs No comment pls:wave:

First of all I did not make that news report... haha you got a problem go take it out with the channel...
oh really? so he can't make fatwas... didn't he make a fatwa that a father and daughter can't be alone? wtf is wrong with him? he is just one sick person..

Nop no problem at all. I just wanted to expose the lies you propagandizing........
tell me didn't that pig make a fatwa saying a father and a daughter can't be alone?? hahah yeah i like how you quote what you want and leave the part that is true... :D

tell me didn't that pig make a fatwa saying a father and a daughter can't be alone?? hahah yeah i like how you quote what you want and leave the part that is true... :D

لول اذا كنت تقصد هذا الفديو فاسمع رد الشيخ على اتصال الاخت وفي الدقيقه 1:30 الشيخ يكذب كلامك

you lied about the first part you should be ashamed instated of keep insisting on lying. here I'm posting Arifi speech himself regarding the second part. after you watch the video tell me exactly where did he say such thing.

الفتوى التي تتحدث عنها انت موجودة في بداية الفديو اسمعة كاملا وفي نهاية توضيح الشيخ محمد العريفي والرد على مثل هذه الاتهامات الباطلة

فيه احد ما يجلس مع بناتة. :girl_wacko:

First of all I did not make that news report... haha you got a problem go take it out with the channel...
oh really? so he can't make fatwas... didn't he make a fatwa that a father and daughter can't be alone? wtf is wrong with him? he is just one sick person..

The probleme is not the multiple fetwas that rain on muslims, the problem is the gullibility of the muslims to abide by them. How can a blind guy who's world is dark can emit a fetwa, all these perverted energumen prevail in the golf without the fear of persecution. No wonder Islam lost it's luster!

لول اذا كنت تقصد هذا الفديو فاسمع رد الشيخ على اتصال الاخت وفي الدقيقه 1:30 الشيخ يكذب كلامك

you lied about the first part you should be ashamed instated of keep insisting on lying. here I'm posting Arifi speech himself regarding the second part. after you watch the video tell me exactly where did he say such thing.

الفتوى التي تتحدث عنها انت موجودة في بداية الفديو اسمعة كاملا وفي نهاية توضيح الشيخ محمد العريفي والرد على مثل هذه الاتهامات الباطلة

فيه احد ما يجلس مع بناتة. :girl_wacko:
He is a sick disgusting person... where did he gets those thoughts that the Father might do something to his daughter ?? he must have done it before to think that way... he is disgusting human being...

"And Damascus will still be the Arab's living heart beat" Jamal Abd Alnaser

بالله تحظروها. عنجد من الاخر

# رصد_الأردنـ | اطلاق أول فيلم رعب سعودي ” زومبا ” بمشاركة الممثلة فوزان الحسن

شاهد المحتوى الأصلي على شبكة معنا الترفيهية اطلاق أول فيلم رعب سعودي ” زومبا ” بمشاركة الممثلة فوزان الحسن

أعربت الممثلة “فوزان الحسن” عن سعادتها بالمشاركة في أول فيلم سينمائي قصير عن الزومبي (مقالب مرعبة)، وحمل اسم “زومبا”، وهو من إخراج الممثل والمخرج “محمد بكر”، الذي استعان بفريق فني متخصص، وتمّ التصوير بوحدة كاملة وبعناصر شبابية من ذوي الخبرة في الاكسسوار والديكور والمكياج.
عن المشاركين في الفيلم تقول فوزان: ” البطولة للممثل الشاب “مؤيد الثقفي”، الذي يؤدّي دور الإبن، و”خيرية أبو لبن” في دور الابنة، والفنان “د. فهد غزولي” في دور الأب وأنا (فوزان) في دور الأم.
وتابعت فوزان :هذه أول تجربة سينمائية لي بعد تماثلي للشفاء التام وعودتي لممارسة نشاطي الفني، الذي بدأ في شهر رمضان الماضي، ومشاركتي مع الممثل “فايز المالكي” في مسلسل “سكتم بكتم”.
أيضاً يشارك في الفيلم فيصل الزهراني ومشاري هلال وهناء برهان وبندر أبو داود ورنا عطوفة وغالية ومنار شاهين وأحمد باقحوم ومحمد النجار وعزيز الزهراني وحامد باناعمة وبندر العيسي ومحمد دفل سكول ووائل اللقمان.
تجدر الإشارة إلى أن الفيلم من تأليف وسيناريو وحوار ورشة الفنان محمد الحجي للأعمال الدرامية، وأشرف على الأزياء المصممة د. رانيا خوقير وسلطان الأحمدي. وتصوير وإضاءة عمر شعبان، ومكياج فاضل المصطفى، ومساعد مخرج نايف الظفيري، ومخرج منفذ د. فهد غزولي، وإنتاج “كوثر ميديا”.

شاهد المحتوى الأصلي على شبكة معنا الترفيهية اطلاق أول فيلم رعب سعودي ” زومبا ” بمشاركة الممثلة فوزان الحسن
16566_446444542088593_1508161308_n.jpg

:rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom